Anybody have a huge file of yly banana pictures can you please dump them here please

Anybody have a huge file of yly banana pictures can you please dump them here please

pic unrelated

bump

HE posted his desktop therefore i know designate this thread a Desktop Thread and no one can stop me

There was a user with a link of 2016 Banana Catalog.zip from mediafire i believe i cant find the archive

Windows is shit faggot kill yourself.

I need FUCKING BANANAS dump folder

bump last time

>faggot says i have shit OS
>posts desktop with shitty resolution tard version of Linux
>just kill yourself faggot and save the world the trouble of you procreating

Enjoy your botnet tech illiterate faggot fuck off to fucking gayming fag.

bumping for bananas

>version
Lmao xD

Roll

>muh gayming
>muh botnet
>muh faggotry
Kill yourself fucking

do you honestly need all that information on the top left? be honest

just because you have several hundred gigs of pictures of naked children to hide doesn't mean i have anything to hide so let the fuckers see what i do, don't bother me in the slightest

>banana pictures
CANCER!

comes with the job i do, so yeah i do like to keep on top of everything my computer is doing

Ok whatever Wincuck shouldn't you be cucking yourself for the botnet and playing gaymes Sup Forumstard.

Post banana pictures naow!!!!!!!!!!!

what job?

Top os m8. Is that openbox or xfce?

the job of cucking himself of course

the botnet shit only scares people who have something to hide i repeat I DO NOT CARE AS I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, unfortunately the same cannot be said for you considering on how hellbent you are on this botnet shit

xfce

I am paid to hack security networks, and find holes and plug them I use a dual boot with Kali Linux to do the actual breaking in

Gee golly faggot please keep exposing yourself MOAR

Good shit

>I am paid to shill Winblows OS and find assholes of poo in loo pajeets and I dualboot with Mac OS X because I'm a faggot

Autistic little faggot. Windows is the greatest. Please off yourself, worthless autistic filth.

what a fucking joke

I sometimes go with fluxbox

>says the poo in loo Rajesh
Please Rajesh keep shiling your poo OS

What the fuck is this autist talking about? 3rd world europig I bet. Please commit suicide.

>Windows is the greatest
Keep telling yourself that cuck

Pajeet please poo in loo the designated shitting street

>Being this much in denial
Aww how sad. Little summerfag needs a hug or something, or maybe just 10 painkillers.
Windows is the best, Linux faggots like you are nigger cucks who are better off dead
>pic related is you and anyone who doesnt use windows

It's ok Rajeesh we now know why you shill your shit OS.

Pajeet pooing in the loo is that you? I told you must shill more if you want to poo in loo more Pajeet.

Europig, please shit in the designated cesspool that is your mothers bedroom. Dirty dirty europig dumb nigger.

Europig pooing in the cesspool is that you? I told you to be more of a europig in your moms room you dumb europig.