Does Sup Forums believe in the supernatural or black magic?

Does Sup Forums believe in the supernatural or black magic?

Real question is do you belive?
Xyz

yes i do but i havent found proof

So how can you belive? Something had to make you belive. Or maybe you just belive in everything you hear?
Xyz

I think anything you put your mind to can become "real". I practiced satanism one summer and swore I could feel shit around me when I lit candles and called upon certain spirits. One time I called a succubus and laid on my bed. Felt the energy again then all of a sudden I felt like something was touching my dick. (It didn't move or anything and I had my pants on) once I got a boner I felt like something was literally sliding up and down my dick shit was insane plus felt amazing. But that shit can really get wild then you just get seen as insane. Cringe away at me b

I'm pretty sure most people know that judaism is for realz

i saw something, i really dont wanna say because no one would believe me but i did and wanna make sure im not crazy

Can you green text please? I've heard bout that but never thought of doing this

Tell me more and I'll give you a tip if you say truth.
Let me guess first - Black person or blue light?
Xyz

not even close...

Something is out their. It is beyond our proper understanding and I hope it stays like that with the abuse of power that happens.

Nope, though I had a plan back in the day how to trick Satan for my soul.

My plan:
>call Satan
>offer my soul for a wish
>get a genie that grants me 3 wishes
>If there's such a thing as a genie law that doesn't allow multiple wishes or multiple genies, I'd wish to rewrite it, so I had infinite wishes
>return my soul
>Wish for all kinds of shit
>profit

except the rule would probly be you cant wish for more wishes

Nope, but i wish it was.

Don't fuck around fool.
Don't act like superhero, you're just a slave among slaves.
If you don't want answers move along in darkness of your blindness, fool.
Just try, touch my hand, hear my voice, or if you're not ready ask now.
Try your luck, fool.
Zyx

Stupid human being.
How can you trick the Lord of tricks?
How can you even think about that when you know they read your mind?
Fool.
Zyx

אני ממש מעוניין בסמל שלך. מה הכוונה?

As I've said, I've made this plan as a kid. Also, humans are better than any being/deity/whatever.

now you're just justlin rimmies

Wait, are you saying that humans aren't beyond deities/beings/whatever?

you the satanist?

it was a light that i saw in the woods and i know a light in the woods could be anything except it was day time and the light was shining like it was night...

No, I'm a loyal citizen of Imperium Of Men.

so you're a faggot?

Lie.
You are blind.
As I said people feel like superheros, like lords of their lifes.
The truth is that you do what they want you to do. Even if you try to do opposite, it's still their move. Thanks to bit of randomisation you can't cheat.
When you find answer there's three ways. They sayin there's only two of them good/bad, that's also a lie.
Let's say everything is a lie, how can you make sure good is good and bad is actually bad?
Xyz

I've successfully conjured demons and had sex with them.

They weren't happy.

you've successfully danced around naked in your candle lit room until you came all over yourself praising lucifer and passed out.

get the fuck outta here

If my loyalty for the Emperor makes me a faggot, then yes, I'm a faggot.

You doubt in humanity's glory?

YO DUDES, THE NUMBER 666 IS FUCKING REAL, have gotten it lots of times on very certain occasions

Zing

Yea it's a real number, right after 665 and just before 667... Fucking autist...

That's nothing.
Well you've probably seen one of tree ghost, they're harmless and usually don't interact with people.
You ve seen something else in your life. Try to remind yourself, all of us seen that.
Xyz

yes
I practice the Cuban version
all I'm gonna say

and no not fucking santeria

also,

my sister used to be into wicca and i tried it for a short time but ultimately i believe anything supernatural you see or feel are things caused by your brain for one reason or another.
meditation on a certain subject forcing hallucinations.
or trick of the eye in the way we see patterns.
stitching missing information in where we cant understand what happened.
its all mental

Blind fool.
Zyx

Evolution is not about being nice, it's about being in the cage or not

>wicca
first mistake

For the glory of the Emperor, I shall cleanse you of your life!

You're smart.
Youre close to the answer.
I search for people like you.
You'll get invite in near future and it's your decision if you regret it.
Remember you can change the ways but the ways can also change you.
Xyz

how.

neat

And another one!

Don't joke around, it's dangerous, fool.
Zyx

שעה ג"ט

hehe, writing in this silly magic thread, evil does exist and works its way on this planet trough us,
also how am i an autist here, retard
>>you post that autist shit on really any occasion? fucking poor

Humans don't know shit. We've explored something like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe, partially. We're idiots, blindly wandering to and fro, blabbing our knowledge to the universe. Like it matters.

Read some H.P. Lovecraft. His fiction is interesting because it literally makes you think, "what?!".

Check out real magick. Not Wicca or fru-fru hippie pagan bullshit. Check out Enochian magick. Check out the Kabbalah. Research Hinduism and the Aghori. Read some Chaos Magick books. Read about UFO encounters, ghosts, and cryptids. It doesn't all have to be true; it just has to make you think and to try new things. THAT is magick.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy" (Hamlet I.5:159–167).

lets see if any of you pseudo-psychic faggots can guess what I'm thinking right now. $5 to paypal if youre right.

Humanity isn't a joke, and you'll best need to remember that, heretic.

You're thinking of "haha, they'll never guess what I'm thinking about".

If I came up with a complete system based around base 6 so that it could be applied to literally every element of daily life, would that be considered dark arts? I spent a long time on it, and I'm Christian.

>xyz
>drones on like a spaz

Never had friends huh

Why look far when you can't see close?
Another blind fool.
Your perception of life is made by the thing you want to belive in. It doesn't mean they're true.
Zyx

Do you think someone could teach me of a way to take care of my drunk dad?

> [email protected]

Being serious here, not b8

>See boards4chan. org Sup Forums thread /696428258

Everyone knows it's not a joke.
It's a cage with food.
We are nothing to them till we find the right answer, only then you can choose your path. If you don't find the answer you'll walk through the same path like the rest of blind humans tryin to find love and happiness in material things.
It's all just a lie.
Zyx

Yup, have hallucinations all the time similar to that.
I was led to the left hand path when I was young and since have understood myself way better. I didn't get it at first but it all became more clear as the light came to me.

I remember finding weird chicken scratches in a candle I used to meditate with, I thought they looked oddly reminiscent of actual letters so I looked them up and discovered that they were in fact ancient Hebrew .
That same candle has also had wax melt up, instead of down. It's hard to explain but it moved in kind of a U patter in three different directions and connected to three different candles that weren't extremely close or anything.
Never could make sense of that, I even posted on x a lot about it but never got an definite answer.

I wish I knew more people that were into it all.

You doubt in the word of the Emperor? Foul heretic!

You see what you want to see.
I don't care bout your lies.
But you lost your chance.
Well, live your blind life.
You don't even know what it is for, fool.
Zyx

I know ancient Hebrew. And all its variations. Can you share any more?

No, I am. Rituals and rites are for fucking fags.

Bump

it's real, look

Weird candle

Are you talking about finding God?

F.D.N.

Santa Muerta ftw.

Man, Santa Muerta takes too much.

>YO DUDES, THE NUMBER 666 IS FUCKING REAL

Well, yes, it is contained in the set of real numbers.

Excellent observation, user

The same could be said for the scientific method, but that's not how it works.