Hey guys I am 20 yo student from Canada and I am into dominant men. Please rate me and maybe we can Kik

Hey guys I am 20 yo student from Canada and I am into dominant men. Please rate me and maybe we can Kik

Kik?

This is a picture of my body, I am insecure and want to lose my virginity in a one night stand

lol

What is happening in this thread?

I like this underboob shot, my great fetishes are incest, rough and people watching

Timestamp

You arent very smart, are you? Speaking of smart, I only like Asians and they are smart

its a PA request.

he'll dump her contact info in a minute.

are u an Indian?

shit on the floor pls

Another boob shot, please rate. Do I look fat?

oh damn, i remember you from last night's thread. go get sum

How sad

Hey, please rate. I got insecure because of last night, is it true?

timestamp first faggot

You fucking pig slut, you are just my type, I would face fuck you so fucking hard and slap those tits while you taste my balls, then I would force you down to my ass while I twist your nipples fucking hard.

If you wanna I'm ecmx on kik

TIMESTAMP , then we can talk

Damn that a fine body I got hard from looking at that

> Damn if I lived in Canada I would grab you and watch your cute sexy self in cat tail ears and a collar

If I show you a timestamp then you will be kissing my ass, I want honest opinions of people not thinking with their dicks

You're a sad son of a bitch.

I forgot how thirsty people are on this fucking website sometimes.

if i remember most people last night were saying that you were sexy, no? anyway i think you're sexy but tbh the insecurity is unattractive. sexiest thing is confidence. nice titties too

nope youre alrigght /pretty good tits, as a matter of fact im jerking off to them right now

Timestap and you need to go the gym very fat and nigger color. Write in your Tits this:
"FAT"

You are really cute and incest is hot. Where you from?

Kik orangyy7840_ she has nice nudes

You have to go back

If you're OP, you wrote that you like dominant makes
>fuckmeright.jpg

If you're not OP go eat a bag full of dicks

id fk u so hard ur very very atractive chick

You look like you like to be dominated. kik me at mlkkd123

8/10
whats your Kik?

I am a native Canadian please shut up, I have been offended so much since I posted last night it was a bad idea

Dubs have also decided that I should say I'm from canada too

she looks cute.... I would say I would ask you out on a date but knowing me I just wimp out or saysomething stupid to lose your interest or ask say something so good that I will surprise myself then again if I were to talk to you after the first 10 seconds I be all normal

>gets offended by posting on Sup Forums
>posts on Sup Forums more thinking it'll help
kek

that is a tiny helmet

I remember those pics.

Timestamp or gtfo

ill be real with you... i thought you where a guy

OP here maybe I should apply some cream to lighten up my skin if the color bothers you so much

Don't listen to these fucks. It took balls to show yourself. If you were in LA. I would ask you out in a heartbeat. How tall are you btw?

Yes yes XDD that girl is so ugly XDDDD

Now just dump her pics OP, we dont give a flying about about what that shitskin did to you, just drop her pics and gtfo.

solid 8/10
would totally fuck

Hmmmm. You look familiar.

Name start with a V?

This guy is right. Coloured girls are hot af. are you metis?

5"6, thank you so much. I am just looking for a honest and true man

I'm pretty sure this was the last boss of Mortal Kombat

when are you going back?

I'd say 8/10 :). You really got something going on, I really like your curvy body, really nice tits. You're also fucking adorable :D cute face
If you wanted me to be dominant, I'd make you my bitch till the cows come home

>implying you don't want to be anally dominated by our next president

op your pathetic. learn how to validate yourself without strangers on the internet telling you theyd bang you

Now leave Sup Forums

Come on guys this girl gave us the great privilege to see her wonderful body dont fuck it up

>no wonder why Sup Forums is single and lonely they dont know how to treat a women

Haha that sounds about right

Not really, im not into ugly grandpas with small hands.

shave please!

Nope, whenever i dominate a guy i want him to lick and eat my pubes.

5'6 is great. You deserve just that. Honest and true.

this fucktard is so sad that he thinks seeing some chubby sluts mediocre body is a privilege. you white knight faggot, she's not going to fuck you, you pathetic worm.

god, your post made me cringe.

>implying unshaven bushes are gross

If you want an honest and true man go outside and not on Sup Forums.
No honest man wants a whore who shows her body to hundreds of people.
Pathetic.

I have never shaved before because I am still a virgin I have strict parents

lol i laughed at that

candy-ass white knights, the lot of you. fucking pathetic, giving attention to this whore. kys asap.

i've seen this exact same thread a couple times now, nice try troll

your sir, are a perfect example

Show us a full body shot Symmetra.

the fuck outa here bulldyke

this

comma comes before and after sir, fuckface. and with that attitude you're never going to get laid. backwards bending white knight faggot

Very pretty, especially when you smile

Im not fond of my body either but you gotta find love for yourself, internet rates might bless your ego momentarily but what you want is feeling good and accepted in your own skin, only you can give yourself that

My parents want to wed me to my cousin, I will never have another chance

I did it on purpose just to piss you off

^^^^

>Says she likes dominant guys.
>Cucks cringe complement

9/10 kik?

Leave them, I lived with a strict family too.
They were insane, and I left to live with my boyfriend.

Kek, got better pussy in middle school

time stamp or gtfo simple as that.

ohh you parents check your pussy

How? I am in school and have no job to support myself and I have no boyfriend. Nobody is interested in me in real life...

Just give me that kik bb

>If you wanna
You sure are dominant, aren't you? Faggot.

OP, you need to stretch your pussy out otherwise only desperate small dicked nerds are going to want to fuck you.

Take a picture an upclose picture of your sweaty gnash with four fingers jammed in and upload it here.

Move to Los Angeles. I got a pad. Just saying.

How old are you?

Beta cant even read the first thing on the thread

I can't move in with someone I just met, I want to get to know you first. How do I know you won't leave me for someone "hotter"?

shut your 40 year ass up

different user

Try to go find one I was in the same position I in school no job and my parents fight everyday so I when to look for a jod got turn down 5 or 6 time but finally got a job as a florist and working been fun I am 22 btw so it pretty easy if you keep at it and dont give up =3

why? girls are more desirable when youre virgin? thats like telling a guy to be a bitch.
get arrange marriage an get a good guy. are you indian if so youll have a huge advantage since theres more men then women.
you in british colombia btw too

I don't leave. And I'm telling you, you are hot. Really.

that....that just dangerous yo

Why do I have to be 40 to have a pad. Get a job. A real job.

this not considered

what is personality?

>into dominant men

Fuckers like you breeding are the real reason mankind cant have nice things

She's not that hot. You must just be fucking disgusting considering how hard you're trying to get laid on an anonymous imageboard.

He is right I saw how crazy it can get on here yesterday, I want to get to know you first

this ...being a fatty there wont hurt u as much

also if u live in lower mainland id prolly hit u up