What did Sup Forums think of the opie and anthony show before it got fucked over?

what did Sup Forums think of the opie and anthony show before it got fucked over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD3kFbGEez8
youtube.com/watch?v=lcnKBAChyEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Radio is dead. No one cares.

It died after Patrice O'Neal died

drug addict radio for drug addicts

Radio kino till around 2011,(election season which turned ant into a less funny sack of shit, and Patricey died.)

Opie is a joke trampler, jim is awesome but feeds off the energy of the room. After Anthony got pink socked by the media the show has taken a nose dive. They used to be the mecca for comedy, now its pretty cringy

I nevah touched a dick that one time. NEVAH

Fackin home run chippah, go to break erock

Jason Ellis is better.

Patrice's "its raining stuff" is still my all time favorite moment in radio

I thought when they started talking shit about gene simmons they had some gold

Loved it. Still listen to old episodes daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=GD3kFbGEez8

its wet out here

Same here. One of my favorite shows was when they roasted that two headed girl on the for like an hour.

"Its COLD out here" you autist

also all of the times ant talked about the "hoarders" show

did you even watch the fucking video, cocksucking cumdodging faggot

I'm listening to Pizza Man right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcnKBAChyEg

Some of the funniest moments in comedy EVER have happened on O&A. I was really upset when Any went and got himself fired, because O&J is UNLISTENABLE and ant's show is just a bunch of his republican nonsense and no comedy.

If anybody can suggest something similar as a replacement, that would be fucking nice.

Lets not forget the happy days episode.

I think all the laughter reactions sound painfully forced, much like everybody else goes off on Big Bang Theory for their laugh track.

It's rainin stuff, hallelujah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
It's wet out heah...
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

Fuckin shut up, it's not that funny, and you're not making me laugh at mediocre humour by laughing really hard with painful effort.

Clods.

There needs to be more uncle paul, mostly because it puts such a huge bug up opie's ass

Mancow in the mornings

Haha no, this is the internet (and Sup Forums no less) what do you expect?

It really did break up the family...

:(

Please stop toying with my emotions. I'm serious.

i got a tree on my house!!!

kill yourself "mate"

THIS TBQHFAM

JV and Elvis? I heard they were pretty good

I wanna see the boat movie

A bunch of fags

good chance jim goes to compound after october. we have to wait and see

Do tha bit, good boy! Do tha bit! Do tha bit!

yep, just finished listening to the dave and bobo show

I hope you get Abzug on your Osarios, Merle

this! this! this!
O&J is horrible and ant is Archie bunker with money and hair plugs.

Wtf happened to david?

wishin' they were back
fah la la la
the three of them together
fah la la la
just like the old days
fah la la la
can't stand their new shit
fah la la la
resort to best-of's on youtube
fah la la la

I only liked it when they had other comedians on. Also, these people should never take phone calls. People that call in to radio shows are the dregs of society and shouldn't be heard.

last anyone knew he was giving tours of the 9/11 memorial and if you mention O&A he runs away... literally.

he works at the 9/11 memorial or something and literally ran away if anyone from the show tried to approach him. kind of a dick move since the show got him laid for the first time.

Talentless, lowbrow hacks. They were on WAAF out here in Boston in the late '90s. They sucked donkey cock back then too.

Someone clearly doesn't listen to the old True Capitalist Radio calls. Newfag.

Just not impressed. It was like listening to two or three idiots babble.
It was never that funny, at least not to me. I listen to a lot of stand up comedy, so maybe I was expecting something else.
And Patrice O'Neil was never very funny. If your act relies on who you are as a stereotype, it not funny. Kat Williams isn't funny, Patrice wasn't funny, Dane Cook never told anyone jokes, Martin was the least funny, and O and A were LESS funny than all of them.

Hey Ken Steele. Still butthurt I see.

It's kinda like listening to poor white trailer trash trying to sound smart.

Nope just not willing to settle.

a great thread in pol.

i used to be a howard stern fan from the 90's through 06. Then I used to listen to Opie and Anthony. Then only Opie and Anthony. Now I just listen classic radio or any new show that sparks my interest.

High pitch eric shouldve bombed the building.

YES classic O&A used to let the comedian be themselves. You can ask a person question. But a comedian should not be the story like the Howard Stern Show used to do. You want to listen to why a comedian became a comedian and their story. That type of radio is where to go and listen to it.

you were saying retard?

Aw mate, eat a dick.

OYYY NOYY!!!!

WTF Podcast is the only remnent of the o&a show that I still sort of enjoy. Lost all respect for Jimmy, and Ant. Opie has always been terrible. Vos isn't funny unless people are pounding him. Bonnie isn't funny unless she's beating up Rich. Bobby actually might be the only of the main crew that I still respect.

Sam is an okay broadcaster let's give him that at least. Not so much that I would listen to him, but he holds his own.

Redlettermedia
WTF Podcast
GFW Radio clips
Million Dollar Extreme

those are my replacements if anybody is clamoring for something of the same appeal.

Opie and Anthony suck balls Howard Stern is the best on radio

was*

Does anyone have a collection of Evil Barney by Opie & Anthony?

i miss the show.

Eh I mean the show was better when artie was on and of course Jackie and Billy west but still better then anything else out there

You wanna hear good radio?
Listen to this mamajama.

i could listen to artie's drug stories all fucking day

you mean the faggot who has tai lopez on his show once a fucking month?

Let's get some love for the Ace Man!

Not funny. Not enough jokes. Too many opinions. Bad co host. Captain obvious points made. Annoying voice timbres.

Occasionally he has a good guest, but unlike his similarly unfunny counterpart, Joe Rogan, he doesn't get them enough to make the show come-back-to-able.

He must be jealous as hell of Kimmel.

I have listened to countless hours of his various projects and have never heard that name. Maybe vinnie tortorich or Dave Wilde, but who the fuck is that?
I think you should listen to more Ace Rockola before you say things.

Lies. The Ricky Gervais show is objectively the most downloaded podcast ever. What a fag.

I don't really think Joe rogan is that funny either.