How do we save the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

How do we save the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/supefan98/blog/superman-s-powers-and-weaknesses/83702/
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/marvel-producer-admits-its-plots-are-interchangeable-and-disposable-a7032546.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People who like MCU are menchildren who fully embrace their inner child, laugh at funny, entertaining, occasionally serious movies, and move on.

People who like DCEU are menchildren who are ashamed of being menchildren and who have to hide this as much as they can behind maymays like:
>[sophomore] symbolism!
>kino!
>I hate bright colors!
>I hate fun!
>Snyder is so intellectual!
While watching in awe at man in tights beating furry and later them fighting fairy tale gray monster

Snydercucks are easily the most hypocrite, self-hating and despicable fanboi group that ever stuck on Sup Forums. Note that Marvelfags freely admitted that AoU was shit or X-fags admitted that Last Stand was shit. But DCucks?
>NO MY MANCHI- CAPEKINO IS FLAWLESS! CONSPIRACY! MARVELDRONES!
Their whole existence is being based on being menchildren in denial who pretend to be better than other menchildren, when in reality they are the most insecure, childish, impressible and stupid bunch of people here. Yes, they are actually dumber than Marveldrones. And "their" movies are objectively worse.

What was so Smart about BvS? Oh no I hate superman because my daddy molested me.

> Note that Marvelfags freely admitted that AoU was shit or X-fags admitted that Last Stand was shit.

What about avenger ? What about guardians of the galaxy ?

Those were revered as great film yet sucked ass

Well guardian of the galaxy was half bad to be honest

nice projection

What was wrong with those movies and you can't say reddit? I get they don't reference any renaissance painting, but stuff like that is what killed BvS.

i read this in his voice

Face it. You know this will happen.

superman would literally rekt everything in the MCU

imagine spending your life defending batman v superman on Sup Forums

He couldn't beat batman. What makes you think he could beat Ironman?

>imagine spending your life on Sup Forums
there's your real problem, senpai

Supes got wrecked by a middle-aged batman

>thinking batman actually beat superman
>thinking ironman has a prayer in hell against superman
you 4channers are really fucking retarded

defending marvel is even worse desu,

>batman has to fake a heart attack to stop superman from killing him
HAHA BATMAN WRECKED SUPERMAN HAHA

>How do we save the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

I'm on bizarro world, because mCU doesn't need any saving.

>>thinking batman actually beat superman
No your right. Superman was just pretending to let Batman almost stab him to death.

>>thinking ironman has a prayer in hell against superman

Ironman made a suit to fight the Hulk. Probably has a suit made to fight Thor. Thor is just superman with a Hammer. Also Thor is magic. Superman is weak against Magic. So Thor wins.

>braindead retards are happy to eat up whatever shit marvel pushes out
no, you're still in the normal world fag

>being this stupid

The one who said that about Marvel was a Fox producer talking about X-Men and Deadpool.

Falcon would beat Batman and force him to beat Superman.

I'm sorry I actually watched the films you are trying to reference. Someone on this board has to actually watch movies and tv shows.

>superman gets tricked by a bad acting
>lol superman would rekt everyone

but they are great SUPERHERO films, if snyder wants to make art/dark/edge or a "classic", he chose the wrong theme

Your worst insult is to say marveldrones are normalfags.

Think about that a second.

If anything, Superman wouldn't be able to stop the Hulk. The Hulk pretty much cannot be killed or stopped. In the movies he's kind of a bitch though

>superman knows batman is not really dead, but decides to let his friend live the rest of his life out without being watched by the government
SUPERMAN BTFO HAHAHAHA

every time I see an MCU flick, its 50% families and 50% overweight foreveralone neckbeards. While every DC flick I've seen has been nothing but young/middle aged couples

This post is excellent

except Superman has beaten the Hulk before. There's not a single Marvel character that could actually stand up to Superman

And yet, despite hating them, you watch MCU flicks and contribute to their success

Top cuck

You capeshitters baffle me. All of these movies are so fucking dull. How are you not bored of this trash yet?

The only way to beat the Hulk is to just leave him alone until he calms down

>A Zack Snyder flick
>"too smart" for anyone

Into the bin it goes

If you want to bring the comics into this there are several Marvel characters that are basically Superman. Also there are Tons of magical character which Superman is weak to.

>Not a single Marvel character could stand up to Superman

He got beaten by Batman.

Twice.

this meme will never end

so superman would defeat everyone as long as anyone use some elaborate mind trick uh?
nice

there's literally none

You couldve simplify it and just say that DC fanboys are fedora-tipping neckbeards

I think there's a difference between "can conceivably defeat in combat using tools, gadgets, preparation and specific tactics" and "can stand toe-to-toe in physical combat."

>which Superman is weak to
Current Superman isn't weak to magic

Wait, why are Frank and Bob fighting?

The Hulk doesn't really have any weaknesses other than the fact that he is a dumbass, and if hes not angry, he's not strong. The only way to win against him is for him to stop being angry.

By "weak to magic" do we mean "does not possess any super-resistance to magic and is just as vulnerable as anyone else" or "magic affects him MORE than a regular human"?

Because it's shifted over the years for Superman between the two. Both qualify as a weakness in my book considering his power level otherwise. Where does he stand now?

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/supefan98/blog/superman-s-powers-and-weaknesses/83702/

Yes it is.

we don't.

>Superman is weak to magic
Stephen Strange also wears blue clothes with a red cape. Coincidence?

Punisher tried to kill Norman Osborn
Sentry is Osborn's attack dog

Seems legit.

>Martha Gordon
No. No way.

Everyone knows Marvel's films have cookie cutter plots though, right? Like, they're superhero movies. They're dumb entertainment, they're expected to have all the conventions that a marvel plot has.

has the capeshit fandom evolved on this board to the point where they actually want/think capemovies are meant to be taken seriously?

Just realized that Snyder Superman is much more similar to Sentry than Superman lol

They all have cookie cutter plots. Even BvS has one. It's why the bad guy's plan was explained in less that 5 mins.

Exactly. So what's OP's image meant to prove? what's with the divide between people who watch superman movies and people who watch avengers movies? they're all capeshit.

Nothing.
This is a bait thread.

>plots are 'interchangeable and disposable'
are you fucking surprised???'

DCucks unironically believe that their capeshit is smart and is meant to be taken as art. Basically this:

You know I still don't understand why BvS is that low. It wasn't the greatest film ever made, but it was a lot better than 27%.

At least they have a plot, unlike BvS.

>We have a Hulk
>We have CIA

you done marvel
so done

The person who claim Marvel movies have this or that plot. Has never actually worked on a MCU movie. He's only worked on Fox's.

Yeah there is

The pre-release screenings said it was the greatest superhero movie ever and Warner Bros said people gave it standing ovations because of how it was a 10/10 film.

The more hype something, the backlash it will get, especially if it sucks.

It was more of a 51%.

The hell is going on here?

What does superman say in the first panel? "You cannot ??? by surprise" looks he's saying you cannot me

Yeah, there's obviously the word "take" missing.

I've always associated his "weakness" as simply not being resistant to it

2 fucking years of hype killed BvS.

fuck your company wars shit OP

Norman Osbourne is using the Sentry aka a copy of Superman to get Dr Doom to do whatever he wants. That is the Void Sentry.

In summation: don't fuck with the Green Goblin.

Rune King Thor can as well

look at the ratings of some of the marvel movies - there is absolutely no reasoning behind those movie ratings

They'll be fine they got a young Spiderman to milk for over a decade.

please make this sticky

>superman weak to magic
>multiple characters in the MCU that can use magic with more on the way

You caught me by surprise

It says "caught" not "cannot"

For your shitposting needs, Marvelfriend

>Marvel producer admits its plots are 'interchangeable and disposable'

>If you’re having trouble recalling the actual plot of recent comic book superhero films (I still can’t remember why Batman was even fighting Superman), you’re probably not alone, and it seems even the studios behind them realise that plot comes second to the action and characters.

>Producer Simon Winberg, who’s worked on the X-Men movies and Fantastic Four, had the realisation while working on Deadpool.

>“I think one of the things that I’ve learnt on all these movies – and maybe the lesson was best learned for me on Deadpool – is the most important thing is getting the tone and the voice right,” he told Flickering Myth.

>“That the storytelling, the actual narrative, the plots are sort of interchangeable and disposable, ultimately.”

>He went on to hint that this lesson would be applied to upcoming superhero movie Gambit starring Channing Tatum, which is apparently still in the works.

>Get used to these disposable plots, there’s at least 25 of them are coming in the next five years.

This is a bad article

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/marvel-producer-admits-its-plots-are-interchangeable-and-disposable-a7032546.html

That's a fox producer that doesn't have shit to do with the mcu. U dc fags are pathetic

Superman is such a fucking boring character no one can make good movies about him it's impossible just let his shitty franchise die.

No superman can have great movies if they stop letting retards direct & produce them

You just reminded me how much I hated that part of dark reign. At least twice an comic they would say the line "That's Bob Reynolds AKA The Sentry, Norman Osborn's Attack dog" or some variation.
But I really liked the Sentry baka

Superman is a very outdated character. He is combination of being OP as fuck and morally incorruptible. This combo worked in 40's and 50's but now it's seen as Mary Suish and boring.

Cap America is a morally incorruptible paragon like Superman, but his powers are on a lower scale which makes him struggle which leads to exciting stories. Scarlet Witch, Vision, Thor, Hulk are as OP as Superman but they have deep character flaws which makes it interesting to watch how they deal with having so much power which also leads to interesting stories.