Why did her latest album sell like shit? Is she ever going to be relevant again?

Why did her latest album sell like shit? Is she ever going to be relevant again?

mentally ill globalist leftist shills are out of fashion now

She's done for lol

>I HAVE PEE TEE ES BEE HURH HRUHRU BUY MY NEW ALBUM PLS GAY PRIDE HUR I HATE TRUMP BY MY NEW ALBUM
the SJW apeal marketing shtick stopped working in 2012

Her feet look retarded.

I remember when Sup Forums unironically liked this album

A lot is riding on her Owl performance. If she flubs that, she's finished. However, if she pulls out an incredible act and wows America, she could absolutely be back on top.

>Owl performance
nigga tf u talkin bout ??

H O T
O
T

She didn't do normie pop album #32423423.
it was okay though, nothing special but i;d like to see her do more.

the Superb Owl

really now?

Yes, those were fun times. It was a legitimately good album too. I remember the endless hype threads whenever she was about to release a new music video.

I still remember when Sup Forums laughed at me for trying to talk about Taylor pre-RED, and then it suddenly became okay to talk about.

>ywnb back in 9th grade and listening to the golden age of pop music with Poker Face burning up the charts

fuck

>Why did her latest album sell like shit?
Not enough attention whoring.
> Is she ever going to be relevant again?
I sure hope not.

iktfb. was 8th grade for me, but still

Even Madonna got old

>IT WASN'T LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHVE

because it was shit

Because it wasn't lol so whacky and pushing boundaries :-O

It's her only good album not coincidentally. And it is a good one

It's weird to me that it didn't sell, she has this gay peoples superhero niche locked in just like megan tranor has fat chicks. The quality of her music shouldn't matter at all.

they grew up. you cant leave for 4 years doing nothing then just come back expecting to sell millions again.

highschool kids care about lil yachty now, not lady gaga.

that is one of the worst songs ever recorded.

She still pandered hard to these people while on hiatus though. I guess the gay demographic as less loyalty than the fat chick one.

Queen Bey took the throne

SLAAAAAAAAY

UUUUUUIIII UTTA-TATA

She picked the wrong songs to be singles after Perfect Illusion.
She isn't doing crazy weird shit anymore.
Mark Ronson's production ruins the album.

Joanne is her best album since the fame monster, a shame no one seems to like it except megafans.

my friends gay and he says people figured out shes literally pandering to them like shes their fucking mom.

music quality went down also. She should have just fucked off a little while longer

"Lady Gaga's fifth solo LP, Joanne, has debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, moving 201,000 equivalent units (including 170,000 pure album sales) to become the fourth highest-debuting collection of 2016"

All things considered, that's still pretty good for her, even though it sold like half as many units as Artpop did. I hope she does well in the future, but I can't get behind this country pop schtick she's trying to do. It just feels disingenuous to me