Is it wrong to expose KKK members to the public/employers?

Is it wrong to expose KKK members to the public/employers?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsblaze.com/thoughts/opinions/blm-thugs-debunk-myth-that-blacks-cannot-be-racist_61565/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/257808/profound-racism-black-lives-matter-john-perazzo
therealstrategy.com/blm-leaders-sued-inciting-race-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would it be wrong? If the KKK is the peaceful organization that it claims to be, then the public shouldn't care.

But the real question is this: Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums?

Is it wrong to expose a furry, alcoholic, or Sup Forumstard?

No. Unless it directly effects their professionalism.. no.

yes because everyone has a right to freedom of speech

I don't know ask Sup Forums

So if it affects their professionalism it's wrong to expose them?

I have documents that will expose the local KKK this all started after the local town let them have a rally and shut down a local blm protest with threats of violence. Dont know if I should sit on the info or fuck their lives up for the lolzz

If you consult a non biased party with the situation then yes.

Not your boss that all your shithead coworkers dislike, not a lawyer who wants to take a case, a person like Sup Forums that is presented with a case not by your angry ass.
Vengeance vs. Justice is clarified with clear unbiased minds.
But your going to do what you want anyways.

>local KKK
>they fucked up a BLM protest from happening with violence
>BLM protestors chant "kill police" and so on
>BLM protestors have proven to be incredibly violent and destructive towards the community

>the KKK essentially saved your town from a chimpout

and you want to hurt these people? What are you a fucking nigger?

Expose them, I say! Tear their clothes off their bodies while their employers look on! If people are inspired to masturbate upon the defrocked KKK man, so be it!

Probably. It won't cause anything good to happen. They'll just hate whatever they hate more, especially so if you're whatever they hate and are doing it to them. They'll view it as an attack and definitive proof their outlook is correct. Your attempt to destroy them will add more of the specific evil you oppose to the world you inhabit. It's very unlikely it will affect you personally, but still, is it something you would feel good about?

Oh look a white trash troll

Fucking nigger trash go back to africa

oh look a faggot

Only if it's wrong to expose members of La Raza.

Or if it's wrong to expose members of BLM.

They dont wear mask to hide the hate,dont you have a sister or a cousin to fuck? Maybe or a farm animal (not your mom)

What has the KKK done in the past 3 years?
Have they destroyed property?
Attacked anyone?
>No
>and No
What has BLM done in the past 3 years?
Have they destroyed property?
Attacked anyone?
>Yes
> and Yes
The KKK is extremely racist yes but they don't do anything anymore. Have you seen any news on the KKK doing anything bad lately?

Well we live in a Gestapo type police state blacks are the only ones standing up against the system ment to bring down Americans who arnt in the 1% rich fags look at Hillary.

I'm speaking attacked as a group.
Like a group of KKK members saying "WE ARE KKK MEMBERS LETS ATTACK THAT NIGGER OVER THERE" while wearing their archetypal.

by chanting that they want dead cops?

>actually believing this to be true
>tfw

Edgy.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, she is not one for anyone but herself. Don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. She has been in the white house since 1993.

Fuck both of them trumps a fucking puppet acting like hitler to gain power he has no real plan and is nothing more than a d list celebrity.and Hillary is a crooked shrew

>acting like hitler

ok now i know for a fact you're some nigger, or white apologist

Expose them with a trophy and a thank you. The KKK has warned white people, and we didnt listen.
Now there is a nigger in the White House.....a fucking nigger

Brush up on history hes basically using the same tactics the nazis used to gain control of a divided Germany.but the difference is hes using republicans, tea party memebrs,birthers, white supremacist and fear based media to do so

No. They're classified as a terrorist organization

And what happened when Hitler came into power?
Nazi Germany went from being a shithole to being a superpower.

the only difference is this isn't a dictatorship in america, and the republican party isn't trying to take away weapons from people like nazi germany did.

They aren't using anything near what the nazis did to take over germany. i swear to god you liberal cucks will think of fucking anything on the planet to make yourselves seem right

No sure seems like it,I mean banning kicking out Muslims and Mexicans.calling for Americans to kill blacks and Muslims a black republican sheriff calling for genocide of Muslims seems exactly like Nazism

Nazi Germany didn't take weapons away from the People.
They took the guns from the Jews, and then armed every German.

I thought he said the ban on muslims was to be temporary, and that he wanted to specifically kick out illegal mexican immigrants? I wouldn't know for sure, though. Canadafag here.

Go for it. They can then sue their place of employment for discrimination if they react to it.
>itt tweenagers do not understand american laws

Yuppie scum grown a pair.

Yes. But Liberals in the USA do not believe Illegal Immigrants are criminals, even tho it's breaking the law. Like smoking weed isn't breaking state law in Colorado, but it's still breaking Federal Law. That's how stupid they are.

You never watched a single full speech by trump have you?
Besides
>defending mudslimes

Yes it is, what a stupid question

Germany had gun restrictions before the Nazis took over.
>Trump is hitler meme
Do you just eat up the shit CNN drops to you?

So should the BLM they are a terrorist group as well just like the New Black Panthers. they all three are hate groups.

You can, but it probably won't help them as much as you'd think. There are some people who hate anyone who thinks differently than they do.

Yeah, because that employee eventually might be exposed by someone else and then they're a liability for the company you work at.

I've seen them ware stuff over their faces and attack people. they are a racist group and so is every one of their members.

Yes. Unless they've committed a crime or are endangering the company and or their coworkers, their private life is no business of your or their employers.

We expose nudes to close relatives I'm pretty sure it's not bad to out some KKK members.

You get your news from fox right, cause if you actually pay attention to these protest the don't chant kill cops, I know the scene you talking about, fox new deliberately cut the video off to make it appear that they are saying that. I'm not for the movement but that shit is shady as fuck.

Go back to Europe and get fucked by the sandniggers.

It's okay. Free speech is important, but everyone should stand for their opinion. Expose them.

Expose them btard

newsblaze.com/thoughts/opinions/blm-thugs-debunk-myth-that-blacks-cannot-be-racist_61565/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/257808/profound-racism-black-lives-matter-john-perazzo

therealstrategy.com/blm-leaders-sued-inciting-race-war/