Continue of last thread

Continue of last thread

Good evening gentlemen. In this area we shall have a discussion in the most civilized way possible. We shall enjoy each others company until one responds with with triplets. From that moment henceforth we all turn into the savage monkeys we ship to the colonies. Cheers lads!

Seems like a decent idea sir

Quite a good show lad! How's the waether over by where you reside?

NIGGER PEICE OF SHIT TRIP BEAM ACTIVATE

My sir! Your mustache is the up most of fancy I have ever seen!

You filthy ruffian. Do you speak to your mother with that mouth?

Ahh a trips fail.... jolly good show!

Why thank you my good sir

How uncivilized a fellow can be

How do you gentlemen say...roll?

What a mighty fine thread

Egads

If its not too much trouble, let me roll good sir

Hexes.

A nice try, old bean. Just a bit late is all.

Who happens to have cinematic intercourse in wich they will partake in sharing?

So as do things go

My Lord, at this hour? Thou shalt have Shane upon thyself

One of gentlemen in this thread will get a sextuple hexatruple digits

I do say, politics has been quite a mess these days, has it not?

I'm naked under these hexes.

Nigger trips get

Good heavens, lad! Cover yourself!

We have that wonderful shabbat goyim Jill Stein

How uncouth! You shame your family with such behavior. Good evening, sir!

May I have triples?

I think I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. He has a much higher rating in the polls.

This reminds me of the time I went on holiday in India, but with less monkeys. There were also these jolly little hairy nymphs with thumbs who would scale down the trees to steal fruit from an unwatched basket.

i am quite enjoying the conversation so far

May I join this elegant conversation with you fine gentlemen?

Ah much like my negro servant Tyrone

I must say, you sir are an invertebrate

You can't let the negroes name themselves.

Gentleman it has been an honour having this conversation with you fine men, now if you would excuse me for a second, i need to watch my tea.

Those dastardly negros always dying and complaining

Not today young chap. Sorry

I could not pronounce k'mbuko j'likiki

If you're not careful, the monkeys will empty the kettle so it weighs less.

Damn shame I know.

Well isnt that a fine how do you do!

Trips, get?

That doesn't mean you're supposed compromise with Tyrone.

Yo

Help please! Massa beats me and makes me mandingo fight!

E yo

Godspeed!

Quite well today yourself? Just got back from a slave auction. That bloody bastard Joe Smith from a few towns down beat me to one of the negroes I wanted for my plantation.

E yo

E yo

As if they really need water. They've lived in the dry desert for years, and they have the nerve to ask for water.

Oy e

Fret not, my friend. There are always more from whence that one cometh.

Samefagin

É yo dindu mala luplup kakakakaka nuffn

E yo

No my fine sir just a slave needing to be put back in his place

Smith! That bloody taint ruins all the good fun. Why, just last week, when I pulled out a revolver and shot him in the left foot, he hit me! Can you belive it! That man is a bleeding monster!

Why, my good sirs, I must regret to inform you that I am, in fact, a baboon. Failure to indicate to my status as such will result in beratement across this network, up to and including a report being filed to the constables of social justice.

Goodness, old chaps. Not a single sighting of triples. I suppose I shall kick back and peruse the new yorker while I wait.

Teyoo hwut boi, bettr shut yer ass.

Such shame. Offering our civilization, giving them education, food, shelter, and work and yet they still want more. The negroes are such an uncivilized race.

Exactly! Why can't they just pick my fields clean and be happy with what they get.

Get

Damn shame at that to.Little bugger drew his derringer when I challenged him to a fair fight of fisticuffs.

I say, this Smith sounds like quite the unpleasant fellow.

Its preposterous that they want everyone to be equal at the cost of malignant the white man not!

Dearest lord put that away you rapscallion!

How does it go, everyone?

Shall we grab a pint of my finest ale and take him out the way of the west?

I do not understand this nonsense

Rolling for 888

This young boys often called "negros" are some of the most uneducated parts of our modern civilization.

A splendid idea good sir. How shall we claim his estate after it is done?

JIGABOO JOE OVAH HEAH WIT' SUM FRAHD CHYEEKEN, WA'RMELON, AND A NACE BEEG SERVIN' A TRIPS

999 get

Well we would've kept more Indians but they're so angry.

Ah, the sun is rising in the west. I was just having some peepee friction pleasure and eating some tasteful choco chip bucky wicky. And now i'm smoking my cuban cigar and sharing my opinions with you fine gentleman. God save the queen.

You are uncertainly going on our nerves, kid. We are having a conversation around here. Show some respect.

Good morrow fine sirs how are you all?

And they drink themselves into a stupor at the first opportunity

This is a fairly civil thread, gents. Could someone be troubled to rustle up some trips?

PLEEZ DON'T BEET ME MASSA AHM SORRY

...y'all makin chitlins?

such negro-like behaviour, shouldn't you be in your cage?

INTO THE HOTBOX WITH YOU

nigger

Get out of the house Jefferson.

I have been up all night playing my wunderbahoxes and cooking a juicy beef wellington ensemble with lettuce while listening to our great national anthem. I wish you all a blimpy bounce wonderful morning my fellow gentlemen.

MASSA LET ME OUT TO CLEAN DA HOUSE, SAH

now now my good man, it was his first offense, I dont believe killing off you labor force is a wise investment, no?

Patience, my dear. This nice chat is going on with perfect order. Not even a trip can disturb our nice reunion.

Fine weather

How dare you suggest such an unholy idea. Trips would utterly destroy the kindness this society has. for every person that suggests trips i will personally shoot one of my slaves

Fair point...a few lashes should suffice and then back to the fields he goes. So nice to be around level headed folk.

No. If you continue to make such a disturbance you shall be whipped and have your rations cut.

Good evening, I'm just sitting here and waiting for some triplets to touch my lawn, and oh lord Mary beth, it won't be a beautiful sight if i get my hands on a gook entering my lawn with trips.

MEGAFAGGET

*Waiting for trips intensifies*

Attention! I have a once in a lifetime offer for you gentleman. This negress is strong and housebroken. She will breastfeed your young and she is also capable of hauling 200 lb. bales of cotton day in and day out. Bidding starts at 15 notes!

I can not stand for this any longer. TRIPLES GODS BY YOUR POWER GIVE ME THE TRIPPLES!

here!