The city of Espn

>the city of Espn

$300 fines for pulling on some ghetto bitch's braids? I think most NBA players would pay for that kind of entertainment

>WNBA players willingly break very clear rule
>unlike NBA players they can't afford to pay fines because no one watches their "sport"
>men should take their punishment for women's concious decision

It's called FEMInism for a reason.

When did ESPN start the whole political shtick? Like 4 years ago?

LOL

>men still paying womens' debts
and here i thought women wanted to be on equal terms with men

>STOP WRITING OPINION ARTICLES WITH OPINIONS I DON'T AGREE WITH

tbqh if an NBA team did the same thing, they probably wouldn't have gotten fined

>women want men to pay
how very original

>WITH RETARDED OPINIONS
Ftfy

All the female analysts that are allowed to say what they want are always twisting everything into a feminist narrative.

And now that they had that they had that stretch where all they talked about was BLM and politics instead of sports they think it's okay.

Male players in the NBA did the same thing to uproot the old clippers owner and they fined them.

sterling had a lot of enemies among the other owners and was an embarrassment to the NBA's front office

only jerry buss got along with him and after he died, sterling's days were numbered

i saw those 2 cunts on today.

i might be done with watching literally every show espn puts out except PTI and the occasional ATH with woody or bob ryan

fuck everything else desu familia. espn has went to pure shit. everyone knows it too

Watching those cackling hens balk about boxing this morning was infuriating. Good luck, Max Kellerman.

Lol @ espn. This doesn't even surprise me anymore.
> no one likes women's basketball.
> not even women
> women's basketball players don't make enough.
> let's pay for them so they have more disposable income.
geee as a white male where could I find a job where I get other people to give me money cause I'm not satisfied with my current salary?

>that pic
Based Bill

Since I obviously don't follow the WNBA, why were they fined?

>i'm a NEET loser with no income who doesn't pay for cable
>ESPN has dropped me as a relevant demographic since I watch everything online on pirated streams and dont contribute a dollar to them, instead ESPN chooses to market towards well-adjusted adults with liberal political views who actually have the income and technological incompetence to pay for a premium cable tv subscription
>as the NEET loser, I will still get all mad and butthurt because ESPN now proffers opinions and caters to groups I disagree with

you guys are literally worse than the feminists who complain about every movie because it doesn't have a strong, independent female lead character

ESPN has passed you by, it doesn't cater to your whims of what you think a sports network should be about, because you are an irrelevant demographic

So that's why Disney is hemorrhaging money & ESPN is firing employes left & right. Passed me by alright.

>all NEETs are right-wing
>all well-adjusted people are left-wing
0/8

Players get fined for anything.
> lady player gets a technical foul.
> league fines her
> i...I don't make enough to pay this fine
> male players should pay for it!

speak for yourself, i pay for my own cable subscription and i can't stand anything ESPN shows now.

So you'd think they'd be making money hand over fist than?