I think me and my girlfriend just broke up for good. we were together 5 years. i was planning on marrying her...

i think me and my girlfriend just broke up for good. we were together 5 years. i was planning on marrying her. can i have a baww thread please.

Ask for nudes

Kind of creepy. Think its your messages, what you are saying and how often.

I'm sorry

Going through something similar. Stay strong man

man, same thing just happened to me. I'm sorry OP.

hahahaha

OP got saved from making the stupidest decision of his life.

Thanks guys. i really appreciate it.

idk man. i think that kind of. but i really loved her. we broke up because she just had terrible trust issues. other than that we never fought about anything, and spent almost all our time together. even had mutual friends so we'd be together when we went out. we just had another big argument about her thinking i was cheating and i told her its over. i figure, if we're arguing like this now, how is it gonna be 10 years down the line? we've been together so long already, will she ever trust me? idk. idk if what i did was right. and i honestly dont feel like its real.

im really sorry man. i feel you. we can get through this.

Marriage is usually terminated by women, in which case they usually create a monetary advantage to do so.
Don't ever get married, it's a trap.

Get makeup sex and record it. Blackmail her for sex when ever you want to

DONT MARRY ANYONE
There is no need for marriage anymore
YOU ONLY LOSE THE RIGHT TO 90% OF YOUR SHIT.

Its not worth the risk bro. They are all vile demons using their pussy to secure a life time of not working and getting fat

Take the money you were going to spend on the ring, and go to vegas or reno which ever suites your need.
Go to the bunny land ranch, they still got hot bitches to fuck.
Have fun.
IGNORE HER no contact, not her family, not her friends, NOTHING, she is dead to you, you dont care if someone else is fucking her, if she uses that as a way to hurt you.

BE DONE
HAVE FUN

You stupid fucks.

Kek

The worst part is having to get rid of everything that reminds me of her. I'll see something and it reminds me of how things were, and what we once had

This hits me in the feels every time.

those are all great ideas, and im sure im gonna do them. i know marriage is a bullshit concept and im honestly 100% against it but i cared about her so much i was prepared to just do it. she had already agreed to a prenup though. we are both starting very good paying careers and we didnt want to have to deal with money problems if we ever split up, so i guess it wasnt that bad.

dude basically everything in my room was given to me by her. theres nothing i see that wont remind me of her. we gotta get a friend to come take everything out or something. its soi hard to constantly be reminded of things.

sauce of these texts?

you're never gunna forget man. don't get rid of everything, keep a few keepsakes that mean the most. you'll regret having nothing left.

and if she eventually sorts her shit out and comes back a couple years down the line you can say 'look, i kept this teddy you got me on our 3rd date'. instant back in.

its actually the only baww picture i have, my other hard drive got corrupted and i lost everything.

Fucking christ you guys, that one ached bad

sorry man i found it a few weeks ago on here actually

That's the stupidest thing dude. "I wish I still loved you/ wanted to be in a relationship with you, but I just don't."

If you REALLY wished you could, you'd be willing to work with your significant other to fix the things that caused you to feel that way.

No one just "falls out of love" for no reason unless they have fucking Alzheimer's. You fall out of love when the person starts to change and maybe you don't love those changes. Do you understand what kind of world that would be like if it just "happened" for no reason? One day we love our babies, the next day we toss them into the ocean because fuck them. One day you have a pet, the 3 years later you give him to the pound because you just don't like him anymore, no particular reason.

Anyways, in these situations, if you love the person, you COMMUNICATE and WORK TOGETHER. That's how you do things when something's not working between you. If your car's making a weird noise, you don't fucking junk it obviously, you get it fixed because that thing matters to you. But some pieces of shit junk the car just because they want a new one.

So fuck that bitch.

It sucks man but you gotta move on. Take some time to recover. But get back on your feet. If she isn't talking to you then wait for her to contact you.

Find ways to fill time. Get obsessed with working out or programming or something to get your mind off her.

your relationship sounds dandy

> One day you have a pet, the 3 years later you give him to the pound because you just don't like him anymore, no particular reason.

happens all the time. its a fucked up world we live in

thank you guys so much. since the breakup a few hours ago ive just felt numb. these are finally helping me let it out.

Nice quads

Only the mentally fucked up though. Obviously things like bi-polar or maybe Aspergers.

But for a human being with a fully functioning brain and doesn't lack basic things such as empathy and unconditional love, it just can't happen.

But some people lack that, and I believe they have some kind of mental issue, whether they're diagnosed or not.

You guys are disgusting. Move on. Internalize it and lash out at whoever tries to help like a normal fucking person.

My gf broke up with me after 5 years. Last few months she was always going out with her friends. Drinking all the time. She wasnt happy I just wanted to stay in the apartment all the time

We smoked weed and had a couple of incidents where the landlord said our neighbor reported weed smell. Then one day the cops showed up (I know what youre thinking, but the first two times was from her and I started using precautions after that. Didnt work)

So she said she was done. Which was in my mind fucking bullshit. She was convinced it was going to be a third-strike thing and broke up with me. I convinced the landlord to give us one more chance. Wasnt good enough for my ex, she still wanted to break it off. So we had this weird super shitty limbo thing where we still slept together but we were no long "together"

Anyways a few weeks later she has our dealer come over to breakup weed, I told her I wasnt cool with this shit since I promised my landlord we were done with that shit. Well the cunt wouldnt listen, guy comes over and guess what? Immediately leaves again because it was so late. WELL it was SUPER dank and reeked the apartment. Annnnd the cops showed up again. I was so mad/scared I left that night and stayed the night with a friends. Then the next morning a different friend brought me to his house where I stayed the week until my parents picked me up.

Lost my gf because shes a drunken alcoholic cunt, lost my apartment because shes a stubborn cunt, and now I am 26. Alone. In my parents basement. Utterly done with my life. I just want to curl up and die.

Your timestamp on phone is a little off... it says 2013. It's 2016 not to mention July, not September.

I'm seriously confused as to why you wasted your time typing things like that.

Do you not value your time?

Femanon here... I am in a similar situation with the trust problems. You cannot marry her if she doesn't trust you for whatever reason. It's not worth it. My man's been lying to me our whole relationship, I thought he had changed but year after year I kept finding out his lies even though he swore he'd change and be honest. Last week we got married and 3 days after the wedding I found out he was lying the last 4 years and manipulating me still. There is NO trust, and even though we love each other, like you guys do, there is no real relationship now. It's heartbreaking.

You can carry on with your daily activities but the mistrust erodes everything.

Of course I value my time! In fact, I checked my watch &had a few seconds to spare.

nah dude, she was a stupid stubborn cunt that wouldve made your life worse. and if all it took was losing an apartment to get her out of your life, then you're good. you can start new now, and at least you ahve your parents house to craqsh at until you get back on your feet. youre 26, you still got time to get your shit back together. that bitch made you lose your apartment and you should be angry instead of depressed.

Brandon is that you?
and shit OP that pic brought my mood down like a mother fucker.

imagine losing someone you love and having nothing left but their number to hopelessly text and call, just to hear their voice on the voice mail.

Kinda reminds me of when my friend died back in 9th grade and I didn't around to sending him a facebook request until after his funeral.

>feelsbadman.jpg

is your name james

i was hoping she'd get over it, as she's had trust problems basically all her life due to childhood trauma from her entire family. but its gotten worse, to the point where she's upset that i have my girl coworkers number in my phone. this last argument just pushed it over the edge.

im sorry about your situation with your husband, and i really hope it gets better, or you do something to make it better. maybe couple therapy?

Maybe youre right. Im just so sad i wasted 5 years on a woman that turned out to be a piece of shit. Now im going to die alone. Im a uni dropout and have nothing to offer the world.

my name is neither of those, not even close haha.

i know that feel actually, i just recently lost a friend and i was one of the last few people that got a chance to talk to him. its terrible, and i hope you never have to go through that.

>prenup
Any lawyer can easily get it evoked, you almost always have a 60+ female judge.

Past

is your name david

Be flat out honest with him and tell him this needs to end.

I'm not sure what exactly it was he was dishonest about, but you need to work together to take measures to stop it.

If he truly loves you and does want to change, he'll work with you and do what you say.

So whatever it means, like having full access to his phone at all times, putting restrictions on it, or leaving his phone in the living room always, or having some kind of a location tracker.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure you have ideas of things that could apply and help.

Because honestly, as a guy, I'm letting you know right now that there are two sides to a man, the logical one and the horny one. When you're horny, sometimes it just takes over and makes you do shit you'd NEVER normally do, and feel tempted and give in to do things you said you'd never do as well. Then when that subsides after you get off, it's the most devastating thing.

So he just can't do it on his own, he NEEDS your help 100% in whatever it is. But be strict with him, don't let him talk you out of your restrictions or whatever. Any opportunity will produce temptation, so you have to try to stop the temptation for now until the habit of it goes away.

It sounds controlling, but sometimes it's what a partner needs. Only do it if he agrees. But if he doesn't agree, you should tell him how you feel and that if anything else happens, you're leaving for good because you can't handle being lied to all of your life.

get rid of stuff gradually, worked for me. Think of it as a journey to remaking yourself

nope. also, im sorry you had such a shitty relationship. i hope you get better and find someone you can really care about. or that you have a great life alone. whatever you want

>we just had another big argument about her thinking i was cheating and i told her its over.

she probably cheated on you dude. what of the first signs of guilt from a cheater is to accuse the other person of cheating. usually thats a girls way to try and cover up her guilt. shes probably looking for closure on her guilt.

tell her you think she cheated and that she was trying to cover it up by accusing you.

then youll have outplayed the bitch and she will feel even worse.

sorry op, but you did the right thing by doing a 360 and walking away

im drunk as all fuck right now, but i wanted to let you guys know that i really appreciate you all being here for me and everyone else, and sharing your stories. sometimes i feel like im the only person going through stuff like this, but it really helps knowing there are so many of you out there dealing with your own problems just like mine, and surviving it. i've been coming to this board for over 10 years, and im so happy to see that some of you are still good, normal people. i really appreciate you guys. you unconditionally answer, and console me and others, knowing full well that we'll never meet in real life. you're good people. i'll always consider you my second family.

>"I'll aways consider you my second family"
Don't worry OP, we'll probably go back to calling you faggot soon

i know it sounds lame as fuck, but she really would never cheat. even if she wanted to, she couldnt. i dont wanna go into details of our relationship, but i know for a fact she didnt. which is why it hurts so much more. neither of us have ever done anything like that, yet she still feels the need to question me every time i go home.

and i accept that because after this thread 404's im back to being a faggot

come on guys, can we get some more baww pics please.

if that's true, I guess the only other explanation is that she just feels like you're hiding things from her because you don't tell her enough. You tell her the basics of whatever but don't give her details, but essentially she just wants every detail about what you're up to and what's going on with you because she really loves you that much. It's not in a suspicious way, but in a "you're her whole world" kind of way. Some people are like that, including me. Maybe it's clingy. But I just desire that.

But by not telling her about every little thing, her thoughts wander about what may have happened to fill the blank in the timeslot of things you didn't tell her. And she's probably insecure, so she starts to think maybe you were cheating. Then when she tries to eliminate that possibility from her mind, she tells you, but maybe you react in a hostile way or refuse to do whatever she feels like would help her know you weren't cheating, and thus furthers that inner suspicion she never wanted.

>So TL;DR:

Some people are just very insecure and because of that, they feel a voice in their head say you were cheating and that voice keeps going and growing until you put it out. You have to be patient with these people and learn how to communicate better about everything going on in your life.

That's the thing, we've done all of this before - the open communication, the leaving his phone out, knowing his passwords - basically he just got better at deleting things. He did it with his exes and cybersexing for years, but also lied about finances, drinking, his job... There was never any single category. I'm afraid I married a pathological liar almost 10 yesrs my senior, and I'm only freaking 21.

OP I am so sorry you are going through this right now, I feel like I am only a few steps behind you. It really sucks.