Describe your current mood

describe your current mood
> hating my life, depression all time high, wishing i wouldnt exist any more.

This

Feeling like I'm wasting my life even though I have many talents. Just don't have the drive to do anything. Just sit at home and make hip hop beats for fun

/thread

>Restless
>Reflective
>Excited
>After buzz from jacking off
>A little hungry
The optimism will wear off in a few hours, when I'm reminded I still wont meet anybody

Pretty gud
>still young, good job, recently married, no kids, house, vacations around he world twice a year
Thanks for asking OP

ITT people make excuses for.being lazy

Protip Depression isnt a real illness its just what lazy people say because they are not 12 anymore and the world doesnt owe them anything

>just got off work
>all my bills are paid
>food and beer in the fridge
>gf left me two months ago and she's begging to comeback lol
>got a new cat
> bought a ticket to an mlb game yesterday and talked to a qt at the bar the entire time. I got her number but probably wont text her

>lifes fucking good man

OP here
the only time im happy is that moment when i wake up and for like 3 seconds i forget who i am and the shit life i'm currently living.

Meh this for me i blame the world for not being interesting im bored as fuck. Wheres my magic? or my dragons? or my lion headed dragon body scorpion tail mythical beast?

>Diarrhea
>Sweating profusely because bathroom is small and hot
>Been at this for an hour

Dehydrated.

>>hating my life, depression all time high, wishing i wouldn't exist any more.

Pretty much that yeah. Also i feel idk lost, like i don't know what to do with my life. I feel like none of it matters anyway.

Im not sure what your situation is so i cant really say much but
Everything is perspective. personally im just going trying to do my best to do things that interest me/happy. MAybe its a pot farm where i breed falcons/owls maybe its where im a pilot i dk

OP again. i'm going to sleep. GN and good luck with yous lives mates.

Depression = chemical imbalance in the brain.

You might as well go full an hero you ungrateful shit, if you can afford to be high all the time you could at least change your attitude and maybe youll realize you arent that bad

Constantly tired, depressed as hell at times due to reasons, but just started talking to a potential fuckbuddy from Tinder, so things could be looking up.

So overall, meh, with the potential for excitement

are you victor?

Get up off your ass and exercise. Stay active. Make tiny little positive steps. Don't be a fag. Problem solved.

Do you know me irl?

oh shit

Have you tried not being a crybaby bitch and actually becoming the master of your destiny? Oh boo hoo she doesn't like me, my life is sooooo hard. Do something about it pussy. These threads make me gag.

>Hating myself, Anxious all the time, Depressed, Alone with no one to talk to, and constantly think of suicide everyday.

not sure if bait or just mentally ill person..

Tired and panicking for exams in two weeks. Need sleep to study but panic keeping me awake. If I fail these I'm kicked out.

I'm sure you claim to be "depressed" which translates to "weak willed fucking pussy girl". Get on my level loser.

this. how do you eat an elephant? one bite at a time.

start with cleaning your room. be sure to dust everything and clean the windows as if they were yours. you will feel much better.

are you me?

Never said i was depressed fucktard. But people with high self-esteem make me sick, just like how you feel about people with "depression"

>hating my life
>suffering from depression for six years without treatment
>wishing I'd never exist

You can talk to us user.

Same

Video games, alcohol, meme's and drugs, those are the key elements to a happy life.

That was me a few months ago. Then I ate 2 bottles of tylenol, spent 20 hours on a psych hold injected with I don't even fucking know what, got on some meds, and now I feel a fuckload better.

This is the most beta thing I've ever read. People have high self esteem because they aren't weak willed little mongrel. They take matters into their own hands. People with high self esteem are awesome and will forever rule the world. Seriously, most beta fucking pussy drivel I've read.

>sad, blindly following optimism.

I'm mid 20's, never had a friend and recently the idea of being a lone wolf sounds like a very sad future.

Decided to exercise this past few months lost weight and joined the media department of my local church, hopefully to help me in the future. Every other week I get bad panics that I fucked up socially. This week is pretty chill though.

I am literally at square one and have no idea how to make friends. People I come up to talk to sounds like they want to be alone and this happens all the time, even in social atmospheres.

I planned on a five year goal to get my shit straight before I turn 30, but it feels like I am actually regressing.

>just saw the new Purge movie
>didn't think it was good except for the stupid one-liners that the deli shop owner kept spewing out of his ass
>thinking about getting drunk
>but don't wanna waste my days off from work not being productive

Unemployed, doing nothing, spent all my money going out and drinking, fucked a bunch of Tinder whores, maybe got an STD, also broke and bills are due this week

Yeah, kill me.

JROC?

How old are you, Sup Forumsro? Your age is important. At a certain age, you are prone to those feelings. It might be normal. Be honest, the mods don't even care anymore

Whatever makes you happy kiddo. You will understand at some point in life.

>Meme's
Why do you sad people exist

>>Meme's
>Why do you sad people exist

What does he mean by this?

Everything exists for a reason, but us, yeah, still a mystery so far.

Listening to beethoven, revelling in the feeling of my medication wearing off. I would love to ride it to the inevitable manic high, but I have an appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow and I don't want to go to the psych ward.

pic semi related, violence is almost sexually pleasurable when I get this way.

Have you tried going outside and actually enjoying life instead of being a whiny little bitch? No? Yeah, didn't think so. Cry more faggot.

He belives sad people shouldn't exist and only happy people should be alive.

>He belives sad people shouldn't exist and only happy people should be alive.

huh?

Correct, kys faggot

Had enough. Stopped smoking cigs and drinking. Now I'm bored and forgot how to deal with reality. Scared of social interaction. Getting weed tomorrow. Reality will leave again. Looking forward to it.

Not everyone "enjoys" being outside you simple minded fuck. Drink bleach you autistic piece of shit.

horny, fiending, gunna go suck cock for meff soon

Yeah, maybe later.

Doc put me on effexor. Sex drive went from serial rapist level, to zero. I find it hard to get laid because I don't care to hear what a dumb cunt has to say. Any suggestions?

nah man thats just a scapegoat... real life nature can be just as weird as fantasy sometimes

>but I have an app

That doesn't exactly describe your mood, newfag.
Besides 99% of the population has a smartphone so it's really not all that special.

>Socially inept shut in
>calls other people autists
Wew lad
Go for a walk fatty

I won't understand what it means to be a beta little bitch because I have a great job, hot wife, nice body, and tons of money. Also my friends and family think I'm cool as hell. I'm this way because I CHOOSE to be this way. You're a disappointing back birth because instead of creating a life worth having you sat on your ass and thought about depressing shit that doesn't matter instead of living life. Now your life will always be shit because you chose being a fat underpaid piece of crybaby shit. Oh, and when you bag my groceries can you remember to double bag my milk? Thanks!

Newfag to life. Get some booze, you puss y.

I have no suggestions. Get your sex drive in order. Your desire to fuck women will overcome how fucking boring women are independent of their sex appeal.

Yeah, i agree, you know nothing about me and kapow, all of a sudden you just know that i was a socially inept shut in, seems legit. keep beliving that friend :)

I was an alcoholic for a year. No more of that shit. Pussy.

>I won't understand what it means to be

Philosophers have been struggling with this very topic for millennia.
Don't get so worked up about it, newfag.

No, you're that way because you won a genetic lottery that allowed you to be born into a functional, privileged family, with the means to raise a child to have the future that you have.

Then do something you DO enjoy doing, or find something. Instead of being a shut in piece of garbage crying about shit that doesn't matter. You pseudo - depressed ignorant crybaby trash.

Yeah, i belive that, BOYS, summerfag right here, get him out

schiziaffevtive/schizophrenic Sup Forums . Have you guys ever heard voices coming from outside? Like usually they will blare in my head or come from some where in my room but today I think I heard some out of my window. (No I didn't check because it was scary, Ima pussy I know)

And what if people do like being a "shut in" ?

>sex app

Talk to me when you are flying down the highway at 115 mph, weaving through traffic, hysterically laughing your ass off while blasting early 2000s shitty pop music

I'll double bag my dick with your mom. She told me she was reckless when she was younger. She was ready to go today though

I haven't had sex in many years (I'm 31).

I'd almost like to start again, but I've went years intentionally avoiding women. I've become more or less incapable of socializing with them.

I guess I'm one of those oddities destined to permanent celibacy.

Nope, just pokemon go.

>getting older havent completed any life goals
I guess anxious would work for me right now

Don't bite the hook

This. I'm an introvert. If I could stay home and fuck a girl all long and eat and smoke and read. Then that's all I would do.

are you me?

My mom has a dick you fucking idiot.

>own the highway

Are you suggesting I buy a Camaro?

Stay beta, losers. Go cry in a corner and start a feels thread where you and other 25 year old sensible virgins can rub their dicks together. Cry more your tears are delicious. Pic related, it's the three of you.

The way you used quotation marks around the work enjoys is telling a different story that you are claiming senpai, keep living the dream

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!

What do you do for a living, user?

That's fine, as long as you're happy being that way

I did that shit in a fucking chrysler concorde fam. the least sporty thing in the last 2 decades. I would have probably been arrested like a nigger if I did that shit with a good car.

No.

YOU PROBABLY SHOVE CUCUMBERS UP YOUR ASS FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

>king chrysler

What do you mean by this?

I don't feel anything

Guys I'm looking for a feel pic of a guy and his future self sitting on a bench and the kid asks the adult "Do we get to do all kinds of cool things".
Does anyone have it ? :3

Did you get your school supplies yet? I think Target is running a special on some cool folders

MY FAVOURITE THING TO DO IS SUCK YOUR DAD'S DUCK FUCKED UP NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol please don't tell me about this thing. it's going to land me in trouble

ITT my tax dollars hard at work

Vote trump for mandatory military service so most of these fagboys can get rekt by sand niggers alone and lazy in another country

I stopped working a month ago and I'm on sick leave since then.

Basically having issues with anxiety and taking meds for that.

Seems I am only escaping reality, but hey, at least I don't feel too much like shit anymore.

Tired, but not tired enough to cause me any real discomfort.
Partially disappointed with not having gotten anything done today, but otherwise fine.

Target still exists?

So you're sad because you watch a children's cartoon like an autist?

Every day matters less and less. Previous anxieties and depression have morphed in to a disheartening state of apathetic indifference.

End my suffering.