Fluffy abuse

fluffy abuse

i wait all week 4 this shit and this is what you give me ?

weak stuff guys

Bamp

Why do you wait all week?

you're not really entitled to anything and can go onto booru whenever you want.

come over here and let me fuck your ass fuck boi

and thats your opinion

When will these monsters be real so I can have some proper target practice with my remote controlled Tank? Imagine it, the tank chasing the stupid little shits around and running them over. The BBs it fire from the main gun could probably break fluffy bones or outright kill them. I'd draw it but my drawings are shit.

well you're going to have to find a good reason for me to owe you something otherwise I don't particularly care.

reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep by big black cock

Shut up and fantasize about killing small pastel horses.

Saddest thread on Sup Forums right now but o I am laffin

I'd rather arm a drone with that BB gun. Just keep strafing those feral herds...

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

L O L
O
L

That would be rather heavy. It's got a mechanical firing mechanism on my tank, so it is only about 8 inches long and a 2x2x1 box in the turret has all the moving parts. That would be hard to aim with on a drone, not to mention a gas operated firing mechanism. That would give you better ROF and accuracy, but it would be a lot heavier. And where would you put the BBs?
Still, it could be done. I would shoot it at rabbits in my garden but they don't eat my Tomatos. They've done nothing wrong and don't diserve it.

Plus rabbits can be bros. Fluffies deserve it because they're smart enough to know they're being assholes

8 inches being the barrel length. It's based on German Panzer VI Tiger. BBs don't have a lot of pen but it looks nice and runs well. Picked it up for ~40 USD, pretty good deal on my mind

Exactly. Plus they aren't natural, are dicks in general, bring disease, yada yada yada. Old GF had a bunny of some sort. It had one ear that pointed up and the the other pointed down. Cute little thing. It also knew how to use a litter box, so it just sort of wandered around her apartment.

Someone post original shit Jesus Christ

Come on guys I've posted like the last 6 images. Contriboot.

my headcannon is that the dick behavior is a survival mechanism, their first evolution after the unoffical beta products being reintroduced to the wild. you could still have smarties naturally, but they're only like that because they're not being cared for.

You do it if you want it so much, faggot.

True. Could be happening.
You've forced my hand. Prepare for a Fluff Story, which is mostly shit. You wanted original, you'll get it. Also I'm not Darth Maracas. I'm not nearly on his Lev. Also I'm on mobile so this may take a bit. I'll only post what I have pre typed. It won't be a full greentext or linear story , just a mix of both because I am crap. Posting soon.

what is this? i see this on here all the time and need eye bleach every fucking time. what is the allure here??

Rommel: The Fluffy that looked like a Panzer III model user had at home
Wake up one day.
Be May 26th
It's monday
Eat cereal, even though I hate it
Get in my car and start driving to work
Dead fluffies all over the freeway.
Wasn't new to me. Littlegot run over.
It certainly wasn't very pleasant to look at
I wasn't a fan of seeing the poor things suffer. I mean they're annoying as hell but I'm not going to go out of my way to hurt one
On the other hand I'm not going to stop someone else from doing unspeakable things to a fluffy
It is legal afterall
Pull off the freeway and drive down the small country road.
Thankfully fluffies were much less common here, due to more wildlife and more angry rednecks with guns
However as I pulled into the farm's driveway (yes, I work part time as an assistant on a farm), I see one of the little shits
A purple fluffy with ugly orange hair is squaring off against a fox
The Fox has something purple and orange in its mouth. A foal? Idrk.
As I drive up the driveway the fluffy is screaming at the Fox to "give back the bestest babbeh."
Fox had a purple and orange foal in its mouth
Oh shit nigga I know where this is going

>what is the allure here

worse than the my little pony shit, at least traps are fucking human

Sickening.

Sadistic psychopaths.

Fk

If foxes could laugh, this one would be laughing like a maniac. The Fox scampered off a few yards from the fluffy pone and ripped apart the foal to shreds.
The fluffy mom (I think it was the mom, idk) screamed at the Fox, but than screamed at a hay pile
Wut
Fox comes back for more after scoffing down the foal
He attacks the hay pile first, and then the mare (?) Jumps into the hay pile too
Why
At this point I get out of my car and walk toward the clusterfuck
Fox gets the hell out of dodge. Took him about 5 seconds to go 20 yards to the treeline
Fluffy pony ignores me and screams at the hay pile.
Realize that this was part of the hay I baled yesterday
I pick it up by the scruff. It's bawling.
"I just baled that hay yesterday and now you've gone and undone it, you little shit."
"Bestest babbeh forwevor sweepies! Why munsta not kill pissie babbeh?"
Oh I get it. Fluffy racism.
It talks about how it wants to kill the other "pissy baby." I stop listening and toss the mare away. It shrieks as it hits the ground.
I look around for this other foal. Don't want the blood staining my hay. The (real) horses won't like it.
In the hay is A Perfectly camouflaged, little foal. Sandy blonde coat mixed with a bit of yellow and brown. Female, no shitty horns or wings. Eyes still closed.
And i said hey
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace
Or doubt in my mind

Monstrous.

O.C. bitch

Willing to bet that at least 3 people in this thread have strangled a kitten at some point.

The little shit has captivated my heart. It honestly reminded me of my Panzer 3 model at home... With the Africa Korps camo and emblems...
I name the little shit Rommel. I mean, she looks like a desert, and she did survive a fox attack...
I pick her up out of the hay. She chirps quietly, not seeing to care that her mom has tried to kill her her and her sibbling is lunch for some fox.
Perfect.
I hold it close to my body as I get back in my car. The mare continues to talk to herself until I drive off, then she looks around in confusion.
Kek to myself a little. They're really that stupid
Little did I know Rommel would soon (thankfully) prove me wrong.

>I kept Rommel warm with a blanket I had in the back of my car
>somehow it manages to not shit all over my seats despite being a fluffy
>it waddles around the makeshift nest and chirps every 30 seconds or so
>figure I'll need to feed it soon so it won't starve
>I quickly clean up the hay pile and slop the hogs.
>check on the real horses
>they don't give shit #1 about anything that transpired between the fluffy and the fox
>they much on the oats that I put in the feeders and grunt happily
>I then let the horses out into the field for some exercise.
>I then check on Rommel. She's still doing nothing.
>pick her up and take her into the farm house. Uncle and Aunt are gone, they were visiting my cousin in North Carolina.
>after a bit of research on my phone I heat up some milk and put it in a baby bottle and proceed to feed Rommel

If it's shit tell me now I'll stop.

As opposed to the people who post REAL gore?

I don't like this stuff either, but it's not like any of it is real.

Fuck it, drive on.

No instant reactions, so I'll keep going.

>she guzzles it faster than a three eyed hooker guzzles cum
>she then proceeds to burp like a trucker, despite only weighing about an ounce.
>sit with her for around 2 hours just feeding her and letting her crawl around on me and the blanket-nest
>whatagoodlittlehorse.txt
>I take her back to the car. She projectile shits and scree-s when one of the geese honk at us, but it doesn't land on my or the blanket.
>dodged a bullet there.
>put Rommel and her blanket next back in the car on the passenger seat
>shovel out the horse shit from the stalls
>after some douchebaggery by one of the older mares I manage to put the real horses back into their pens.
>feed them all a little again, hogs, horses, and geese.
> get back in my car to find Rommel asleep
>aww how cute.
Driving back to my apartment took maybe 45 minutes. Rommel didn't seem to make too much noise during the trip, only cooing at nothing and rolling around like a tumbleweed.
When we got back I got to work making a small playpen out of whatever I could find. It started out looking somewhat like a blanket fort I built as a kid, but after a bit of rummaging around the local dump in the coming weeks I managed to construct a proper 5x5 foot pen for little Rommel. Everything was padded with foam and stuffing I picked up from a hobby lobby and it was all coated in a soft but machine washable velvety substance.

Special breed of autism dude.

Lmao this is much worse.

This is the one line I WILL NOT cross.

I scroll past these threads on Sup Forums all the time, and I always look at the few images on the front page, but I never click into the thread.

Rekt and Gore? Sure, why not. Fur and incest? fuck it, might as well. A guy tearing apart his own penis with finishing line? Seems fun.

But I will never click into a fluffy thread.

I don't even think fluffy threads are the lowest of the low, but I still have some tiny shreds of pride and decency that happened to be arranged in such a bloody, tattered web that fluffies will not fit through.

Thank you
I'd like to talk about my interactions with Rommel were but there was little to talk about. She slept, woke up, chirped, got fed, rolled around in circles, and repeated, occasionally taking a shit or piss. She didn't roll in her own filth since I was practically changing the sheets every hour. I'd heard that newborn human babies had better immune systems than a baby fluffy, so i was super paranoid about cleaning the pen. I gave her one or two baths in the span of a week, which she detested. Screaming and wriggling away from the water. It was kind of funny really.
I also took her to work and to the farm every day. I'm a computer repairman for the State, so my job entails me walking around giant, cold server rooms looking for unplugged wires. I kept Rommel warm by making a small portable nest out of an old laptop bag I had. She didnt really like or dislike going to the server rooms, which I understand. Unless it entails food or baths, baby fluffies are the definition of apathy.
I never took her outside a lot. I always left her in the house or the car at the farm due to the farm animals and the occasional fox, and I didnt see the point in taking her to the park when she could barely walk.
I had the habit of speaking to her. Not in the way most people talk to fluffies, the whole lisp+shitty pronunciation always irked me. I just talked normally to her. I told her about my day, about what I was doing, about my friends, anything that was going on. We even had one sided discussions about politics, news, and history. I say "we", but all she could really say was chirp and coo.
All this went on for about a week and a half. I woke up one morning to find that Rommel had opened her eyes and was staring at me as I woke up. I smiled at her and said good morning, and she smiled and chirped repeatedly at me. We ate breakfast, reheated Texas toast for me and warm malk for her, and she said her first words.

Great start. Might benefit from a little more polish, but still good.

Anything original is welcome.

You really need to reconsider where you are, friendo. And how is this worse than rekt/gore and fur? I think it's on par with those in terms of wrong-ness. At least the Normies think it's wrong.

You'd expect them to be something cheesy like "sketti" or "Nummies", or maybe daddy or hooman or something. But instead she said "Weewoad?" I assumed it meant reload, since I played Armored Warfare (because I am a huge faggot with shit taste in games) in the same room as her pen and she often heard the phrases that the tankers said in game. She then gestured to the milk bottle with her nose and one hoof, stumbling as she lost her balance to point. I fed her again until the bottle was empty. Her desires seemed to be placated as she then ran over to me and started climbing off of the counter and onto my jacket. I was sitting down, so she was in no danger of falling. She managed to climb into my pocket, where she curled up and stayed put. Not asleep per se, but resting. We went to work later that morning and she had the energy to run around in the server rooms with me for a few hours. She enjoyed exploring the insides of the large server computers, as they had many flashing lights and were warm. It wasn't hard to keep track of her since she rarely wandered far from me.
I was enjoying the time I dedicated to taking care of Rommel. She was now about the size of a peach and could speak a little better. She recognized me as "daddy."

>END FOR NOW
That's all I have typed right now and that's all I will type today. I'll work on it more tomorrow perhaps and post it in a more linear manner. Maybe make a Google doc or something. Feel free to rate and belittle my sad attempt at this dogshit that is the fluffies.

You keep coming back. Soon, yu will be wun ov us. Wun ov us. Won uv us. Wun ov us. Nao wook at aww de fwuffys.

wow, this was extremely relevant and informative... but now i know that it's all about as fucked up as it seemed. I get the cute aspect, but the torture and abuse? is it really more empowering/comforting to just accept/cause that rather than trying to stop it? sorry to be the asshat intruding on the thread and trying to take the highroad, but seeing as this is all a metaphor for real life issues, it's pretty depressing to see so many with this perspective

ha...well this is my first and probably last time actually viewing one of dis thweads

Thanks famos. I'll polish it eventually. I just sort of talk and the words come out on the screen. Sometime greentext, sometimes more paragraph-y, whatever. I'll choose a style eventually and stick to it. Also I'm the user who has the remote controlled tank. Eventually I want to put Rommel in it and have her driving around killing fluffies and promoting a single, supperior, fluffy race.
Until next time, Seig Heil you fantastic fucked up people. Going to bed.

Pweeez nice mistuh. Gif fwuffys a chance. Aw yu need iz huggies. Biggest huggies make it aww bettah.

>dis thweads

You'll be back. The infection has already taken hold.

These trigger me...always. I would totally hugbox the little guys - take 'em to parks, raise the rejects, maybe light competitions so it doesn't grow up to lazy fuck.

Gooble Gobble

Cute things getting tortured is nothing new. Just look at yukkuri or anything from the 90's at Newgrounds.

honestly the only reason why i cant read that comic anymore.

Yu be back. Dey awways come back.

delicious in my opinion. I'd chase it to exhaustion with a slender sorry stick taking whacks at it that can barely break the skin. Its helpless round body can only waddle so fast and tires easily. I start taking harder whacks at it. It's screaming and terror leads to a panic attack. I keep doing this until it miscarries. I then walk away and film its anguish as it tries to process what just happened to it. I do all of this with a mask on to hide my identity. I then amputate it's hind legs to make it fairly immobile but still able to move and interact with things. I come back later without the mask to play the role as it's savior. It's completely broken down at this point and can be molded into the ideal pet I want it to become. I suppose I'll let it have foals this time if it behaves.

Pic related as well as this one I posted.

These things remind me of slightly retarded kittens. You can't help but like them.

Sok newfriend. We've all been in your position. Not all of us are vocal about it.
Some use emo analogies to describe it. Like, fluffies abuse each other and their kids and think they're entitled to stuff and are lazy, just like the worst humans in this world. Humans represent fluffies, vice versa, we hurt them because they are flawed like us, yada yada yada.
Some see it as a catharsis, or a purging of emotions. Seeing an innocent creature getting hurt is oddly pleasing and kind of artistic to some.
Others look for justice. Find the smarties and the terrible ones who hurt others, and hurt them.
A small portion of them are actual psychos who get pleasure, sexual and/or emotional, from watching things get hurt and die. But those anons are very few and are often just lurkers.

It's the satisfaction and enjoyment that people get out of the torture that bothers me. people are comforted by the disintegration of humanity. that tears at civilization

Bump

>bu..bu...Jet fuew can't mewt steew beams!

Rommel author and Tankanon here again because I can't sleep. I'd probably get one after my current dogs die or something. Not that I ant them to die, I love my buddies. But I know they only live so long.
I'd only keep the absolute perfectly behaved or raise foals to be good mannered. I can't stand the smarties or the demanding of anything. A polite ask is fine, just don't get mad if you get turned down. I could understand being sad at being turned down though, since they aren't very smart I'll cut them some slack.
Also I would totally abuse the problematic ones on the side. No maiming or death yet, just terror and fear. Scare them into being good. If they don't comply, kill them brutally and use the carcass to send a message. Blood eagle the fucker on a cross in a fluffy area or something. I'm a little messed up.

>Buwsh did nine eweven to get oil skettis from Iwack!
>Inswide job! Meanie Chenie-Daddi is crook!

>2016
>believing in 'civilization'

It is normal I laughed 28 fucking seconds after reading this shit?

>Twump make dis countwy Sketti Land again!

When I was a little kid, I wasn't sure which one of these was accurate

Inside a horse's hoof IRL. Maybe you sadists will like this too.

Takes me aroind 2 more seconds than that, but otherwise it think it's kosher.
I think we found our next subject for fluffies. Politocal propaganda.
Imagine
>Blue mare as Hilary
>Red Smarty as Trump
>Make them debate
>Make fluffies vote
>Douse the whole place in gasoline
>Campfire.jpeg

>Cwooked Hiwwawy

satan dubs confirm. we must enjoy this

Yeah, that's about right. Who's got the marshmallows?

Autism: The Post

Buwsh's dada wuz in Dawas wen nice mistuh Kenndeh got fowwevah sweepies.

SHH! Hiwwawy munstah give yu fowwevah sweepies. Awejedwy

I never realized it was a pillow fluff on the left and a half on the right

I now picture Bernie as an alicorn getting stomped by everyone.

I can't be the only one who read this with "that" voice.