Whats Sup Forums's honest opinion on beastiality?

Whats Sup Forums's honest opinion on beastiality?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post more.

Animal fuckers should be shamed.

sorry user. Obligated go follow the dubs on this one.

>bestiality
>pokemon

Pokemon are better.

Better?

Her face looks like she has fucking progeria.

Also it is fucking hot post more.

horse

better for sure, although still animated.

Ahh i see. You want the good stuffs.

I like the way you think

:^)

Here we go

Hentai lovers are just sad lonely pedos

any webms?

Sadly not :/

I would argue with you, but I got drunk and a I have a hangover. Does a simple no work for you?

Why is most beast I see concentrated on animal dicks?
Where are all the doggy cunts?

>PedoPark
Kek'd

it's not about dicks it's about human women you faggot

Not always. There are people that get turned on by animal genetalia.

This is the same argument as that if you like traps you aren't gay

Holy shit. Yms was saying this shit??

Moar?

I hope it'll be a trend someday

Doubt it. Then again these days morals are becoming less and less apparent.

except traps aren't women you fag

Wut

Beastiality? I like watching girls get railed by dogs in the pussy. The ass isn't as exciting. Anything other than that? Maybe, but it's all a passing fad. Girl/dog ending with a knot, and that's really it. Why? The size is right for both parties and the amount of stories on the Internet of girls first time with the family pet make for great gasoline to the never ending fire.

the literally were born with a penis and are still genetically men

Beast is best fetish.

Love it

YMS sure is a nice guy

People are going back to dark ages with all this bullshit going around.
And at the same time I believe that some of this days the world will wake up to a big war

The existence of this question comes to mind when LBGTs ridicule CIS folks by asking, "Do you think gay marriage leads to dog marriage?" Um... yeah. It's shifting the baseline one more step.

Wouldn't surprise me hey.

>progeria
This made me guffaw

gross

It's fine, but posting Shadman is a sin punishable by death. That shit is awful.

I wouldn't marry a dog but I'd sure as hell fuck it

Shadman is radman

No flare. Not real.

If it was legal and socially acceptable, then sure, fuck mares all day

If the animal doesn't mind having sex with you, why the fuck should I care?

zozzle

that's a stallion

no she's a trap
(SARCASM)

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature
Not to mention just because one thing is okay doesn't mean it can apply to other things.

absolutely haram

More???

Sauce

Extended version

It's cruel to the animal.

the sauce is on her chin

Www.beastforum.Com

Your welcome

As a zoophile.
It's fuckin' great.

Girls fucking dogs is pretty hot

Webm's please. Not enough in this thread

Most of the webms I save exceed Sup Forums's maximum file size.
Go to beastforum or theotherchan or some shit if you want that.

Why do some bitches enjoy animal dicks?
Dogs have soft little dicks and they cum immediately.

Kek.

Animals may not be able to say yes, but with teeth, claws, and brains, they can damned sure say no.

Is this a get thread? COOL THANKS! Check my dubs!

Reroll

Anyone have a gif or webm of a dog knotting in a girls mouth

>soft little dicks
Size depends on breed, and they stiffen and the knot swells after a while.

>they cum immediately
How much humping goes on varies greatly from dog to dog.

Thats the next pride thing, i mean when homosexuality is accepted this will be the next step. it moves on to beastiality and pedophilia. I mean love is love, right?

Second. I've always wanted to see this. I feel like it has to have happened at some point.

Right? It seems so hot. PLEASE SOMEONE

Your point?
Why should I care if pedophilia becomes acceptable someday, I don't even care if people are fapping to CP today.

Moar

Fucking this, i mean.. there was a time when if you were a homosexual you were an obvious retard.
Much like love between animals and humans are now. But there will come a time when "love" conquers all

Damn, shes abusing the fuck out of that non consenting dog.

It disgusts me but I can't make a good argument against having an animal fuck you other than I personally find it gross.

her spine is broken. She has no coccyx and i'm guessing no internal organs of any kind beneath her diaphragm based on where the outline of that cock ends.

If you haven't noticed, we're very self-centered and human-focused as a species, no one would support a movement like that in the mainstream

And there was a time when if you were any degree of deviant or perverse, or even enjoyed vanilla sex with your wife, you were a retard.

great. next step is minding your own business and youll be amazed how much happier your life is.

Honestly, it's sick.

Im all for conjugal family, but hey, whatever floats your boat

Sick as in awesome.

Why? Can you describe the sickness in more detail?

If only we could get the majority of america to just admit this.

Anyone know where to go to get this stuff?

eight chan.

Checked

Just like no one would support a homosexual movment 100 years ago?

Kek

I love the idea of my GF of many years getting boned by a dog. She told me she had zoophilic fantasies but most of those were dispelled when she started studying art & anatomy, except for a dog dick. that's fascinated her, but the dog she ended up getting was nutered so wtf bitch?

As far as the ethical dilemmas, I gotta say I agree with the baseline of consent and not abusing the animals. Yes, light coaxing with a male on a woman presenting herself to him is sufficient for me to say theres consent and no abuse happening. Don't restrain the dog, don't mount the dick cowgirl style, and for the love of god don't give them a blowjob where you have to restrain the dog, that's fucked up. other species, similar cautions, no getting boned by animals that are vectors for serious diseases.

With men doing animals... Much dicier thing. Ive heard horror stories from emergency dept about men coming in with Chihuahua dogs on their dicks. the dogs of this size don't survive being fleshlights. Don't do that shit asshole. I don't know how to determine a Bitch in heat consenting to recieve a man's dick, but if you receive anal from a dog, then... alright, again be safe.

Never buttfuck an animal. Just dont do it you moron.

"No one" would support a homosexual movement today in that user's closed mind.