Fuck. This. Movie

Fuck. This. Movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's rated R so OP is upset because he's to young to see, bet you said the same thing about deadpool too faggot

I saw the film an hour ago, it was terrible.

Horrible for you maybe

Horrible as a fan of the book, yes. It ruins it, plain and simple. That entire first half should have been cut, just for starters.

Rated r
Literally no nudity or swearing in entire movie besides one bitch. The violence was very there as well. Even her getting shot was just him putting the gun to her stomach and the camera pnning to her eyes.
This could have easily been classified as pg13 fairly sure the rating was a marking stunt to get butts in seats

Shut up Jon

Tell me more
I would like to know

Never read the graphic novel. Do those two actually hook up? Because that was completely out of character for both as far as I know

Oh damn really well that sounds like a let down

You want the first half cut out? So the whole movie would be a half an hour. Other than the starting of the movie, the movie is almost the exact same as the comic

If they had just cut out the first half it would have been good imo

Batman fucks Batgirl for no other reason than because Bruce Timm gets a hard on at that pairing, (In fact by feminist definitions she rapes him) the whole things ruins the timeless aspects of the comic by adding modern technology and a spunky gay friend for Barbara to make terrible jokes, and tries to be a feminist film with the whole "empower Batgirl" shit and all of the talk similar to lines like "(the villain of the first half) is objectifying you". Not only that, but it's POINTLESS: Nothing at all is added by this sequence, or by saying Bruce and Babs fucked one time.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
No, the entire first half hour is added bullshit.
Then they shouldn't have adapted Killing Joke if they couldn't make it work, should they? Also, what your forgetting is all of the shit they added to the "adaption" half of this adaption, not to mention ruining the ending with some pointless post-credits stinger bullshit.
That, and a few other scenes, and it would have been certainly better. For one thing, Hamill's performance is admittedly fantastic.

I heard the Joker has a big ol' swingin' dick that he serves up southwest style, with jalapenos and bacon sprinkles.

mmm that butthurt. "omg the book is better"

lol what a faggot

At least I'm not the obnoxious literal faggot they added to the movie telling unfunny jokes.

The latter half was exactly the same as the comic... what were you expecting?

mmm yes, let the butthurt flow through you young one.

give me what i desire

They added scenes, including one where it's pointed out how the Joker goes to brothels to get his cummies on, and the stupid "book of the law" scene which added nothing to the whole point the Joker was trying to make, just to name a couple. It wasn't "exactly the same".

Here you go, my friend, someone wrote out my butthurt reaction for me. Save it, it's yours to keep

No matter how bad you think this is, one look at Marvel animation will show you what true horrors may lie.

so you are no longer going to reply your anger towards something that was great?

dont let me down now

I agree that it's better than those, especially the Punisher and Black Widow shitshow, but this makes me upset simply because I had actual expectations for this, and the Dark Knight Returns adaptation was great. The fact that I'm angry over it is a sign of passion for the material, which is better than no reaction whatsoever.

Nah breh, that guy summed it up too much. maybe some Harlen Ellison might work.

youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4

This works too.

Yeah, ok, the book of law scene was pretty fucking stupid. but like, who cares about the joker fucking prozzies. I mean, you'd think by this point he would've murdered enough of em that by this point they'd stop seeing him, but then again, maybe its just no fun to kill hookers?

It adds nothing but giving the Joker a sexuality, which shouldn't have been an elements to his character, especially not in this story.

It's also worth noting that the audio mixing is poor, the worst instance being Joker's final speech where you can barely hear what he's saying.

>been an element*

What pissed me off the most is Batman laughing at a horrible joke. Batgirl gets shot and paralyzed, Gordon is tortured and nude, and Batman fucking laughs with the Joker over an unfunny joke. The whole movie was pointless.

I disagree with this, I think the way they adapted the ending was the one truly excellent part of the film. Up until the post credits scene, which ruined everything.