Find me a white bitch that's more desirable than her

Find me a white bitch that's more desirable than her.

Pro tip: you can't

why do black girls always have such ugly faces? black male and female faces looks almost the same most of the time

relative comment of the day

She looks like shit I don't need to find a white girl because there are already so many black girls that are better than that dark chocolate shit

I can't
>webm related

Literally any skinny white girl.

Shes a nigger

I just don't find black women attractive

if you can fuck a nigger bitch you can fuck a dog

That doesn't even look human, and I don't mean that in a "blacks are subhuman" way. That shape looks like a doll, and shopped to fuck.

Any random white girl.

Skinny formless trash. Might as well be a trap. Try again Whitey

Literally any of them you race traitor cuck.
Trump 2016 if you're tired of people like OP.

>find a flaw

You can't

Bretty much every white girl ever man

>tits too big
>vagina lopsided
>butterface

there

delete this one too you fuckin failure

Also, check em Whitey

The kind of black girl that only dates white guys.

Literal homocuck detected

You're pathetic.

>tits too big
Son..

Wow, good job, how many tries did that take you?

Black...white...

Y'all just keep on fighting for second place.

>that
>skinny

She always looks like she's spaced out on heroin or oxy as well

This is now a hot black girls thread

>asian
Can't really call the race addicted to plastic surgery first place

Also, apparently google image links are considered spam on Sup Forums...

so fucking true

Eh, the whole idol scene is full of them, sure, but I've known a few that are much more beautiful than any other white or black woman I've ever seen.

But that might just be my preferences talking. I'd take Asian or Latina over White/Black any day of the week

For me even this girl is more attractive.

This chick is dog shit and you know it... below average body, decent face and ugly style.
>hurr she gives such good blowies and anal
>she loves it n would love to fuck me
No she wouldn't. Ops chick is hot, you can hate dumbass hood nig but op's makes more money than you'll ever see in her life doing nothing but excersizes. Something I'm sure you know nothing about tubby.

Being this upset at a picture on a faggot site that's 90% dominated by fags and people who want to bang cartoon dogs. I love how stupid everyone is here haha

>Ops chick is hot

That photo is shopped to such a ridiculous degree it's unfathomable, and even before that, the airbrushing and make up and fucking fake hair that black women need to use because they can't grow their own pretty much guarantees that she looks absolutely nothing like that on a regular day.

>but I've known a few that are much more beautiful than any other white or black woman I've ever seen

You prefer Asian because you fell hook line and sinker into that shopworn internet meme and now have this romantic dream of going to Japan and drowning in pussy immediately stepping off the plane because "Asians love white guys". Go to Japan one time, then try to chat some up with the Japanese you've learned from anime, and you'll learn real fast that the shit you hear online is exactly that, shit.

>inb3 not white
>inb4 I've been to Japan
>inb5 I've dated some in the past already

>Being this upset at a picture on a faggot site that's 90% dominated by fags and people who want to bang cartoon dogs. I love how stupid everyone is here haha

>Find me a white bitch that's more desirable than her.

Pro Tip: Your butthurt is showing and you need to pull up your pants, nigger.

BRETTY MUCH EVERY WHITE GIRL EVER MAN

Swing and a miss, user.

I have no dreams of going to Japan. I'd like to travel in general, but Japan specifically isn't the reason. I'm white, never been to Japan, never dated an Asian. I just think that, aesthetically, they're prettier.

But I also have a thing for Latinas, because, again, I think they're better looking than white or black women. Doesn't have anything to do with how I think they view me.

she looks like a black

That long midsection reminds me of Nessa Devil. but not as pretty (before nessa went overboard on the implants)

white meat tastes better

OP here. I actually find black girls revolting. Thanks for taking the bait though.

I'm black and find her...on the less desirable side.

Her body proportions are out of wack. The hips are too wide yet the thighs are too thin. The thigh gap makes things look..strange.

Nothing beats a /fit/, thick, but not too thick, white girl that has toned her body through playing tennis/volleyball.

now that's just disgusting and you should cut your balls off for posting that

Nah, I think I hit the nail on the head, and you're in damage control mode.Your previous statements ITT prove it.

You can now deny it all you want, but you know I'm right.

And Latinas don't actively go for white guys either. They'd go for black men before white guys, but like Asians, they tend to stick with their own race. Asians born in the US or other western countries gravitate more toward black men.

Sorry to crush your dreams, just stating reality.

gravitate more toward black men?
We all know that's bullshit. I actually feel bad for asian guys the way asian girls fawn over white guys.

>damage control mode

Regardless of what you think, you're still as wrong as you can possibly be.

The fact you think any race prefers black men to any other race shows, in itself, how wrong you are.

And, again, as I said, I don't care how many or how few women throw themselves at me because of my skin color. That has no bearing on what I find attractive. And I simply prefer Latinas and Asians. None of your horribly incorrect assumptions are going to change that, because they'll still be, to me, more pleasing to the eye.

Lack of genetic diversity. No Neanderthal or Denisovian DNA in blacks.

Underrated post, top kek.

Dub dubs

so... niggers come from inbreeding?

if you don't find that woman attractive you're a fucking fag

wtf is wrong with her arms?

Fat and ugly. That's two flaws

Godverdekanker Geef me dr snap

she has arms?

long cat is long

Sauce please?