Hello fellow Broad City fans it's me Hillary Clinton don't forget to vote for me in the upcoming 2016 election

>Hello fellow Broad City fans it's me Hillary Clinton don't forget to vote for me in the upcoming 2016 election

SERIOUSLY!?

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2015/11/facts-about-the-syrian-refugees/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coalburning jews love hillary

NO WAY

Obama literally had no legitimate completion

Competition

SHIT

no it's because you're a baby who doesn't recognise underserved communities.

let's be real you're probably a sexist and racist. no one wants that shit.

Are you saying you think Trump will do a good job?

Women are literal children.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who will vote for a fuckup buffoon like trump over clinton

I prefer Trump but it's not like he's trustworthy either. He could lead us to hell as surely as Hilary could. The future is bleak.

>fuckup buffon vs. lying corporatist buffon
vote gary johnson, not like your vote matters pedro

I don't get this "Hillary will lead us to hell" meme. She'll basically be a continuation of Obama. Have you read about her policies?

>lying
Does she lie more than most politicians? (Hint: the answer is no. She doesn't even lie as much as Trump does with his day-to-day flip flopping)

>it's a Hillary doesn't understand that the Broad girls are making fun of her the whole episode, episode

>Sup Forums reading policies or paying attention to politics or knowing about politics

Clinton is a good status quo prez

Which ep is this?
I want to watch.

Yup yup. Better to stay where we are than fuck up everything.

in literally what way is Trump superior.

Why did we even let them vote? Man, what a mistake.

The only thing Trump might be better in is not being as much of as a SJW who agrees with and allows whatever SJW want (i.e. letting in more Muslim immigrants).

its already fucked up you fucking mong
all of them

He has a penis.

Bro he's gonna deport 11 million people and ban all Muslims and arrest the god damned PC police. Doesn't that sound great?

if there was only one white candidate and whites would be a minority they would do the same

>it's already fucked up
No, things are pretty good. Grow up.

>There are retarded Sup Forums tier trolls and actual paid shills who say voting for Shilldog would be a good idea.

Did you ever consider that there might be an ethical and humanitarian logic behind continue to allow Muslim immigration? That it's not just some dumb SJW idea?

You mean besides Clinton, whom pretty much everyone assumed was going to win until Obama revealed his true power level.

Reddit

>implying shilldog's still winning in the polls, even though she hasn't defeated Sanders, because of trolls and shills
She has real supporters and you're reading the comment of one, friendo

There is nothing ethical or humanitarian about supporting ISIS and then bringing in rapefugees to lower GDP just so factory products can be a few cents more competitive vs china.

Trump already flopped on the muslim shit, he literally just said it to jerk his xenophobic followers on the alt-right

How the heck do you ban political correctness, this is what I don't get about Trump supporters that somehow his presidency will end that

The only way is if he has a military dictatorship takeover and no one general would ever follow the order of someone who wants to arrest another person for being politically correct

It literally doesn't matter who people vote for since Hillarly already bought out the compeition and the votes.

Hillary could murder a newborn baby on live television and her money and influence would still win.

DYNASTY BASED PRESIDENCY HERE WE COME

Thank you for correcting the record!

Fun fact: 67% of Syrian refugees are under age 12
The vast majority of refugees are women and children and an even vaster majority are regular moderate muslims

>ethical and humanitarian logic behind continue to allow Muslim immigration

WHERES THE ETHICAL AND HUMANITARIAN LOGIC OF THE OIL RICH GULF STATES LIKE SAUDI ARABIA

MUSLIMS TAKE OVER NEIGHBORHOODS AND TURN THEM BACKWARDS INTO SHARIA ZONES

THEY ARE NOT SECULAR CITIZENS WHO WANT TO INTEGRATE, THEY ARE BAD FOR WESTERN COUNTRIES, ISLAM IS INCOMPATIBLE

Fun fact: majority of Syrian refugees are in Turkey or surrounding countries.
Fun fact: Majority of '''Syrians'' refugees in western europeare not even Syrians but from neighboring countries seeking Syrians refugee status.

I was being satirical. He can't actually do any of those things, but the fact that he'd like to proves his retardation to all of us. The fact that he flipped on the Muslim thing shows we have absolutely no idea what his positions are

Yeah but those are the ones living in refugee camps near Syria. The ones coming to Europe are usually young men from other countries like Iraq and Afganistan

POLITICIANS IN TV SHOWS? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

>moderate muslims

Accepting refugees and recognising the evils of Saudi Arabia aren't incompatible. Refusing to let in people trying to escape warzones is in no way an endorsement of retarded theocratic governments. Don't be ridiculous.

Too bad the status quo is literally replacing the population with a permanent slave labor class.

Don't import a shit load of third worlders, then act surprised when you find out you now live in a third world country.

That's not true. At least 80% are adult males. They are also not syrian or refugees.

But you presimably read nothing but huffington post and buzzfeed so I can't blame you for your stupidity, only your ignorance.

So you think that 67% suddenly changes because we're talking about Syria and the surrounding regions rather than Syria itself? The middle east is a clusterfuck and borders don't matter that much

What are you talking about?

factcheck.org/2015/11/facts-about-the-syrian-refugees/

>Fun fact: 67% of Syrian refugees are under age 12
>The vast majority of refugees are women and children and an even vaster majority are regular moderate muslims

Yes, "under 12".

You faggots are all talk and no walk. You wouldn't house any of them in your home out of humanitarianism.

Yet you expect everyone else to do so.

>The fact that he flipped on the Muslim thing shows we have absolutely no idea what his positions are

you're underestimating him

he's having the right opinions at the right time, is all

he knows what he's doing

you're an ignorant buffoon, the woman was a lawyer who got a man off by "victim-blaming" a 12 year old rape victim, lied for bill about his numerous affairs, has a daughter out of wedlock, and is a rug munching globalist whore with huma, her "close aide" with ties to the muslim brotherhood.

there's literally a film at cannes btfo of her and bill RIGHT NOW to make this relevant to Sup Forums, you idiots just like to use your ears alone and not the space between them.

Are you really that stupid? Is this a troll? Democrat policy has been to import third world immigrants for the last 50 years, because they reliably vote for increased government handouts.

Americans wouldn't vote for what they wanted, so they decided to get new Americans.

The fact anyone can honestly support this lying cunt as if its a noble cause they are fighting for is dishonest at best and hilarious.

Hillary is a piece of shit, and her supporters don't give a fuck about the issues. All they care about is stopping a white man from being the president again. Cuz they are jealous hate filled cowards.

He knew when to have the right opinions to game the primary. Doesn't work the same for the general

Letting in immigrants from developing countries doesn't enslave them, despite how good of a meme that must seem to you

Making them dependent on government hand outs does.

I can't wait until she fixes the gender wage gap like she said she would.

How do you fix a fictional problem? Do nothing? or do something so it looks like you're trying?

#Clintoris

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking retard. Say something intelligent that isn't just a bunch of baseless insults or get out

>fuck up everything
what exactly isn't fucked up right now?

>Say something intelligent that isn't just a bunch of baseless insults or get out

You first.

Flooding the workforce lowers wages and creates a permanent underclass.

Liberals are to stupid to see it happening.

Hey look, it's the "welfare is widespread and makes people dependent on the government" meme. Does welfare sometimes make people dependent on the government? Yeah. But it's nowhere near as widespread as you'd think. Immigrants are actually on welfare at a lower rate than natural citizens.

being one of the world's most prominent billionaires for 4 decades who is already getting trade back in the us (Ford plant no longer going to mexico), having legislation proposed (the donald trump act, as it's affectionately named, that just went tot he house regarding sanctuary cities), has set all time records for sheer #s voting and rally attendance, and is the #1 talked about topic across international media outlets before the primary even starts.

meanwhile shillary is struggling not to shit herself onstage or die coughing and can't even dominate the DNC nomination when she's had hundreds of millions of dollars given to her campaign and her opponent is a literal commie kike only burnouts support.

what kind of logic is that, you defend him for changing his mind yet believe he will do everything he says

which one is it?

If there is 100% unemployment, all workers are paid the same :^)

>Immigrants are actually on welfare at a lower rate than natural citizens.

Legal immigrants are because they have to have a job to stay here.

I actually did extensive research on the rape-victim lawyer case. She wasn't really at fault. She was pressured into taking the case and couldn't back out.

>grow up
It's really fucking creepy how every liberal transplant from tumblr or reddit on Sup Forums types exactly the same

Are you even human? A bot? Some weird egregore?

Obama is black, though.

he says one thing today, another tomorrow, and probably something else next week. I wouldn't want him to be the head of the PTA, let alone the president of the United States

Was she pressured to destroy a little girls entire life in the process?

How are things fucked up? What will Trump do to fix these issues? How can you be sure he actually will fix them with all his flipping?

what kind of logic do you have for ever listening to the lugenpresse when their main target literally says the media lies are a problem and has proved it for nearly a year now

Thought the show was funny but I can't watch the show after this shit. Literally dropped.

>Majority of refugees are women and children.
Pic related. at least incoming to Europe or anywhere else.
Majority of syrian refugees are in Turkey/Surrounding countries

>b-b-b-but think of the syrians
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Yeah, she went overboard. Point is she was trying to get a legal clinic for poor people built and was legally obligated to do her best. Dick move and I'm not a fan of that, but I'll still vote for her over trump

Nearly 100 million people being unemployed seems pretty fucked up to me

yeah no you didn't ,considering that particular case has audio evidence of her hearing her client admit to the crime and hillary continuing on defending him, and every faggot in the "media" that tries to say it never happened keeps getting btfo with the reality of the situation and the soundbites

>just doin muh job massa, sry massa

fuck you, you always have a choice you can't be forced to represent someone

Yes I'm a shillbot, beep boop.
So are things NOT okay?

If she'd do something like that to get a legal clinic open what sort of evil shit would she do as president to get things done? Hillary is a psychopath and pathological liar.

>not understanding how employment statistics work
>apparently not realizing that 100 million included all children and elderly

YOU JUST KNOW
>jewish foursome never ever

>you like TRUMP? KEK WHAT A CUK
>I don't like having illegals and extremists in the country. Hillary also wants gun control and is a compulsive liar that isn't even able to hide it
>trump is an idiot and honestly who doesn't lie trump is a liar except stupid

so just to be clear, you are stating that you would in fact vote for somebody who got a child rapist off on all charges by arguing that said child was known for seeking adult attention, effectively "victim blaming" her.

how very progressive of you.

She was legally required to continue defending him even though she knew he was guilty. Having the right to a competent defense is a cornerstone of this nation.

>not a pussy
>not a panderer

all 3 candidates are shit though

You are the same shill who has been shilling on all major Sup Forums boards for the past couple of months faggot, Disguising it as ''trolling'' when defeated.

Well, you exist in my country with your shitty fucking policies that are an existential threat to me, so no, they're not okay. Plus I think you're a faggot and retarded and wish you would die.

See . She's not great and I don't live her, but she's better than Trump.

Notice that no liberal is going to reply to you. Not even an "wow idiot KEK!"

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

>>She was legally required to continue defending him even though she knew he was guilty.
Not true, you can drop out at any time.

Nope. The only boards I visit are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. And the only time I jumped into a political discussion was on Sup Forums a month or two ago

>it's a people try to figure out who is voting for Hilary and why thread
I don't know why you guys even bother. She's the default pick for people not interested in politics now that she """won""" the dem primary and Trump is le dumb evil man.

You're really defending that? Lol. Sure, she's entitled to being a shit, but do you want that shit leading you? Anybody with moral integrity would've just set the trial up for a loss, seeing that he was guilty. You want someone to use you up for profit?

you basically visit every tumblr board on Sup Forums, what a fucking faggot

>existential threat
God you're a pussy. Such a small percentage of Muslims in this country are extremists. Fucking coward

Liberals ignore legitimate arguments. It's what they do. Rather than challenge it(which would actually be fairly easy).

Honestly I found arguing against the right to be more satisfying than the left since the left just like you said, ignores it,kills over or just does some stupid appeal to misplaced emotion to win the argument.

She asked the judge for her to be relieved and he refused

holy shit you are retarded

it is illegal to lie under oath

it is illegal to commit perjury

it is not illegal to refuse to defend an admitted criminal

it is illegal for you to lie to a judge about said individual

how many hoops are you going to jump through in your defense of a rape apologist you disgusting leftist scum

Where did I mention muslims?