Hello Sup Forums. I come before you with a plead for help

Hello Sup Forums. I come before you with a plead for help.
I've got a number tormenting me and my daughter. We live alone in my apartment because her mother an hero.
Some cunt keeps sending my daughter nudes. But won't pick up the phone. The police won't do shit about it. I want to find out who this guy is.
I tried googling tiny dick McGee but that didn't work.
So I'm not sure what to do Sup Forums.
I need your help.
You guys are like the second wife to me, You cheer me up. And no sex.
I've been through all the feel threads, all the Liffey abuse, And the ree, all the meme, all the shit.
Sup Forums I need you, Not as a personal army. But as a bunch of people I love.
I can offer $50 through PayPal to whoever provides enough information. Then I'll record me and my mates going over there, kicking his teeth in. And stealing his shit.
At the moment all I have is his number:

+61 422 872 031
Provider:Optus

Picture unrelated

kill yourself

Sure, give me a bit

Side note,
My daughter is 11.
She had never seen a chode before.
Any dadfags on Sup Forums would understand why this shit isn't on.

if no one find it, just block the guys phone on the settings. in my country that thing of finding someones phone does not work cuz theres a lot of disposable phone and people changing their numbers

Shameless self bump

sage

Incase 404

Email me at:
[email protected]

Picture relation.

Bump

Buump

Buuump

Shameless self bump

Never lurked harder

do you live in australia?

Yeah,
Also checked

Bump

have you tried contacting his service provider?

Yeah.
Won't tell me shit due to
"Muh confidentiality"

Post a picture of your daughter...it'll help

I may be an idiot, but not that much of an idiot.

C'mon Sup Forumsros, we need to Personal Army this dickwad!

Bump

do you share an area code with this guy? do you know if he lives in the same area as you? the most i cant find atm is just a website telling me that the guy is in australia. i'm currently reverse searching his number to find out all that i can. i usually wouldnt do this, because NYPA but shit like this just pisses me off

Bamp

If it's in a word, or in a look, you can't get rid of the Babadook.

Nah Aus is 04 all around
Replace +61 with 0

Shameless self bump

maybe send him a picture of tits or something, or a dirty message from a phone you haven't previously tried contacting him with. chances are the guys some sexual deviant and if you play your cards right you could pull him into a "meet up"

bumping for OP. seems legit. he will delivar.

or if he's trying to get your daughter, text him from her phone pretending to be her, and lure him into a trap

bump for OP

Was it just the one photo he sent or were there more texts? Possibly a wrong number?

this

have you tried searching FB for the phone number? If its linked to an account it will bring up the shitbag

>11 year old daughter
>hope your hubby didn't mind

Shitty personal army request

Plan will be considered

I'm not sure, since her numbers pretty Unknown.

This is what I'm hoping for, But i wouldn't
Want to take my chances

I'd imagine it to be accidental, there wasn't a response after that one text right?

After the first time he sent a photo
He turned his phone off
So I can assume it was deliberate

Shameless self bump

how long ago was this?

>your hubby
>my daughter

are you married to your daughter and you're just salty that another pedo knows she is into older guys?

I'm not sure what he means. But id rather not take the chance of it being the wrong number