Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and...

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/FBI-confirms-it-was-filming-slain-Balcones-6330327.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh god ur so bitter m8 its delicios

I guess. Tbh I doubt the inevitable decline of age will be much worse for them than it will be you or I user but before all that you have to ask yourself, why do you give so much of a shit?

OP is w o k e

hahaha did someone piss in your pocket?

HEY GUYS! THIS user CARES ABOUT SOMETHING STUPID! LET'S LAUGH AT HIM!!!

Way to pasta bro, or if your the one that posted in that thread you should have just let it 404

I'm so cool

Remember these?

He has a ferret, so, kinda

Cool grandma

The only people in this thread is you me and a drunk guy, and I'm both of the latter

What about these idiots

Kek

Gay

How's the unemployment line?

We know you're op because the posters count didn't go up. Who responds to their own posts, lonely fag lol

I'm OP. Not sanefagging it

OP, more like...cuntface. Kek, Got 'em

Def crazyfagging

>getting tattoos in any place not easily covered by normal clothes

in 30 years they'll have youth beauty and experiences to look back on

>you'll have bitterness

So original user

Guys, this is a bitter war between drunk me and cock-rider OP. Quit giving him attention by posting

I already done got that yo

Thanks, man. Unless you're OP. In that case, I disregard all of your opinions because you are female.

A good deal of that woman's tats are quite new

She is so cool. Very unique. Not a follower. Doesnt care about trends

I have a full sleeve and a 3/4 sleeve . I work full time making decent money in a career that is needed in the US. But then again in my field tattoos are accepted.

It's me. You like my original tattos?Nobody else looks like me. I am truly a one of a kind girl

Tattoo artist?

Everyone follows someone, man. It doesn't mean shit whether you're a shepard or a sheep. You're always a fucking sheep.

No

Bartender at a gay bar?

Oil rig worker?

Not enough tattoos for that, fag ;)

Rock n roll superstar?

>got this after a first year computer science course.

They actually on a goodnight probably make more than I do. But bars can fade in time and so can tattoo artist for sure, let's think about some careers that probably won't .

Fake and gay

A good guess but not close either

Hi, I'm here for the job interview

10/10 op.

Tattoos are how I spot retards.

When will this meme die? A lot of these hipster kids with tats come from upper middle class backgrounds, so if their art career doesn't work out mommy and daddy will be there to bail them out, and they can skate by bar tending at some hip restaurant.

Hairstylist?

Sorry sir, we don't hire degenerates who do that shit to their face.

The tattoos are fine, but shaving your eyebrows is ridiculous.

I love doughnuts.

Homer Simpson? OK I get it you're a cop. I thought too many tattoos were frowned upon by police departments

ya but they still banged tons of hot hipster ass while you were sitting in your moms basement typing about it on a chinese cartoon website

Not where I'm from , major city. Even the commanders have sleeves

Check out this cop that had tattoos too

m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/FBI-confirms-it-was-filming-slain-Balcones-6330327.php

Are you ex military or just a trendy hipster faggot?

Kek

Ex military current law enforcement

Is that you user?

Point still made to this day

Then my hat (fedora?) go off to you sir.

Yes how did you find me

Brave of you to get all auto-biographical on us.

is that a fucking cigarette on his ear?

That's some serious work you got there on you're hand officer. Very professionaly done.

how many untold thousands of dollars did he spend/waste on those tattoos.

Do you really think people into tattoos and body mods are going to make it that far?

You're welcome user

Thanks, also none of my tattoos are in my hands or neck face etc.. That's just retarded

Good call user

ironically this skin head looks more black with those tattoos.

Yes sir and a pack of Winston menthols. Anything else? That will be $22.56

Tunnel snakes rule

Jonny manziel

Y M C A, Y M C A, I bet he knows all the words

Stale copypasta

Yeah hes so cool
He has a fucking networth of $85 million

what about you? little bitch

Who is that dude?

Looks like he's trying to count all the good decisions he made in his life on his thumb.

Travis Barker
net worth $85 million and accomplished more than what most everyone in this thread ever will.

But, go ahead and act like little bitches. If you are smart about your profession then tattoos won't hinder you.

Because being a musician is like every other profession.

He's the exception not the rule.

They're so trendy it's disgusting, to me. Same style tats. Same obsession with facial hair. Same clothes.

at least they're out and about enjoying the flavors of today instead of sitting and complaining on the internet like us.

That's not Travis Barker user. That's Scott Sparks. Travis Barker is a shitty drummer in a gay ass band that nobody listens to anymore. Sure he's probably ducked better looking girls than me but at least I didn't mark my body

Cry over it more neckbeard

Scott Sparks aka faggot boy

I know. Just covered in try hard. I have a giant beard because it's funny. Now these hipster fucks want to tell me about their vegan gluten free beard oil.

The flavors of today suck. One direction, 21 pilots. At least my fucking tats are original.