In this thread we will talk about the type of kids we were and what cliques we fell into in the highschool social...

in this thread we will talk about the type of kids we were and what cliques we fell into in the highschool social pyramid

>stoner
>stoner who couldnt smoke bc he was always grounded for smoking a long ass time ago

i was the one who was really gay and only existed to bump OP's thread

What a miserable life

i was the kid who thought ditching school was fun i realized later on that it was a mistake and now im here, a figment of imagination created by OP

bump

bumperino

i was at the top of the food chain. the bad bitch, the glamour gal. i was the most popular girl in my school without a doubt. here i am 10 yrs later and i weigh 350 D: fml

stoner, chased the girls like a dumb fool but i am still alive so fuck it.

Pics?

I was a nerd tryin to get along with the cool guys and i realized the most important thing is having self-confidence, which i didnt had. So i started pretending i had it. Made jokes about my self, made jokes about everyone with always risking making jokes about the wrong person. I pretendes so long having self-confidence that eventually i became this person i tried to be.

Few years later im here. Having a good joob, a wonderful girlfriend, a dog, a house and everything i ever wanted to have.

Pic related, me and my ff

I was friends with everyone, just a really friendly class clown but never really fit in anywhere.

I went thru different stages in highschool, could green text if anyone want to hear the story of the tragic hero

yeah, it seems Sup Forums is the migration destination of stoners

do it

I was the funny/weird person everyone knew, not necessarily popular. Ex emo kid. People liked me well enough and after high school when I got hotter a bunch of old classmates started to hit me up.

Did the same here and youre ugly as shit faggot

how was emo life like

let's hear it

was social outcast that use to smoke cigs and drink beer, never bothered with school, left at 15 to work then found out that adults are the exact same with the exact same cliques and the exact same bullshit.

>average kid
>hungout with rugby players and hoodrats because that's who my kinda people hang around

In elementary school I was the chubby funny kid who was good at drawing, in highschool I was a manorexic depressed goth faggot

I was considered well known cause I was super short for my senior class.
I guess me and my friends weren't really part of a clique. I was talking to one of my friends and he said we were "well known and popular" apparantly. We werent athletic snobby popular ones either we were just chill people.

Vibes

>Rich kid
>Easy life through most of high school
>Prom night
>Limo rental, because why not, my mom is a rich birch
>Yell shit at the poor kids from the back seat while friends and I get drunk on champaign
>Order driver to take us down to the river
>Rachael (date) and I hop out and start making out
>My dick's hard
>Oh fuck
>Man is watching from the bushes
>Dude turns out to be the limo driver
>I get up and chase him down
>Every time I get close to him he manages to escape
>Story isn't even real

Read the first letter.

this

how is the depressed goth lifestyle

fellow stoner here, had lost of stoner friends because Nor Cal

>Be Me
>Be new kid
>Somehow become annoying new kid
>Somehow stay annoying new kid for three fucking years
>Nerd out the whole time
>Finally figure out how to chill out
>Become friends with my class
>Graduate and go to college
>Use my chill factor and make friends
>Stay cool
>Leave college because I ran out of money
>Finally figure out the nerds were my only genuine friends
>The rest only cared as long as I put on the cool guy vibe
>mfw I abandoned all my real friends for a false sense of fullfillment
>mfw I lost all my fat to become the most attractive guy from my graduating class but it doesn't matter because I already pushed away all the nerdy chicks I could have dated
>mfw academics were my only true passion in school and I was only fooling myself by wanting something fake
>I'm a nerd for life
>mfw I regret trying to stop being a nerd

It's too late for this shit.

I was the weirdo autist/ white kid who had know friends and a tendency to explode

I swear to god if it wasnt my parents ability to reassure the school I was not a school shooter, then I dont know what got me through high school

Here I am now 20 Still alone looking for someone to befriend. Im lonely bored and I feel like I am wasting my life every second, I want to do something cool with people

currently 200lbs 6' and bored, How can i make friends without looking like a creepy dude? I want friends in my age range 17-mid 20s

I was a silent metalhead. Didn't really socialize and concentrated on school. Was bullied briefly but that ended when I broke the bullies nose. Years later found out that people thought I was kinda weird and scary but apparently was some kind of a hit with the ladies.

>Read the first letter.
Weak.

It was pretty good, fucked biches, traps, and did lots of drugs.

stop wearing all black and go to a bar. also dont have long black hair and dont wear converse

.....average.

I was that one dude with a grilfriend you couldn't hate but didn't really like alltogether.

no you were gay

Ight let's star with freshman year
>be me
>popular kid, did t give a fuck about anything
>got along with everyone including the teachers
>would skip class n shit but teachers still liked me
>flirted with girls and partied, also smoked weed pretty much everyday
> things were looking up, I was confident, attractive, likable, and fit in with everyone

Sophomore year
>more of the same shit really so not gonna repeat myself
>this time however I got busted by coos doing stupid shit and was grounded for a while so didn't really go out with friends, just talked to them in school
>parents were also waay more strict now and as a result couldn't really chill with kids unless they were goodie little faggots which pissed me off

>teased by everyone
>destry other's self-esteem
>vindictively harass them outside of school
>great success because i'm more resourceful
>rarely attend class
>drop out at 16
>get a GED a month after
>sit at home carding shit online
>get free drugs from friends
>comfortable NEET life
>beat my mother so she'll bring me snacks
>20 now
>autistic gf

I was a metalhead (black/death/pagan) with my BFF amongst spoiled clubbing faggots. (I was in a private highschool)

I was the "smartass" with the best results always fooling around with the teachers.

Best thing we did with my pals. During the lunch break we drunk a whole bottle of vodka @ 2.
We were so fucking smashed. The next class was philosophy. 5 min after the begining I gazed at my BFF's page. He was doing some bullshit lines he couldn't write shit, I started laughing so hard. I've been kicked out of the class. :'(

Fuck... I miss those days.

I was the kid who wanted to be goth, but parents only bought me chad clothes.

Dressed like a normal person, listened to obscure shit and was an 'individual'
>what turned into hipster

i was.. :'^(

I was kinda a bully. Very angry.

wow

so lighter colors, and get a haircut?
I have long brown straight hair? what would look good for me?

R is for retard. Thats you, user.

This is some INTENSE samefaggory. And i hope it is same fag because if not Sup Forums is full of all the same type of fags making up the same type of faggy stories.

aw shit

that kid went to my school in the thread pic

fuck this i have shit to do in the morning im going to bed

kek

OP here, to elaborate, i was also
>the only satanist in a white prep christian neighborhood
>somewhat aloof and the women liked that??
>hardcore tyler fanboy

OP here
you were only right 4 times bitch wadup

Cont
>rep still intact at this point and social skills are still good
>still mackin n shit but not as aggressively
> at this point some shit starts happening at my house
>fucks me up a bit
>school year ends
Junior year
>shit still going on at home social skills take a hit and I barely mack bitches anymore
>decide to just focus on school so I can go to a good college and get the fuck out of my house
>get into all the high level classes, you know honors n shit
> none of my friends are there and I don't feel like talking to these kids
> still get to talk to my friends in other classes n shit so it wasn't too bad
> rep took a bit of a hit, I was no longer the very social guy everyone knew, just mainly kept to myself
> despite all the shit going on at home finish junior year with a 3.0
> summer stars and I back to smoking weed all day
> no parties this time since I was a retard and ignored all the kids trying to befriend me
> just want to get the fuck out of this school

Senior year
Cont.

Nerdy lowkey burnout kid that had two friends but was cool with mostly everyone. The only kids that didn't like me were the cool stoner kids because they were posers to me and i let them know it. Also, my gf freshman/sophomore year in high school said that a lot of girls thought i was cute but i didn't lose it until i was 18 in my senior year. Hence, the word "nerdy".

In elementary i was near the top but most of my friends were made throught my parents. When i left i realised by being a year older than all my friends i had no friends in my new school. By the time they got there a year later they had all made new friends and forgot about me. In high school second year i started hanging out with the other loners, forming strength in numbers. Still pretty low but at least has some new friends.

>dude with a girlfriend you couldn't hate but really didn't like altogether

What does a gf have to do with this

Why can't I hate you

Why don't I like you

>mfw autism

I actually ran my highschools anime club in an attempt to let the autistic children sperg out behind closed doors. Every thursday I would spend my time either watching anime on the projector, judging Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Magic decks, or playing games with them. All of them were mostly freshman and sophmores that were too scared to do this shit in public (thank god) so they all were super hyped to realize that there would be a time and place for them to play games and watch anime without the spying eyes of normies.

The best part about it, none of my friends realized I ran the club untill they saw my face in the club leaders section of the yearbook.

The other best part is that when I opened the club I had to pick a Co Leader, so I asked this one nerdy looking chick in my english class if she wanted to help out. She said yes and now after three years we're dating.

Anime club saved me from being a kissless virgin

Freshman Year
>no idea what im doing
>terrible style and in class with a bunch of weirdos
>not being the weirdo in all my classes makes me alpha so bitches love me
>don't make any friends with any of these people and don't even attempt to talk to chicks
Sophomore Year
>finally have classes with some normal people
>now completely overlooked
>try to make friends but nothing sticks
>spend rest of year alone
Junior Year
>decide to try to get back on top
>improve all my looks and style, everything
>doesn't work everyone already has friend circles
>decide to build first PC and finally make 1 friend through it
Still friends to this day

Dope

>Quiet, smart
>Listened to music
>Nice to friends
>Nice to other people
>Was funny
>Hated non friends
>Still nice to them tho
>Tbh I sounded like a courteous school shooter

>hardcore tyler fanboy while at highschool

that was like two years ago then

respected loner

>valedictorian
>never had to study and made an A in every class, even when taking 8 APs three years in a row
>captain of the track team for three years
>girls all over me once I stopped trying to grow a shitty beard in 10th grade
>never drank or smoked and people admired it for some reason
>severely depressed a lot of the time (have seasonal affective disorder), usually hid it really well
>pretty much everyone wanted to be my friend, but there were only like ~5 people I was really tight with
>only gave a fuck about those ~5 people
>French teacher's daughter was in my class, was in love with her for 7 years
>turned down every girl that would've been on my dick in a heartbeat for those 7 years
>she always drops hints about liking me back
>never responded with anything meaningful, just got butterfly stomach and thought about her all the time
>she starts dating some dipshit manlet football player between 10th and 11th grade
>two weeks before the end of high school they're still together
>start dating a friend's younger sister
>she's kind of hot, really smart, but two years younger
>graduated a virgin, though nobody would've guessed that if you asked them
>drink once or twice a week with friends because I hate myself and alcohol helped
>dated friend's sister for two years and never gave her the dick
>severely depressed nearly the entire time, she gets into a good college across the country and breaks up with me
>start smoking weed periodically to alleviate depression
>currently have a 2.9 in college studying physics and computer science
>still a virgin
>still hate myself
>think about suicide everyday even though I have a lot of friends in college and I've never been in better shape/been better looking

I didn't intend to write more than four or five lines of this but I'm kinda high right now and I was feeling emotional. Fuck this gay earth.

>Tbh you sound like a faggot*

>chek

like 3-4 years ago actually

br00tal

>social life is pretty much not existant
>mack no girls at all
>put all effort into school figure I could make up for lost potential in college
>only talk to a few people
>literally have like 3 friends
> feels bad man
>went from normal popular kid to borderline loser
>think of what I could have become if all the shot wasn't going on at my house
>pissed off all the time
>snap at this one girl who was trying to flirt with me
>wrap up entire highschool career being a loser and a virgin.
> fit in with nobody and just sit home all day while others are out going to parties n shit

And that is how I had it all and fucked everything up, some of you might have been faggot's all your life, but I was actually out there partying and hooking up with girls and it all went downhill.

damn chill

fak you

how's not going to college treating you?

Itt things that didn't happen

>never had a clique
>quiet chubby kid that always wears a hoodie and sits in the back of the class
>Always asleep
>Always needs a haircut
>Regularly fails to turn in homework but gets As on tests, grade usually is a low b or high c
>only a few friends, mostly old or childhood friends.
>introverted extrovert, it's hard to hang out with people for extended periods of time so I just eat alone.
>Bullied by annoying sporty kids

>Start lifting and eating healthier
>Depression changes from numb sad/disdainful attitude to an even number attitude of not caring.
>Threaten bullies, laugh at them when they try the same shit
>They just stop eventually
>Keep lifting, still alone and hanging with the few good ol' lads I talk to.
>Still hoodie in the back, but less sleeping and less fat.
>Girls talk to me now, becauae attractive but they soon realize I'm socially retarded and I have Sup Forums humor.
>Still no clique, my 4 friends don't have a common interest besides kindred spirits and shared love.
>Still alone.
>Spend my lunches making fun of the Tumblr kids and being an asshole for laughs
>I have become the traditional asshole bully.

Oh, my God.
What have I become?

You may lose money chasing women
But you will never lose women chasing money

Remember this user

Yea pretty much. People liked me tho. Kinda wished I went for girls harder back then. In hindsight I vividly remember a lot of hints.

Brother

Boi, with a dirty mouth like that I know you wanna eat my twink ass. Don't you? ;)

Freshman year
>1 year younger than everyone
>Made friends with friends of a friend
>Hate them all except one
>Theyre the best of a bad situation
Sophomore year
>Me and my one friend start making more okay friends
Junior year
>Like all my friends
>About 7 close friends
Also I was and am super autismo idk how I have friends

Original

wow user, you seem very angry
>drink some nesquik you queer

Freshman Year
>was the weird kid
Sophomore Year
>Beta nice kid, lot's of parties that year that I went to
Junior year
>Beta nice kid with no friends
Senior year
>weird, awkward, yet attractive asshole that has no friends

Shit's lit, got a date tomorrow from lurking on yik yak, and i can't wait for college

I mean, you can choose not to believe it if you don't want to. I was an enviable golden child in high school and now I'm a depressed, quasi-alcoholic pothead /fit/ piece of shit who wants to kill himself everyday.

My dubs have spoken

>My dubs have spoken
not your dubs lol

And anyone who uses quasi sucks cock... Sooooo yeah..

My original post was dubs.
>trying that hard

But checked

Man op, Shadow Ridge Highway School was a wonderful place, huh?

>Quiet
>Didnt have a clique so thrown into outcast one since quiet

I was a virgin loser while all my friends got laid and told me, I could get a girl if I tried.
>Fuckin' lies

I'm fine with sucking cock for the time being, I'll probably be dead within the next few weeks anyway

AW SHIT

idk never went there lol just found it on a wtf you lose one day

Checked.
>have fun sucking cock

Hahaha to have a clique you have to have friends :')

I mostly just minded to myself. I would browse tf2 forums in the computer lab.

I was homeschooled throughout middle school and thrown into high school with no socializing skills and quickly became the school freak. A guy I got the balls to talk to because he was wearing an anime shirt introduced me into his group of friends but I didn't fit in because I was a brainwashed goodie goodie (didn't smoke pot with them when they offered, skip class, ect.). So eventually anime shirt guy asked me out and I was nervous af because this was my first Boyfriend. He started trying to pressure me into fucking him right away, to which my autistic former self said "I can't consent to sex until I'm married" (brainwashed Christian parents) and after that he told his friends what I said and they all spread a rumor that he fucked me behind the bleachers in the gym, so then I wasn't only the school wierdo but the school whore. Great times

>be me in high school
>heavy metal phase
>had long ass hair freshman year
>cut long hair sophomore year
>suddenly girls loved the "new look"
>realized I could get any girl with the new look
>fucked everything I wanted sophomore through senior year
>feels good bro.
>many stories and many women left my bedroom

God this is worse then testicular cancer

>But got me

I was in this nigger's class.