Post ITT your favorite sport, but only if your country has a top 10 human development index

Post ITT your favorite sport, but only if your country has a top 10 human development index

Not so fast, UK

>ireland and germany are more developed than liechtenstein and japan

feels goodman

Why does this surprise you?

And UK, I thought you could read. Please don't post :3

I have been to those countries. Ireland doesnt have a sewage system and has 25 percent youth employment, with their education provided by the Church. Germany is full of Jamals.

Liechtenstein was the cleanest, most expensive and richest place I have been.

>Croatia 47
>rest of ex-yu btfo again

dont worry m8 im sure leaving the EU will solve it

>I have been to those countries. Ireland doesnt have a sewage system and has 25 percent youth employment, with their education provided by the Church. Germany is full of Jamals.

Nice memes bro, is Sup Forums your source of news too?

>Norway
Hockey
>Australia
Rugby?
>Switzerland
Football
>Netherlands
Football
>Germany
Football
>Ireland
Beer pong
>USA
American Football
>Canada
Hockey
>New Zealand
...people actually live in New Zealand? Willingly?

>>Ireland
>Beer pong

>beer pong
>not just drinking without the fucking about

>Argentina higher than half European countries
>#1 Latin American country

Why does the USA drop like 30 ranks in the inequality-adjusted HDI? I thought it was a 1st world country

>Croatia, Latvia and Hungary are literally worse places than Saudi Arabia, Argentina and Bahrain

MILLION
REFUGEES

Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have lot of oil

Argentina has always been a good country

argentina is great, f.am

And still more developed than the island pakis. Really makes you think.

Because ihdi is even shittier and more subjective than hdi

The OP picture is for 2015 estimates made in 2014.

Do you think your future looks as bright now?

our welfare systems are shit
our attempt at socialized healthcare is shit
the US is an amazing place to be if you're wealthy, but the poor get a raw deal here compared to other first world countries

Brighter than your teeth for sure.

And all these mass shootings, I'm sure it has some impact on the quality of life. It would be hard to "feel safe" there

How many of the refugees are dentists? Or are they all gynecologists?

Don't worry, you still have Jesus on your side.

they are future mayors of your cities, m8

Or if you're black. From what I hear, you can't even be a black dude taking care of of autistic whitebois without a cop unloading a gun on you.

Stop that crap, there is literally nothing wrong with accepting refugees

If you want to make fun of Germany talk about how much of a cunt Merkel is. She accepted the refugees but then paid off poorer countries to take them

A week ago she made a deal with our president where we take refugees and they invest money on our car industry, that's pretty fucked up

people that enjoy sleeping with animals live in new zealand, that's why they willingly go there

yeah i actually do understand why cops get paranoid when it comes to black people, because the vast majority of violent crime in the US comes from them (not because hurr durr niggers but because most of our black communities are poor as fuck so ofc they commit more petty crime)
but still you cant just shoot random black dudes, they need to sort this shit out

yeah...i mean your chances of being shot are still pretty low here, despite all the mass media coverage. it's more likely that you'll die in a car crash than it is that you'll get shot by some random maniac. still think we should just ban guns and be done with it, but guns are like a cultural thing here. soon as obama says something about gun control, the entire south and midwest goes "fuck off, muh freedom"