Faces of Sup Forums, comment and suggest improvements

Faces of Sup Forums, comment and suggest improvements

pretty hawt

Well?

NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT NORMIES GET OUT

nou

6, ghey too

Post forward facing pic that doesn't chop off your hairline plz

why does every faggot on the planet have the exact same haircut?

How are gay's normie's you fucking autist

faces of bee

>Has a douchey style haircut
Gtfo

Get a new face

You're not very good at greentexting are you?
">Has a"

Why take a photo of yourself hiding from the camera?

what do you mean?

Somers here

The point is to post a photo of your face, not an obscure shot where the face is mostly concealed to try and hide the fact that your head, neck and chest are all the same thing

It's a shit pic but it's the only other one I have, sorry to disappoint

Post pic

take more and better pic going forward plox

what is it you're trying to say?

Why exactly?

The fact you think you can disappoint Sup Forums by posting an inferior picture of yourself proves what a fucking narcissist you really are.

Just post the fucking picture and fuck off faggot, or stay and spam refresh just incase you get a compliment, whatever

These are the most summerfag and cancerous thread on Sup Forums

I dunno, I forgot. Something about your fat neck or whatev

:)

Hide them then faggot xxx

I'm insecure you cunt, not narcissistic

D E S I G N A T E D

Literally nobody cares you hairy fuck.

oh ok

It's you again, nice trips

Apparently not if you're fishing for compliments on Sup Forums

You cared enough to reply faggot

Keep labelling yourself fuckboy, makes you feel different, doesn't it.

You're not insecure or you wouldnt be posting headsets on Sup Forums. You're just in love with yourself for no good reason

critique me

I'm not Emma Watson.

tits or gtfo

Just show us the fucking neck before the sjw's turn up and start acting like you ain't a trap

somers connecticut right? ur two towns over

Why the fuck are you idiots getting worked up, I'm just some insecure fag who is looking for approval in a place that I shouldn't. I'm not some chad who gets girls.

Now fuck off to another thread and be angry at someone else

If this is caring, imagine what it'd be like if I hated you?

k

All these other anons hate me for no reason, you might as well too

I'd break my dick in half fucking some of these boys

Try not looking like a faggot
cut your fucking hair, faggot
you look like a dollar store ken doll. lay off the manicuring and try being a man, faggot
>looking away from a selfie
kys
what are you
what are you trying to accomplish?
Snowden, pls
shave your head.
give me the address of the next bombing, and you'll earn my friendship
Fucking wake up.

Not the Sup Forums i want.

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GRILL YOU FUCKING CUCK

Nobody is saying you get girls. Nobody is even thinking it.

Ahh fair enough bro your neck isn't the fattest I've seen here. You should sort them fuck awful photos out though, they stink of insecurity and you ain't bad looking

Ive had 2 abortions and 1 child that im fortunate enough to not have to care for. Fuck with me brehhhh.

Post a pic of you, Its the whole point of the thread you stupid nigger

So what you're like some reverse trap?

insecurity is my middle name

age? be honest

They hate you for good reason. Insecurity is a weakness to be preyed upon, stop bitching and caring about what us fuck heads think you trog

You got it, mane.

plastic face, prolly not really you here

Just calling you out on your bullshit fag, no need to spaz

... Sure it isn't Gareth or summet?

would bang

That's called masterbating op

That would be oil.. or sweat. It's hot outside dude.

Glasses ayyy

newfag

hello Sup Forums

Wahaaay finaly, a fucking dork. Fuck you kid, keep doing what you're doing. Cunt

If you didn't smoke crack I'd hit it

way off

I hope you're from florida

Hooaaaaayyy yaeah dude

ditto nigger

Im from california

!

Do your worst.

Fair enough

Why would you pour oil on your face, and then go out into the heat??

oh shit nigger quads

You really need to fix the circles around your eyes. Would increase you so many points

No but my dick boutta be wayyyy in. ;)

You're pretty persistant ain't you. If I wasn't smashing it on tinder I'd probably ask to see your tits, unfortunately for you I don't care bro.

Fair play to ya though you slowly convinced me you're not an ugly man

! To you too

ive never touched hard drugs
insomnia sucks but yeah
ok

Beauty hack?

hello Sup Forums 2nd pic

I think your really hot, you look better clean shaved for sure

Same here bro your gorgeous

IT FAILED. Without oil, you would have been better