My mother and uncle talking in the other room about how my grandmother is living up in heaven now she's dead

>my mother and uncle talking in the other room about how my grandmother is living up in heaven now she's dead
>mfw they're so delusional they can't even accept god isn't real and she's fucking rotten worm food right now

lol XDd dude lom lmao khnewuifhiwfhniwf xddd ddd

fuck this shit retarded board

>they're so delusional they can't even accept god isn't real and she's fucking rotten worm food right now

oh come on don't be a cunt

they're in for a rude awakening when they die
no wait they wont be because they die in the void where no thought can exist haha

You are worse than Canadians. I, of course, don't believe in any phony God's blessing but you could at least show some respect. Seriously disappointed famalam.

I really really really like this sentence

mfw you'll burn in hell
mfw your grandmother will watch you burn in hell

>tfw some abbos literally eating fresh a little bit rotten meat RIGHT NOW

>le ironic meme to play to le anti-atheist/newatheist/meanatheist crowd of le Sup Forums
>tfw what you're saying is true anyway but the vat majority of atheists would spare their family's feelings anyway

>Using an elaborate 21th electronic information processing device that routinely performs rapid, often complex calculations with access to a vast and global network of said devices, in sheer non-countable number to broadcast your iron age views.

Literally can't be intellectually conceived.

>Believing that everything including human intelligence and the big bang don't have an origin in something that believes in order, beauty, and human freedom.
Also what does this mean? "and she's fucking rotten worm food right now"

>Believing that technology and intellectual thought are one and the same.
Can't make this shit up folks.

>they're so delusional they can't even accept god isn't real and she's fucking rotten worm food right now
>talking about his own grandmother

>Believing that using electronic devices mean that i must believe that humans are merely walking bags of flesh

Is it wrong for me to tease religious people whenever possible? They're just so gullible and it's so easy and they get so excited thinking they've found someone who believes in that crap.

What does that have to do with god existing or not?

Wtf i hate atheists now.

Well, if you are never taught evidence-based thinking then you are in danger of believing any kind of bullshit.

There is a reason why you have these Christian parents not allowing their children to read books like Harry Potter because they fear that they would actually end up believing in wizards, kek.

It means that using modern methods to utter ancient humbug makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

>muh modern
>muh ancient humbug
Progressives, everyone.

They should read Harry Potter, just so they can see how terrible life as a wizard would be. Giant snakes, Ogres, getting your fucking bones evaporated etc.

Get with the times gramps. Your days are numbered. Let go of your imaginary friends. I know it's hard to accept that you will be worm fodder at some point but that's the way it is. You won't see your friend Albert levitating on a cloud in the afterlife.

>mfw I force iron age Christians to use carrier pigeons to communicate their repellent views to me

If it was up to you guys we would still use pigeons, so I think that this is only fair.

I'm an atheist but Marconi was Christian, to be fair ;)

>I'm an atheist but
Stopped reading there.

I have a German flag but I'm actually Greek and I like getting fucked in the ass by my guardian.

Germans like to diddle their kids more than Greeks in Germany do. that's what German criminal stats show

to be honest, I took your initial comment as a stab at Christians, not Greeks

but you're right, we have Italians, Brits and Jews to thank for modern communication

If there is one thing we learned out of this eurocrisis mess, then it's never to trust your statistics.

>Greeks in Germany do. that's what German criminal stats show

I don't trust your reading comprehension

What did he mean by this

she is fucking rotten worm food right now
she is a fucking rotten worm food right now

Ahhaha Australia trying to be edgy

You sound like a really nice guy OP.
Jk you're an edgy faggot.

hi friend. let me help you out. no one here can tell apart the trolls. this thread is pointless, and there's no point in replying.