ITT: What phones we have

ITT: What phones we have.

>Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - master mother fucking race reporting in for duty.

Such a sexy phone.

Note 4 here. Welcome to the galaxy

Iphone 5s black

iPhone 6s

Samsung Galaxy Prevail

i got a Note 5, still lots of features i don't know about, also the pen i don't really use but cool for painting apps

Kys

Galaxy s5 (cm13) user here

Never heard of that one, this year release?

Samsung galaxy s6 edge in gold

Yes lads

Trying friend

Lg g3. It's nice? Cameras held up well despite the age, battery's good too.

Moto X Pure

Got the s7 active 3 days ago, can't stop cumming it's so good.

Same as you op

iPhone 6

OP Here, I was drawn between that one and the S7 Edge too man.

I always take mine out of the case when I'm in bed just to admire its slender exoskeleton.

I would literally turn down sex to keep this phone.

Moto G 4th gen. Got it last week for $150 and it came with a $50 gift card. I've had budget phones my entire life.. it's really cool to finally have something nice.

Noice!

Moto X Style/Pure

Cool man, good for you.

Nice Google data-collection node ya' got there.

iPhone 6s Plus

HTC 10 master race reporting in

dat file name

KEK

>samsung
>master race
OP, you know Samsung is shit tier when it comes to Android, right? You're worse than an iPhone user.

Was gonna go for the HTC as well but it not wide enough IMO.

Nexus 6P here,

It's a big phone and I'm quite happy with it. Data collection is a bit much for me though. I don't even usually have to do captchas here.

lol samsung people are shet XDDD

You what

Oh how very wrong you are my fellow being.

How exactly in your little brain are you convinced via a shitty neural pathway that was a worthy thing to say?

Do, explain yourself.

Galaxy s5 reporting in

iPhone 6s Plus, I mean, of course.

Whats 'Data Collection' ?

lol XDDDDDD so truee

G flex 2 H950

I would have stuck with the S5 and not bothered with S7 Edge if I hadn't have sold it for Heroin.

Great phone.

>what phones we have
>takes stock image
bonus points
>sounds so proud about it

This and iPhone SE are master race tier

Can't tell if bait or not, but I'll bite.

It's my first Android phone and I feel like all of the Google features and everything are spying on me. I mean, I know that they're getting our info and there is no privacy anymore, but I didn't notice it so much with my iPhones in the past. The targeted advertising is fucking brutal on Android.

Note 4 rooted cuz fuck restrictions. I AM ADMIN

Nexus 5 with cm13 as rom

Not the same user, but Samsung is quite bad. Their android distro is full of bloatware. The best android experience is Nexus because its the only pure experience.

Who cares though? If others are happy with what they've got than its pure autism to say they're wrong and they must enjoy the thing you've got

Nexus 5x here

Reporting

You'll appreciate the advertising when, after your urologist appointment, your girlfriend starts getting ads for Acyclovir.

iOS is just as bad they just don't do as good a job on the targetting

Motorola DynaTAC best phone on the market

lenovo k5 plus

Genuinely wasn't bait.

Writing your insults in such a pretentious manner doesn't make you sound smart.
Samsung phones are basically entry-level phones for people switching from iPhone. They appear and function in a similar way, especially in user limitation and their weird ass convoluted user interface. While standard android has settings and information easily laid out, Samsung puts theirs in multiple menus that aren't as simple to navigate. From my experience, Samsung phones have a lower build quality than I would expect and feel cheap, especially since everyone I know that uses one has at least one hardware failure at some point that isn't related to general wear and tear. I own a Samsung tablet and can say that it is very poorly designed (bad display quality, the touchscreen feels like plastic) when I compare it to nexus devices at the same price point and size.
Are you happy? I can sperg more if you like.
Tl;Dr: Samsung just feels like a shitty iPhone

Nexus 6P ~ Pure Nexus ROM (CM13 is fucked up for my phone)

Yea, I hated all the ads and bloatware on Android. iOS devices collect data too, just without letting you know. But I prefer the cleanliness of iOS. I don't get all these Android fags bragging about how much they 'can do' with an android. If I need to do actual work I'd use a computer.

3 reasons why its the best phone on the market, now.

Regards,
OP.

Rooted and Google less Samsung S5.
Android phones runs smooth as butter without all that Google and Samsung data mining running in the background.

same

Please do 'Sperg' more....

It 'feels cheap'

Wow

Such reasons

>iPhone 6+ spacegray
It does what I need it t do.

Honor phone 5x.fuckyou i pay much shiz for same quality

Fuck phones...teoretically if your stupid you stay stupid even with an expensive phone...so no master race for you in that case

Oh look, it's the ugliest phone in the thread.

LG V10, I'm in love. Best phone and beset camera I've ever owned, hands-down

He literally gave you a bunch of reasons and you have no retort other than some reddit catchphrase. Wanksplat

Bought the S6 last month. Because it has an IR-Port.

Lg v10. Decent phone, zerolemon extended battery. No issues with it. I like the phone.

*you're stupid

S6 edge. Tbh i dont really like the edges. Without a case its to easy to touch the screen. I also dont like the small battery, short life.

Im over my contract. Will never do that again either. Buy a phone flatout. Want Note 7. Then im done for a long time. Has large battery. Wish/hope it has a flat no edge version.

I suppose so, my gf has iPhone though.
I know they're just as bad, not nearly as blatant though. I don't like that when I search for something I see ads for it for the next two weeks.
I appreciate it. Never can tell ya know?
I'm much happier with Android than iOS.
>Can do
That's the reason I went with Nexus 6p, it doesn't have the Samsung and LG shit attached to it. Minimal bloatware.

LG G5. Pretty good phone so far. Battery isn't too great but it can be swapped out.

It's more about having the freedom to do it than actually doing so, I think. I can change the theme of my entire phone, from startup animation to the system font. It's not important or anything, it obviously doesn't make me more efficient of anything, but ricing your phone is pretty good entertainment.

*Theoretically

Galaxy S7. Cracked the back because I dropped it ):

Ew. Verizon.

Oneplus Two.
Not getting the 3, will wait for 4.

Have a higher Rez version of that image?

If you think Apple and Google are in remotely the same business you're genuinely confused.

Google is the motherfucking anti-Christ. Exxon is the paragon of corporate virtue in comparison.

Blackberry master race reporting in

Sorry user but it's a mobile pape

this post made me feel happy :) hope you have a wonderful life user

Well, considering they're the 2 biggest mobile firmware companies I'd say they're very much in the same business. They obviously have their differences.

When I switched to Android in February, I didn't even have a Gmail or any Google services. Since I had to make a Google account to activate my phone, I'm seeing just how bad Google really is.

CANCER... plz fucking Kill ur Self m8
"XDddddDDDDD" - CockSuckingAnon

beats an Android

All good, I saved it anyway. Thanks!

I'll give one back

Blackberry 9780 and happy with it

went from iphone 5s to a galaxy S7 and hated it. switched to the oneplus 3 so I can root and dont mind it. still prefer IOS and jailbreaking over android and root

Same here brother, the active has this amazing texture on the back and sides. And I used to have the 5 active but I wasn't expecting such a great phone.

I've had cheap shitty phones my whole life. Finally got a nice one 2 months ago and it's great.

LG leon

Lg v10 master race, reporting...

No Oneplus 3 bros? Yeesh.

Phone's amazing. Except when it thinks my leg is my finger through my pants and uses battery trying to unlock itself. Easily fixed, but I'm kind of flattered by it.

LG G4

Note 5
>>noobz

Mobile firmware is a superficial overlap.

There is literally no reason to get this now that the oneplus three is out.

Ordered one a week ago... Backlogged for another 3 weeks.. plus shipping time. smh

right here, got any tips on android how to save battery and if you know any good root tweaks? new to the whole android scene

iPhone 4S and I want to burn it. It's so slow

I have an S6 edge and the battery life after the Marshmallow update was absolutely disgusting. I'm talking about 5 hours, not even screen on time, just on standby. Had to root it and now android pay and Samsung pay don't work anymore but I get 10 hours per charge out of it at least.

>Leave mobile data, GPS, Bluetooth and wifi off unless you need them
Thats the biggest one I can think of, you'll improve your battery life immensely for just a little work to turn things on when you actually need them