Can you beat a Hongcouverite at telling Asians apart?

Can you beat a Hongcouverite at telling Asians apart?

I got 22/25

>proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=NTMzNTI2

Got to like 10 and missed half of them.

Fuck it, I'm racist. East Asians look the damn same to me.
At least SEA can be easily spotted among them.

>Are you a racist? Do you hate Asians? Do you think all Asians look alike? All your questions can be addressed by taking this test!!!

>Korean girl
wtf

68/100
some of them are kinda tricky, the language ones at the end are essentially freebies

19/25 not bad I guess

Can be hard to tell Koreans from Japs and Southern Chinese from Indochinese

One of the easiest tricks is to look at their hair.

Koreans like perfectly-groomed hair with no stray hairs, and the guys often have bangs. Japanese people like spikey hair which is more messy. And Chinese guys usually have short hair, with much less gel/paste in it, so it has that slightly frizzy halo of hair sticking up.

No

except for the Thai/Viet category, and that not always, and maybe a couple of Japanese who looked less typically East Asian (Ainu-like Jomon ancestry maybe) it was a crapshoot for me. I got only 15/25 and that mostly due to luck

the scripts were obviously easy to tell apart though so that's something

that was easy

They all looked Chines to me

>Dec 27, 2016
wtf it's still 2016 in shitlanka?

Impressive retry

Score 80 / 100 Points
Correct20 Questions
Incorrect5 Questions

That 10 year old picture of that Japanese looks like a Chinese woman nowadays and that Korean actor in an old school uniform makes him look Japanese

44/100 including 5/5 on the freebie languages. Arr rook shame. Also there's no way that light skinned nigga isn't a quarter or half breed that one wasn't fair

You all look the same to me except the Thai/Viet who have White features

I've done it before
what did he mean by this

I have failed my continent, there is no reason to live anymore

what makes you confused:

Chinese: photo-shopped
Japanese: SFX make-up
Korean: plastic surgery
Thai: transgender

Do this by German russian swedenish American and all mix of blonde black brown hair.

You've failed me, son

guessed all the thai/viets right because of the darker skin, but other than that only guessed like 4 other asian faces correctly they look pretty much same

hmmmm(*_*;