So, Sup Forums, I'm going to try LSD for the first time in a few days. What should I expect?

So, Sup Forums, I'm going to try LSD for the first time in a few days. What should I expect?
Also, drugs general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLI6RgfieyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you looking for with LSD?
Your trip will vary depending on what this means to you.

I wanna try it by myself at my room. I want to experiment with it and see what happens.
Nice trips btw.

Thanks, first time getting trips in honor of your first trip. If you want my advice, don't do it in your room. Go outside, enjoy the colors. Go to a local park and walk around, look at the trees, the sky and clouds. Listen to your favorite music with headphones. Think deeply about your life and the ones you love. If you're feeling up to it, smoking a joint will seriously intensify your trip. But by all means don't sit around in your room and watch tv or play a video game or something. You will be disappointed. If you do it right it will probably be one of the best experiences of your life.

This

Also avoid people who will bring you down or won't stfu.

Also if you have someone who you're very close with who is down to do it with you, I would definitely recommend it. Having someone to relate to and bounce your thoughts off of offers a new level of comfort, and it will seriously strengthen your bond with that person. But if you have no one you trust or like that much, or are more introverted, you may want to do it by yourself. If you feel like you're getting a little too crazy, try to keep yourself centered and remember that you took something that altered your consciousness. One of the hardest parts of LSD for me was learning how to let go and let myself be consumed by the experience. If you feel it taking you somewhere, just let it take you because most likely you need to go there, for you. I might sound weird saying that but once you take it you'll see what I mean.

Not op bt when you say it depends on what your looking for, what exactly does that mean?

Ive been tempted to try it as a way to break out of being beta and change my outlook on life and romance. Is that possible with LSD or am i overthinking its abilities?

your perceptions will all change slightly but you will still have a firm grip on reality. it will feel good and it will be very fun and you might not be able to stop smiling for a period of time. good luck and have fun. gonna take another stab at lsa myself and this time see if purging after i've come up will reduce nausea and diarrhea.

And lastly I should mention that all of these things are only true if you have real L. It's very common for dealers to say they have LSD, and then they sell you research chemicals. If you put the tab in your mouth and it tastes extremely bitter, I recommend spitting that shit out and waiting to get some real L. It's not a fun or enlightening experience, it's like deep frying your brain. Clean L has no taste, keep that in mind.

Tripping means something different to everyone. If you just want to get high, you're not going to benefit from the experience, you're just going to get high. But if you're looking to get something out of it or if you have a goal in mind, you will be very surpised by this chemical's ability to personalize your experience.

This person has not done a lot of acid.

Anyone trying to tell you how intense/not intense the trip is is just wrong - there's no way of knowing unless somewhere in this thread I missed you telling us your dosage (in micrograms, not number of tabs or whatever else.)

You can eat enough LSD for your mind to literally leave your body. It's happened to me - had a bird's eye view of the whole neighborhood as I walked through it. Also went to outer space amongst the planets and such. So yeah, it's hard for us to tell you what to expect.

Cheers man.

>it's like deep frying your brain
Not really. There are tons of research chemicals that are great psychedelics. Just because they don't have a good safety profile and aren't as well researched as LSD doesn't mean they're damaging your brain.

prepare to become psychotic, poor and homeless

i just assumed he wouldn't be taking a massive dose you fucking moran

The first part of this is wrong, well it depends on the dosage.
You will see things rotating and possibly flip and do waves (breathing walls)
But you will also either be in heaven or hell. Always keep in mind that you shouldn't stop your thoughts from rising, let your mind work by itself and you will stop yourself from a bad trip.
ALSO!
Remember, this is heaven or hell. So stay in a room with a trusted friend, put on some relaxing music (Maybe L$D by ASAP) or whatever song that doesn't have a lot of screaming. Make sure to tell your friend to not touch you or approach you while you're high because you will take it as a threat.
If you start feeling anxiety when you take it, make sure you tell your friend and go to another room where you feel safe.
Lay down on a comfortable bed, couch, and make sure there isn't any sharp items.
Enjoy your trip.

You will have enhanced sense of hearing, which is going to sound beautiful.

I believe I didn't articulate that thought correctly. What I meant was that it feels like deep frying your brain. I didn't mean physical damage. As opposed to the pure clean feeling of LSD. The only other synthetic psychedelic I've taken is DOM and I had a very pleasant experience so I agree with you

Not the guy you were responding to but I took 1650 micrograms once. Not too bad. Some paranoid thoughts bordering on schizophrenia, normal tripping, tasting time, and seeming time travel (saw it was morning and saw people getting in their cars to go to work but the whole trip lasted like 6 hours). Was on anti-depressants at the time as well so maybe not representative.

Also, you may or may not go through time loops, so don't freak out.
You might also hear echos of your own thoughts or someone else's voice which may drive you insane.
That's why you should lay down, close your eyes, and enjoy the music.

Just moved to new city and have no connects yet :( on that note anyone near San Francisco with opiates should hmu haha

Never mix LSD with antipsychotics. Be safe and always stop taking antipsychotics before you take LSD.

Op here. I will do it by myself since I'm a lonely fuck, I don't think I will go out since I live in a very small town and I don't want to get in trouble or fuck something up.
Thanks for the advice man. I really appreciate it.

Ideas, however improbable or outlandish, can seem to hold truth or gain a foothold in your mind.
My first time, I bought three. The first did nothing so I took the other two 1.5 hours later. Big mistake. At hour 4 I was having a blast. But immediately I thought there was a fire because I smelled smoke (friends smoking outside). Hour 8, I convinced myself the trip was permanent, the peak was so long.
Hour 12, in the middle of the night, I rationalized that I had died since there wa a time distortion and the sun hadn't risen and there was nobody outdoors (it was like 3 am). I thought the sun would never rise again.

Just be sure not to take too much. Secondly, you may need a babysitter. Third, you will return to normal. Fourth, stay positive.
All in all, a crazy but fun experience.

Get some water, juice, live phish and some friends, and enjoy your time together.

I get what you mean, some RCs aren't as forgiving and have had me in a dirty feeling trip.

Durgs = satan

Listen to Electric Wizard
youtube.com/watch?v=HLI6RgfieyQ

Op here again, holy fuck guys, thank you all. I've been reading all the posts.

I would really recommend you to have friends since it's your first time, but whatever you feel man.

Test your substances. NBOMes are lethal research chemicals that are fairly common and can kill you at the same dosage level that acid is active. You can buy some test kits only for fairly cheap.

Make sure your set and setting is good. If you are feeling down or depressed or in any way in a bad headspace, don't take acid until you feel healthy enough to. As for setting, you should trip with only people you know and in a familiar location.

Be prepared for a ride. Bad trips are very controllable, and can even be beneficially if you can use what you experienced to integrate into your life.

Yes fam

That was completely uncalled for. For you to tell a first timer that his perception of reality won't change that much is just retarded.

Just take it and remember things might get a little bit "intense" but everything will be fine once you level out. I don't feel like typing paragraphs so you should kik me i could give you real advice from and experienced user :)

My user is synotron

you're a fucking loser m8

Are cigarettes bad when you are on LSD trip?

LSD+MDMA+Weed is a great combo once you get experienced enough but its NOT for a beginner

why not get every drug ever conceived or created throw it in a blender and grip and sip?

chlorox works great too

No, but if you smoke regularly YES. Its either very very nice or you wont even bother.