Would my younger brother hate me if I had sex with his best friend?

Would my younger brother hate me if I had sex with his best friend?

He's 17 and Im 20

If he hasn't made a move on her then go for it.

Is the pic of them? I know kid on left lol

just fuck both of them

the fuck do we know about your retarded faggot brother?

Just do it. If it bothers him, fuck him too.

>Would my younger brother hate me if I had sex with his best friend?
Depends, needs more info. If its someone he potentially would wanna fuck, then yes. He will resent you. Have fun ruining a relationship with your own blood over some "hey man, we hit it off and im too lazy to find a chick outside your social circle!"

just fuck everything

depends on if your a dude or a chick if your a chick he might because his best friend will make fun of him for it if your a dude fucking his chick friend fuck it man go for it if he ain't hittin it then he missin out.

Wait however long he is to be legal, though. No sense giving the cops something to arrest you for, even if you don't get caught.

Man the fuck up and ask him yourself

>if your a dude fucking his chick friend fuck it man go for it if he ain't hittin it then he missin out.
His question was if his brother was going to hate him, not if you think it would be acceptable to fuck someone he might potentially like hanging out with.

>Man the fuck up and ask him yourself
Whatever he answers it will just become this festering cyst on their relationship.

What OP needs to ask himself is if he needs this particular ass that much. If not, then maybe just go for some other ass.

Just tell him you were jealous of what he had and wanted to feel it in some way too. Then he'll admire you blah blah blah problem solved.

>Then he'll admire you blah blah blah
hahahahaha, sure he will.

takingadvicefromretards.jpg

WHAT ARE THE SEXES IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED

Are you male and his friend is female
Are you female and his friend is female
Are you both female
Or are you all gay

>Taking advice from anyone om the internet

lol i'm drunk I shouldve proofread this

all male

where do you think you are?

scrubsfeelscox.webm

Yes he'd be pissed you fucking idiot, you really need to ask? He'd probably kill you in your sleep. I know I would.

Probably not, as long as you agreed to let him eat you out before or after. Not immediately after, like days. That would be gross.

...unless he's into that.

No as long as you like him he likes you your bro wont care

Not saying to upright ask his bro, "Say dude, you'd know what'd be cool? If you can let me fuck Luquanda"

He should have a discussion about what his bro thinks in terms of him dating his friend. If at the end of the convo his bro says no, then that's that.

They should be men and adults about these situations because they're brothers.

>WHAT ARE THE SEXES IF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED

All gender and sexuality scenarios will eventually lead his bro into being caught up in some bs, and potentially losing contact with a good friend.

The question is how horribly wrong it will end up. In an all guy scenario there might be some turbulence, but could still be fixed.

If there is a chick involved and they are all straight, then forget about it. Even if his bro is a fag, it will end horribly.

If OP is a chick, the whole scenario will likely involve the bro resenting his friend more than the sis. This is probably the least toxic option.

yes don't do it

>They should be men and adults about these situations because they're brothers.
You'd think, if you havent lived in reality for very long.

Rule of thumb, if you want to maintain a good relationship with someone, then dont fuck someone in their close social circle.

>They should be men and adults
If OP wants to be an adult and a man, he could go to a bar and try to meet women independantly of his brother. You know, instead of being a leech.