His cunt doesn't have FORTY THOUSAND years of history

>his cunt doesn't have FORTY THOUSAND years of history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=j0jqJUF1nOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>his cunt was defeated by birds

Cracking chebs

Wait, there are still abos that live like that?

aehm
pic related, space ship base from the Ancient Finnish empire built in 87,000 BC

aboriginals have to be the least attractive group of people in the world

>40,000 years of rubbing stick together is history

that abo looks kinda cute tbqh

Why is it that white people with a drop of abo blood are very attractive?

and each of those sticks can have their rub-rub time carbon dated to 40,000 years...

the products of race mixing are actually good

The abo blood has something in it though.
Race mixed people look good, yes, like Rashida Jones.
But abo white hybrids look remarkable

post eg

We descend from different aliens working on a different time scale than the hyperspace Finns, when the time comes they'll be culled as well.

Abo + soulless Dane

Literally who

>very attractive?
they aren't, you just haven't seen enough of them. They're often just average looking people, not particularly attractive or unattractive.

Some of them look desi

this
most "abos" are actually mixed, few are pure like in OP's pic. So they're common and usually average looking. Though it often does produce some pretty attractive people.

>most "abos" are actually mixed

People don't get this, even Australians. Full-blooded Abos look like this.

A lot of them look like dravidians to me

same poo, different loo

With 40000 years of genetic isolation, I honestly wouldn't even consider them people. The only reason science doesn't describe subspecies of humans is because of political correctness.

Holy shit, fuck off you retard.

natty

>43983 BC, Oongawarraboonga the sailor discovers Australia and settles it with his sister.

>39141 BC Wazzacunta the explorer discovers Ayers Rock and names it Uluru.

>23414 BC Abungatoonga, the revered inventor develops the first boomerang. His son Warragooga further advances the invention by creating a mathematical framework for boomerang aerodynamics

>2311 BC the Pama–Nyungan Empire unites Australia by defeating the Worrorran-Giimbiyu-Bunuban triple coalition. Emperor Assadikka's name is carved across rocks throughout the land.

With a couple of years taking classes, i'm pretty sure they will be smarter than you.

>mfw my country doesn't have forty thousand years of history
It's a bit sad, honestly. All those tens of thousands of years the Aborigines existed on our land (before we arrived to claim it), doing literally nothing. No history, no culture, not even the rudiments of writing. They really are like wild beasts, not human.

The sickest tragedy of all is that we have stopped uplifting them - instead of putting them to productive use, working as befits their capacity, enabling them to do something fulfilling and meaningful, we leave them to their own devices, to rot in filth and squalor, doing as they did for long years before the arrival of the White man to save them.

I say we need to get back on the right track, and that means giving these poor wretches the bitter medicine they need to live in human civilisation. The children should be taken to be raised by churches and upstanding but barren White couples; even if biology limits them, they will have a brighter future when instilled with our virtues and moulded by careful hands to noble purpose.

Race mixing tends to improve on the inferior race, but is a degradation of the superior race in the coupling. A mixture of White and Aborigine produces a superior kind of Aborigine, or an inferior kind of White.

They were doing fine until you white assholes fucked up their entire society. Maybe they were perfectly fine and happy with their lives back then. They sure aren't anymore.

In Australia the abo is the superior one tho

>The children should be taken to be raised by churches

GOD no.

except for the very beginning of your statement, i'm agree with you. trying to preserve those cultures, we are condemning them to extinction. I mean we are in XXI century for god's sake, and we are disable them to develop.

jigarrra jigabaaa jigarraa jigaa naaaaa

WE WUZ FINNS & SHEEIT

day wuz kanqz n shiet day bilt oolaroo wit day tepelfathicc power n shiet den da whitie came and stole it mup da doo didda bix nood fuccc whitie ayyyyy

Yep, superior by Brazilian standards, which have worked wonders for your country, right? Here are some examples of how the Aborigines are superior to Whites: they have IQs of 60, before colonisation their "culture" consisted of genital mutilation, child rape, cannibalism, and overhunting with poorly-controlled fire, and today they have epidemics of petty crime, drug addiction, rape, child abuse and malnutrition despite extensive government programmes literally providing them with everything they need to live a modern life. They take what they're given and destroy it. They cannot be trusted to live on their own.

The only remotely successful generation of Aborigines is the one that was raised by the church or by White families. Before that, they were wild savages, and after that, they are craven criminals. Propose a better solution than mine and then I might be interested.

>you will never stop the Hwan Empire from starting the Finno-Korean Hyperwar and creating weaponized autism
>you will never stop the Indo-Europeans from ruining the Ancient Finnish Empire

>being this buttblasted
enjoy your skin cancer, roo

This Finnish fishing net was already thousands of years old when first indo-europeans came europe.

Shut your filthy mouth already monkey

Treat your white overlords with due respect.

I'm confused. I thought this already happened, and although abos are generally poorer, they're still a part of Australian society.

Are you telling me that there still exist isolated hunter-gatherer abos?

Nothing to do with modern Finns though.

not quite my tempo

Wrong

shit missed this when i posted cheers m8

Nah you're a fucking wewuz retard if you think there's a connection.

What did you not understand u ape, you're insult people for no reason

Learn how to behave or get the fuck out of this site, back to your shitty national imageboard. Preto favelado de merda.

horrible

Stupid Europeans
That's a beautiful and vibrant culture
Whites know nothing about culture

Calling other idiots and denying their posts withouth proofs, quit wasting my time

>preto favelado de merda

Learn how to english first, mate. Then we talk :^)

It already happened but then the civil rights shit happened in America and it suddenly wasn't P.C. any more. Our government pussied out and left the job half done. There are no hunter-gatherers, but what there are are entirely dysfunctional regional "communities", vagabonds and self-segregated groups in country towns, and homeless in the cities.

Most of the ones who were integrated by past policies, and their descendants, can fit in and function just fine (perhaps not coincidentally, many of these have very diluted blood), but the rest are not part of mainstream society at all and aren't interested in becoming a part of it even when given the tools and opportunity to do so.

I suppose it really depends what you mean by "Australian society", though. They live here and have some interaction (at the very least through government assistance) with Australians but they can't in any real sense be considered Australian, or part of Australian society, if you go by lifestyle, common cultural ground, participation in institutions, etc..

there's actually a whole region of the country called Arnhem Land which is set aside for traditional living

You need to get a special permit to travel through it if you're an outsider

>40k years
>99% of that without inventing the bow and arrow

Quality over quantity abo.

Raping their own kids mutilation of their daughters genitals

Rampant child abuse and child marriages

>doing fine

You have never had aborigines on your classes have you

How are they like? Like niggers or something completely different?

There was an image circulating on Sup Forums a couple years ago about abos, an actual document. Quite disturbing.

They're apparently the least intelligent variant of humans known to men. In fact, they were considered to be part of the Australia fauna until 1967.

>In fact, they were considered to be part of the Australia fauna until 1967.
This is false, sadly. It's a left-wing anti-Australian lie based on a deliberate misinterpretation of known and easily verifiable facts.

What is true is that cave paintings and spiritual sites were covered by parks and wildlife legislation that mostly dealt with flora and fauna. Legislative powers for the preservation of the natural environment were also being used to preserve interesting sites.

>It's a left-wing anti-Australian lie based on a deliberate misinterpretation of known and easily verifiable facts.
explain

Is it true that Tasmanian natives didn't even know the wheel when The Anglo arrived?

I've told you the truth of the matter, regarding what the laws actually said. That Aborigines were somehow classified as wildlife, no matter how appropriate this may have been, is nothing more than a lie pushed by rent-seeking Aborigines, weirdo traitor activists, and foreigners, to play on people's emotions and make out Australia (past or present, depending on their goals) as some awful racist place.

It's the sort of bullshit that spreads through social media and clickbait articles; no serious academic, journalist or politician has ever made the claim, because it simply isn't true. On the contrary, the heavily left-leaning S.B.S. (at least) have gone out of their way to dismiss the claim.

those raised as everyone else (which often means only very little abo in them) are the same as everyone else. But generally abos just don't do anything in class, are easy to anger, constantly blame and insult the teacher when they, the student don't do anything. The amount of times I've seen abos crack it and smash a window or something is ridiculous. They are like that largely because the government basically uses tax payers money, gives them free money, builds them houses, treats them with extreme respect. Enforces an easier life in education and every system in the country, in other words systematic racism against everyone who isn't abo. Meaning they can't properly integrate well because they're extremely entitled and racist to other Aussies. When I was in high school, year 11, there were 2 abo chicks off to my side. They're literally do no work the entire year, just sit there talking loudly over the teacher, half the time insulting non-abos in the class (mainly whites but asians too, not directly but to themselves, though many could hear them). It was disgusting but above extremely irritating. They'd get told to do work by the teacher but didn't do anything. Most the time by the time the class was half over they'd mumble some bullshit and leave, pretending as though they were just briefing doing something and would be back. Either going to fuck around outside of school or to their special abo room where they get free food and told how wonderful they are.

This isn't everyone but too often this is how most act.

what the fuck am I reading?

>no history, no culture, Not even rudiments of writing

So like Britain before getting conquered by the Romans?

>history

You realise you have to have writtings to have history by definition right?

WE

Most monkeys look more humane to methan abos t b h

Or, in turn, like the Latins before they got their alphabet from Greece via the Etruscans.

Mind you, the population of Britain at the time of Roman conquest was almost entirely Celtic, and the Celts have long been regarded as relatively wild people - even after the Anglo-Saxons and the Normans (granted, respectively, less civilised than the Romans, and civilised in part thanks to the Romans) took control, the Celts not properly subjugated were by comparison quite savage.

Look at it this way, though:
Even the Celts managed to make the transition to civilised life, once introduced to it, even with far more violent conflict and less technological incentive. The Aborigines have shown so much as a hint of such progress, and in the first place were far more savage a hundred years ago than the Celts were 2,000 years ago; whereas we cannot say that the Celts were anything like 2,000 years behind the Romans.

I mean to say: you're absolutely right that the Romans were civilised before any sort of German, Slav or Celt. The Greeks were civilised before the Romans, and the Babylonians and Aegyptians and various others even earlier. What we have seen in Europe is the transmission of the civilised life from one group to another over several thousand years, culminating in the majority of sub-races of the White race all having their own distinct culture belonging to a broader civilisation which no right-thinking man could fail to consider the greatest ever (despite its varied and regular failures and short-comings).

When introduced to civilisation, White men of all kinds took it up and developed it. So did Arabs and Asiatics. Even some of the more mixed Africans and a few of the tribes of South and Central America were civilised. But despite all the same opportunities, Southern Africans, Northern Red Indians, and Aborigines failed to civilise themselves. This is the key - not when you do good with what you are given, but whether you make anything at all.

considering the native brits created iron tools/weapons, had their own gods and sagas, traded with mainland europe and lived in towns all before being conquered by rome, no

>Boy wives

Now i understand why my half abo friend wants me to fuck his boipucci

>this

> have 40.000 years of history
> be less advanced than monkeys
> youtube.com/watch?v=j0jqJUF1nOs

>had their own gods and sagas
isn't this anglo-saxons?

>youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

How's a half abo poof end up in Denmark

Only know him through the internet, he sadly lives in Aussieland.
On a side note; He often mentions how shit the abo community is, and how all they ever do is sniff glue and yell gibsmedat
Tfw no half abo bf