Watching this tv show about nazis trying to prove Aryan master race

>watching this tv show about nazis trying to prove Aryan master race.

They mostly failed but is the white race not the best regardless?

How does Sup Forums feel? What team are you on and why?

I'd say Asian race is best race.

Mate whites with Asians and then proceed to conquer the planet

There is no such thing as race. It's an invented concept with no basis in biological reality. Ask an anthropologist if you don't believe me.

how else would white people take over with world if they didn't have better technology and better ideas

I'm half white half asian

>implying it's about race in the first place

lol oh really?Well why is it in every single biology text book all over the world even in non-white countries? And halpo blood group PROVE without a doubt the existence of difference races. That science putting down left wing ideas again getting to you yet?

I think we can now say there are 2 white breeds. The skinny, sexy tipe with high IQ and the other ones (mostly americans) that suck. Race isnt a good term anymore. Im from Latin America i have arab, french, spanish and native genes so what the fuck am i? I dont like being compared to brownies cause im not and i am neither white... The best we can do know is treat people with high iq better.

The haplogroups are a trait, just like skin color, hair color, hair texture, etc. Those traits go together in different populations in a general sense, but they're not absolute. There are exceptions and variations in all of them, and there are no clear boundaries between populations.

Race is a label of convenience. Scientifically, it doesn't mean a thing.

Actually, they ARE the same species.

>lrn2biology

>invented concept
This is a big fat falacy, every concept is "invented", you dumb fuck, every categorization is fake. But they work, that why we use them. The number of difference is always infinite. Thats argument is a ussually use for political purposes, like that bitch who said that civilization was anti-woman becouse every woman concept was actually what is not-man concept. "A woman is that that is not man" , this is the binary system, and is use for absolutly every linguistic operation since that the way human thinks.
This is proof that every political motivated ideology is fuel with lies and missinformation.

>taking the bait
Butthurt nigger

whites in general are the best but that doesn't say much, it's like being the shiniest turd

What is it about racists that they can never write worth shit?

Why do you assume i'm racist? Thats a prejudice

Alien detected

What is it about liberals where they have to call everyone a racist who doesn't agree with them?
>liberal
Look I'm making assumptions like you now.

Whites are the most balanced race, like humans in an mmo. Vanilla and "normal" a good measuring stick to show how other races fall short or exceed.
Asians are like elves, high intelligence but lacking in other areas, Africans are like orcs or minotaurs or whatever generic strong bodied but weak minded race. Then you have goblins, gnomes, dwarves and other loser races that nobody cares about.

Will you marry me?

Are you boy or hot gril? Pls say gril

Scientifically it means you can put a statistic to the relative fitness of people in haplogroups, you can determine which would be the most beneficial to mate with or which group by itself would be best suited to different tasks like aptitude for labor, creativity, diligence, endurance. There's a lot to be learned

>pls respond ;_;

You serious? In Sup Forums?
Fucking newfags man.

We are also gender fluid creatures and sexual identity is just a social constructed terminology by misogynist

No those people are typically more crime prone and essentially niggers

Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds, etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to the only good masters and mistresses

Chinese shill detected

Oh but would a Chinese claim the Japanese were good before ww2?

What Chinese would know that?

I'm merely a non chink minority who discovered the truth.

Btw user, China wants you to vote for trump

He's very funny and uh SO scary

Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds, etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to our good masters and mistresses

Going to vote for Johnson, bruh.
Or Sanders if he takes a red pill to cure himself of cuckology homework long enough to run with a third party.

>failed
>best
pretty sure you gotta pick one and only one lil stormnigger

I would be perfectly fine being some tiny little asian's big white-cocked slave. I would serve her forever.....

I pick best.

That's not how Asian culture works, user.
In Asia, women are slaves to men. They have to walk three steps behind, they still have to cook and maintain a home for their man, and they can't charge their husbands with rape, they are essentially work and sex slaves.

Well then I'd give her that big white dick after paying for a nice seafood buffet like a god damn gentleman