/sea/ general

How do we improve our reputation, user?

Also, how do we improve the Mariners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck baseball. We need to get the Sonics back.

I went to a Mariners game a few weeks ago. Weakest crowd I've ever seen in my life. Can't even cheer. They were being drowned out by all the Cardinal fans. They only time they cheered is when their closer didn't blow it in the ninth. No wonder the Sonics left you.

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8

Find this guy and kill him. That is the first step in Seattle redemption.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEVER EVER COMING BACK
EVER

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying a Seattle fan would root for the Vikings

Are you an idiot?

wait for okc to be irrlevant for a decade now that their stars are gone. lets see how their fans/attendance do.

>complain that their team was stolen and it's unfair

>go on to try to do the exact same thing to Sacramento

Scum """""""fans"""""""

This doesn't make sense. Why would a bandwagoner not be supporting a front runner like The Panthers or Patriots? Why would they pick a teddy bridgewater jersey and not Adrian Peterson?

>How do we improve our reputation
By having a third pro team, kek.

It's not a Bridgewater jersey.

There are clearly two numbers on it.

get sonics back, win the world series

>reputation

By not posting about it so much. Limit shitposting to specific threads. Not out in the fucking catalog.

The good citizens of Seattle did not try to steal anything, good sir. How dare you.

>Seattlel

I grew up as a fan of the Mariners.

>[spoiler]Now I only watch MlelS

I love Seattle it's my town, in 1992 I adopted all the teams when I came here from Hawaii. I had some awesome sports memories, seen many a Hawks game, sonics during the Payton kemp era, saw the Mariners in the dome with griff rj Edgar.

Seattle has a knack of never quite being able to have the stars align. Then there's the curse of the kingdome, then we lost the sonics, then we got a soccer team? Geez. I may be the skeptical Seahawks fan, but there have been some bonkers decisions in this town. But, it's still my town there are many like it but this is mine.

Part of a bit of the prob here is the MAJOR bandwagon problem. It's easy to be in it when winning, but the hard times? That's why we've been getting the new raider fans label. We are still but hurt over the sonics, sadly that ghost has left the graveyard long ago, then the Mariners, we were talking about this last night. 911 ruined the Mariners and they have never been able to bounce back since. This year though injuries lack of depth and the inability to create runs with men in scoring position in situations of 1 out or less is really hurting the team. In fact the only we we can win is by some miraculous solo home run nonsense, where you could say "victims of the long ball". I can't comment on lel as the only game I went to was interesting, but not something that got me going, I have watched semi pro soccer before, but no investment in the players really kills it for me.

It's hard to support any team when they're not doing well, but Seattle has been consistent supports of all our teams. The Sonics left because their weren't enough box seats for millionaires, not because the common person wasn't going to games.

>911 ruined the Mariners
wait wat

We need hockey, the Seahawks to be irrelevant again, keep basketball out and get the Mariners to win a fucking world series already.

>add hockey, fuck football
This is the most Canadian answer ITT

>us 94%ers

Only way Seattle gets hockey is with basketball. They'd share an arena.

FIGHT AND WIN

Yes, but the only way they get basketball is with an arena, and the only way they get an arena is with hockey.

It's a vicious circle.

>tfw started liking football the same year the seahawks drafted Wilson
>latched onto them because good friend was a fan and I liked Wilson as a person
>tfw not even from Washington state
>tfw pretty much a bandwagoner
How do I wash away the shame lads

> I want my the Sonics back and I'll screw over my baseball team to do so

Nobody wants the fucking Sonics back. The only people that "care" are the fucking hipsters that have to like it and make it "cool" because nobody else gives a shit. Fuck off with your semen slurping sport, the rest of us threw fucking parties when apehoop left. Fucking underaged shitstain, go the fuck back to Sedro Wooley and get shot and raped like you deserve

kill yourself

Nah

>Sedro woolley
i kekked

Caring about your baseball more that your MlelS team would be a good start.