REMINDER: You all shat on them the whole tournament and they still won. When is Sup Forums ever right?

REMINDER: You all shat on them the whole tournament and they still won. When is Sup Forums ever right?
>Muh Croatia will destroy them
>Muh Poland will be their end
>Muh Wales is finally taking them down
>Muh Uganda are gonna obliterate them at the finals

The best thing about it is that we should have been graceful winners.
On Sup Forums.

I believed in them from the beginning, even after barely getting out of the groups I held hope in my gypsy cousins but when they just kept advancing with draws I knew meme magic would come through and I was right.

And I have to say they caused quite a bit of butthurt, sadly enough main part of the Sup Forumspol/ crowd fucked off right after so we couldn't bask in the delight of witnessing their absolute assblast but at least we still have the messi fanboys seemingly triggered even though ronaldo didn't even play the final, he was a great coach tho desu desu senpaitachi (this triggers the messi fanboys)

What part of Portugal are you lades from?

Lisbonești m8

>we almost eliminated them 3 times

kek I probably saw your uncle today

wew lad
dont remind me

Messifags are the most assblasted desu

Portugal deserved a major trophy. Good for them.

not me, i believed in them right after they scored a third goal in that 3-3 draw

wew

>MUH ARGENTINA IS GON FUCK PORTUGUESE BOIPUCCI ON THE OLYMPICS

It would be funny if Portugal won, like 30 players they called to the squad declined

We are playing against them next year, can't wait to crash that plane as well

poland was honestly one of the worst teams there. I don't know why the fuck anyone thought they would beat portugal

Every Euro team was shit. The only proper teams playing were the french, germans and italians.

>portugal
>croatia
>poland
>wales
>uganda

thank fuck for povertyball for giving irrelevant shitholes a taste of world glory every now and then

>irrelevant shitholes get taste of glory
>great countries get blacks rioting in the streets and waves of murder & no free health care

>Porchiggle

>people having shootouts with machineguns out in the streets in a first world country

It's fucking mind blowing
It's still more outlandish to me than most of the shit happening in France or Belgium

Don't jinx it or it might happen here.

>free healthcare

Dumb frogposter

they got extremely lucky. yet again this was the meme year with leicester being champion. portugal will never ever win another trophy.

Luck does not exist in football
The only reason they won the trophy is because they have talent