NEED Euan to spoonfeed us again sub-edition

Previous >FAQ and abbreviations and helpful links
pastebin.com/FSvbhnAi

>/bet/ Advice
imgur.com/a/NcRrI

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

>Jewish Quote of the Day
"Who mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who rejoices at their calamity will not go unpunished. " ~~ Proverbs (Mishle) 17:5

>Essential Reading
pastebin.com/vuwc1vUv

>Trading
pastebin.com/XE11wzYM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10800904
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q9dk9QXjDu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLEASE kill the Jew gimmick

PLEASE take me under your wing Euan

2nd for trading SUCH a meme

Retards PLEASE take me under your wing.

Anyone actually betting on anything these days?

Euan SUCH a character.

ABERDEEN

Nice. Under 2.5 and 0-1 would be the perfect scoreline for me.

I have returned and I'm ready to make money.

Remember, tonight PSV is playing. Even Juve got on the bet on my TipsterTube.

cucko actually starting to win bets again

strange things happening in /bet/ at the moment

v v important poll, this

strawpoll.me/10800904

Got 13 fold accumulator that is currently 11/13. Needed Aberdeen to score first and thankfully they did. To fuck me over though, Lokomotiva Zagreb decided that it's time to miss penalties instead of scoring.

If my ACCA is let down by one team I might actually pull a Euan and start sperging out on Twitter.

Haiti slag if its the one I think you mean is definitely worst. Could literally have done nothing and everything would have worked out fine.

nice, what is the last one

post accy

This is the one I'm talking about

Need at LEAST 2 more Sarajevo goals

Don't think it was Haiti but I could be wrong. But yeah that one is easily the worst.
Went out of her way to fuck it up.

Should get 1 but have definitely taken the foot off the gas second half

KEK

Need Brondby to score the first goal, got it on Ladbrokes at 1.6 everything else apart from Zagreb has come in.

Rest of the Acca was in-play over 0.5/1.5 goals, butt clenching but they thankfully came in. Worried about Zagreb though

Almost as bad as the basketball one where they scored vs their own basket

>le early goal meme
blood pressure has never ever been so high.
Was going to tip over 3.5 in the Marienkirchen game and it's 1-1 already.
Was expecting a slow first half pmsl

reminder the average IQ in Haiti is 67, yes SIXTY SEVEN.

>Sarajevo
Prepare for disappointment
Have alot of slag webms saved up from over the years. Should I dump some of them?

>leaftertimingpakimanwhoprovedhewasafraudwhenhesetupaTT

Ok

Praise Allah in all his supreme wisdom, will sacrifice a cow in Juve's honour for this.

Now just need Brondby to score first

that's literally lower than most rats

>Have alot of slag webms saved up from over the years. Should I dump some of them?
webm guy here, pls do since I'm not home to do so myself.

This triggers /bet/.

>andthenprovedhewastheshrewdestbymakingthegreatestcomebackinthehistoryof/bet/
ok
literally?

Can people see when you read their pm's on tt?

Just opened one and really don't want to have to reply out of the awkwardness of them knowing I've read it already.

Got it. I don't have them named, so some of them might not be slag

looked for this before but never found any real quantification of animal IQ

would love to see where pigs, crows, dolphins etc. rank

One of my favorites personally, even though it's a gif

pigs are very intelligent.

Your mum's not that smart pal.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek.

what do you care? you're 'not a muslim'.

:^)

Hope not desu

pmsl

Are you paying and posting tips here or just letting him kick you?

pmsl

Not even funny how much this cost me

Lads, does speaking to her again ever work?

A girl broke up with me over a year ago and even though I'm seeing someone else I can't get over the original girl. She was the one.

I haven't talked to her since the break up and I don't have facebook so haven't been in contact whatsoever.

Shall I say to her I still love her? That will work, surely?

No to every question in that post

>Nobody posting the impossible OG yet

Please don't do this.

If his tips are decent then I wouldn't mind paying him, even if he is a fraudulent little man. Most his tips are in Asia, and it's not like I can profit in Asia myself.

>and it's not like I can profit in Asia myself.
tears!

GREAT night

Was getting there

All the OFC nights were great, can't wait for next years

Not even funny desu

Get over it

Sara goals when

But she said she only broke up with me to focus on studying. Maybe she's now got time to see me

You must've gone to bed when Auckland City and Team Wellington had games

There's a good chance she made up an excuse to break up with you and let you down easy

Then ask her if she wants to go for a coffee and catch up. Then play things very relaxed and read her, it's not hard, you'll see if there's something when/if you meet up. Unless you're autistic. Which you probably are if you thought telling her you love her after a year of no contact was a good idea.

Ah only like 2 of their matches were completely tez. Others not great but at least ok and usually the other match on that night made up for it.

>Unless you're autistic. Which you probably are if you thought telling her you love her after a year of no contact was a good idea.
Talking BIG sense here pal

vocaroo that.

What's the issue with this one? I mean she missed the save but it's not as cringey as the others

>OFC CL was only 3 months ago
Feels like forever

4u, with a shit microphone
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q9dk9QXjDu

>that voice

kill urself

I'd say her ass hair is definitely dark and probably long. If she doesn't shave then I'd suck on her asshole hair to get it wet then suck on her asshole to relax her sphincter and try to push my tongue into her rectum. The fact that she has long ass hairs is a bonus because there is a potential to get some loose ones in your mouth. It's best if the girl doesn't bathe before hand. I take the loose hairs that end up in my mouth and I dry them and put them in a paper envelope which I label wit her name. In the future when I masturbate to her I'll take those hairs out of the envelope and put them back in my mouth so that I can remember sucking her hole. Hopefully the skin around her anus is darker that the other skin, that is sexy.

Because how hard is it to fall onto a low cross coming in a few feet in front of you. Its barely slowed down if at all so she had plenty of time.

;)
True, not sure why I saved it tbqh

Sound like SUCH a Chad

wtb tho

god bless that man.

cba to scroll up and find the post to give a (you)

But dude who's looking to talk to his ex

Breaking up with you because you were studying so hard may be a real reason, it may not have been an excuse. She perhaps needed for time and attention and you couldn't give it to her at that moment no matter how strong your love was.

But if her love wasn't strong enough to get through the hard times of you studying, then how would it have survived a year without you?

It's time to understand old cliches, it's time to understand that if you really do love her then you have to let her go. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. Her love couldn't survive your studies, it's time to realise the implications of that and wish her the best.

strange post
Picture that voice with a 6'3 body and an autistic personality who talks about birdhouses when put under pressure
y-you too. Might as well put it in the next OP

You need to take a long hard look at yourself if you didn't vote for one of these in the strawpoll

would have a bourbon with you 2bh. the selection here is DIRE.

I bet you sit in front of the TV on Saturdays and show "I could have saved that!" as someone scores in the Premier League.

better come in la

Ignore the cucks saying dont talk to her. Even though you sound like a cuck too.

It honestly depends how your break up went too though.

If you still arent over her after being with other girls then that is kinda odd.

Was she your first gf?

DO NOT come in out of nowhere saying shit like "I still love you!!". It will scare her and make her cringe.

Talk to her and tell her what you have been up to. You need to have changed in some way or improved somehow.

She loved you once and found you sexually attractive. She lost this attraction for some reason.

Just say "hey, how are you doing?" or something simple like that. Talk as friends and like you are just interested in catching up. DO NOT sperg out and go all romantic. This isnt what real women want. It isn't a movie.

Cuck.

I hope so. Got 50 euros on it.

Does Nandos serve alcohol?

saaaaaaaaarrrraaaaaaaaaa

>Cuck

As opposed to looking desperate to have her back and making a fool of yourself?

A beer or two available lid. Would love to take you out for a half chicken chips and spicy rice.

If you think that is a challenging save then you might be clinically retarded.

you sure showed him

yes. poor selection. and the food is okay, but not as amazing as made out to be 2bqh.

Well I'll be in Europe next August, so count me in m8

I honestly don't think this will come in, PSV only beat Sporting by 5-0 due to the red-card.

Derfail please go.
Grrrr