Will the Tetris: The Movie trilogy break the videogame movie curse?

Will the Tetris: The Movie trilogy break the videogame movie curse?

>Tetris the movie taking shape
They just couldn't resist could they?

Also:
>The 32-year-old Tetris, which began as an arcade game, has been downloaded over 500M times.

fucking garbage entertainment journos don't know shit

Technically speaking, Angry Birds already broke it by having overall mildly positive reviews.

>Larry Kasanoff

Have you read a fucking news website before? I think journalists all spend all their time making the dumbest fucking puns to put in headlines in ledes these days.

I won't even bother checking but i bet they got the 500M figure from the play store/apple store stats

That's not even the mistake I was talking about, I was focusing on that it was originally released on home computers. Arcade versions came wayyy later.

Uh, my bad. i meant to quote OP and cite the 500M figure.
Besides, i'd say the nintendo version(s) of it were more popular than the arcade version at least in the west.

Sorry, I don't count mobile shit as videogames, they're "apps".

>it's actually about wall in the gaza strip contrasted with donald trump trying to build a wall on the mexico border

>game about communism
>made by the chinese
Gamekino confirmed.

>these days.
You're 100 years behind on the news.

No. Tetris has been run by the Jews for years now.

There was a time when every publication didn't do that, and it wasn't 100 years ago. The hamfisted attempts at puns have got way worse since the web became a big thing

And the entirety of the US TV and film industries are run by the jews and Rupert Murdoch. What's your point?

Because The Tetris Company is cancerous as fuck, even by normal standards.

Headlines aren't supposed to tell you what the article is about they are there to draw your attention so you can read the first paragraph then move to the next one because only people with no lives read the entire article.

3/6 of the big media companies are run by Jews so there are two more people. I think Jeff Bewkes is one. Not sure about the other.

>Larry Kasanoff
>the state of his imdb
>Directed Foofgiht!
>Exec Producer of CHUD II: Bud the Chud, Ghoulies go to College, A Gnome Named Gnorm and the horrible Mortal Kombat television show

how will it work?