Why can't any of us respect one anothers political choice? I support Hillary...

Why can't any of us respect one anothers political choice? I support Hillary, but I totally understand why someone would vote Trump and I respect that. We should all do the same. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt make them a racist, a fascist, a cuck or a retard. Fucking grow up you cant convince everyone you are right or wront about political shit anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/seduce-me-scarlet-3d-love-doll-with-head-69-p44278.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> i support hillary

well there's your first problem.

No, if you support Hillary......You're a retard.

OP... you are wise.

Friendly reminder hilary clinton worahops a pagan gid molloch and sacrifices "chickens" code word for children by her own admission in her email to the elder Rothschild. A votr for hiliary is a vote for evil.

Why because i disagree with you? I know you'll spout off about lies and corruption. Good luck convincing me. I already stated you cant change my mind.

pretty much this

well damn, if she sacrifices children then i'm in

I respect neither. They're both terrible. Ron Paul should've won in 2012

I don't trust either or em as far I could throw em. And I'm skinny bitch.

Why should I agree with liberals? A vote for Trump or Clinton is a vote for imperialism, neocolonialism, and the exploitation of the proletariat of the developing world. If that's what you stand for, you're not worth respecting

Here she is speaking about violating owl/minirva rule. Wtf, cunt doesn't care about exposing state secrets but cares about a PAGAN FALSE FUCKING SO CALLED GOD THAT REQUIRES CHILD SACRAFICE (planned parenthood)

Molech seems cool to me though. Id love to see an infant roll into fire. Id probably get a huge boner from it. Im with her!

>Why because i disagree with you?

No, because you support the most deceitful cunt in politics and seem to believe her bullshit.
I could even understand you holding your nose and voting for her because you dislike Trump. But to SUPPORT her? You're a fuckin' retard.

Speaking as a Trump supporter. What part of Hillary do you perfer over Trump and why?

Its not about respecting the idea retard its about respecting someone to have their own opinion. What are you nine?

lol you know sanders never had a chance because hilldog's campaign rigged it?

Why would anyone vote for Trump?

I mean I'm voting for him but I don't have a reason, I just want to watch the world burn.

Its all fun and fucking games till these cabal cocksuckers have you and your family in an internment camp waiting to die.

>respect

>posting on Sup Forums

kek

Yes comrade!

My opinion is that you're a retarded, 25 yo, faggot living in Mommy's basement.
Respect my opinion.

Friendly reminder Hiliary is an evil cunt that worships pagan so called god mollach, this is who you want leading our country.

>Why would anyone vote for Trump?

Hate Liberals.
Hate retards.
But I'm repeating myself.

Honestly i agree with Trump a lot on the muslim shit, and parts of immigration policy. I also think BLM is a bunch of uppity niggers who need to be put down. My sole reason for Democratic support lies in economics and healthcare. That shit effects me on a daily basis and thats what i vote on.

That moment when half of trumps beliefs and campaign promises are liberal

serious answer.

Most people don't care about making the right choices for the country or what's right and wrong. They just pick a side based on whatever stimuli they grew up with so they can get involved in the excitement and drama.

Then they construct their reality around that side. This requires them to filter out all input from the opposing side because at least some it is logical. This results in fighting since no one is willing to listen to each other.

> What are you? Nine?
> YES

Shhhhhh...

There's a fair share of blame to go around. Everyone is wrong and right, but the point is to make the other guy seem more wrong and you to seem more right. It's all how you couch it, it's all about the spin.

Statistics mean nothing to the individual-- seriously, no matter who wins, the bottom line is that the American machine is going to keep chugging along regardless of who's at the helm. Tomorrow and the next day, the sheer majority will have clean water, access to food, and future prospects.

What are those?

Source this you faggot

Would you respect someone's right to hold the opinion that slavery is a just system? OP raises the issue that people should be respected for their political choice. A plantation owner could hold a favorable opinion of institutional slavery, a political system. No one is obliged to say let's agree to disagree with such a person. Through your inaction you're subtly condoning the view of them by not speaking against it. Opinions can be shit, and you're not obliged to respect people for those opinions that you deem to be shitty. What are you, a strawman?

Not me bra

the grove is a fucking sleep away camp for yuppies
wake up

I still support the only truly worthy candidate, Bernie Sanders.

>supporting someone who blatantly lies to your face
This is the same mentality that won't leave a physically abusive relationship.
>bawwww but he's a guuuud maayn
Pathetic.

Thank you based user. That is exactly the answer I was looking for.

>respect trump voters
nah i got no sympathy for trailer trash

Her fucking leaked email you insatiable cocksucker.

>"Singles and this is all a load of shit"
>82616666

kek'd

>Hillary Wins and keeps the status quo
or
>Trump wins and probably destroys all our political relationships with shoddy business practices.

He really had no other choice.

Welcome to the United States

>Hillary wins and keeps the status quo

You really think that?

Found the shill. I dnt care, your LEADERS AND MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE WORSHIP FALSE GODS AND MAKE SACRAFICES TO IT PERIOD.

nice statistic u saw that on fox hillbilly ?

All I can do now is hope.
You really think Trump would do any better?

> I don't know anything about SurveyUSA and I'm too stupid to educate myself.
>But it doesn't fit in with my fantasies.

Yes

No. I don't think any of them would do well at all. However, Hillary is way more secretive and sneaky than trump, and she'd do some terrible shit behind everyone's backs, while Trump is just a fucking stupid asshole. It'll be way easier to create a counter-culture and revolt against Trump than it will be to do the same for Clinton.

First off how much can a president really fuck he country up? They arent King/Queen of the USA. If anything gets fucked up blame congress thats where the power truly is.

On a side note I think the US has the most poorly organized democracy. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make a state like Wyoming that has the population of DC to hold as much power in the Senate as California, with 35 milion people. Fucking bullshit.

May I convince you how to spell wrong?

Because hillary would be the first war criminal and corrupt election rigger to become president...besides nixon...or johnson...or carter....or reagan....or bush 1 and 2.....or bill clinton....or obama...
our system loves war criminals
>sell nukes to iran
>fund death squads in central america
>get your own show on fox news
>?????
>profit

>this whole thread

> Women are literally not allowed in the grove

> Bill is not a member

That said, the leaders/most influential people who presumably "worship false gods" (which describes every leader in the history of mankind), are, by definition, responsible for the deaths of millions of people simply due to the aftermath of their rational decisions allocating resources.

There is no way around that, even if "They" worshiped no god, or a "true god" (Kek), there will always be blood on the hands of the leaders of any nation.

At this point "They" a're packing their bags for burning man because the grove is literally boring as fuck, dudes sit around playing dominoes and cooking eachother meals and watching TED talks of famous people they convinced to come hang out with them

Go yell at some clouds, pal
See you in the FEMA camp

Seriously I regret making this now. I'm going to bed.

Yes, that's why they're voting for him. Why are you so simple?

The fuck are you on about you fucking shill. How much are they paying you? The democratic nominee worships and offers sacrifices to a PAGAN FUCKING GOD by her own admission while talking to of all fucking people ROTHSCHILD. If you're ok with this you are literally retarded.

kek'd

if you support Hillary, you are likely:

-a faggot that has convinced yourself that you need her to continue progressive politics
-because she is an experienced politician with many years under her belt (but is corrupt as fuck and will continue to do what she does because she knows she can)
-because she is a woman and you are sexist
-a cuck

if you support Trump, you are likely:

-actually completely retarded
-using him as a means to support your racism/prejudices against others
-someone who is sick of politicians (but don't realize someone as connected as him won't be any different)
-from the south

Hillary didn't respect the American people so why should I show any respect to her? I'm joining the coast guard because I want to give back to this country because I love it more than anything. When she lies like it's nobody's business and should be in jail for lying under oath it makes me ashamed. When Comey said that she shouldn't be prosecuted that was really the first time I thought that america wasn't free, because that went against everything that has always been in America, everybody was equal. But no not for Hillary.

Give evidence pls

that's why there's also a house of representatives dumbass, it's bicameral

If you vote for either of them then I think youre a retard. They both want the same thing from you they just want to extract it using different methods.

Because this is the liberals main playbook

It's funny cause I posted a joke about hillary the other day. The joke being if she were to be elected, would air force one be called con air or broom stick one. One of my democratic female friends call me a sexist. Two of my republican female friends said they got a kick out of it. The dem was oddly quiet, can't claim sexism when your own sex thinks it's funny

Thank you

cuz its not democracy, its fucking e-votes rofl
people actually buys that shit? inb4 clinton 53% votes while no one you know votes for her.
there was some eu country who got e-votes and then found out that it could be rigged so they changed it back like the other countries

usually i dont realy care who votes for who, i pretty much see most party choices as the same. but trump????? for real? if i had to chose a reality star it would be steve-o

Are you fucking retarded you mong her emails WERE leaked I ppsted the quote at the top of thread.

>How much are they paying you?
If only you knew.

>by her own admission
kek

I could post an image macro with "evidence" Hillary eats babies and you'd repost it to all the people who feel bad they know you. You believe jpegs created by tweens.

What a joke.

By all means, vote Trump, as if he would change any of the "new world order" that he has dedicated his life to fitting into

woops

getting paid way too much to make sloppy mistakes

hope I don't get--

>if i had to chose a reality star it would be steve-o
He'd get my vote before Hillary

Don't care how you spin it or what kinda damage control you are tasked with, I encourage you to use a fucking search engine and look foryourself dingus. Fucking shillary shills man.

I say we let hilary get elected then march on DC like the french marched on King Louis XVI

>what kinda damage control you are tasked with

Holy shit he believe it

literally basing your beliefs off ms paint from Sup Forums

Hillary's campaign in one image.

respect my choice's
streamboobs.com/seduce-me-scarlet-3d-love-doll-with-head-69-p44278.html

Not the biggest fan of Venezuela, but I'll take what I can get. Viva la revoluciĆ³n! NWBTCW!

trump 2016

Literally to fucking stupid to use the google.

I wouldn't put it pass you as either you are a very speacil type of stupid, or on the payroll only two options.