Wat does Sup Forums drive? best i owned was IS300 but crashed it, current is GS300 plan on VIP dat mofo

wat does Sup Forums drive? best i owned was IS300 but crashed it, current is GS300 plan on VIP dat mofo

Not my pic but I own the model
Mercedes 240 D
Bought it for $2000 and fixed it up easily

"VIP"??
Explain

...and the shitbox project car

Big body sedans slammed on wheels too big for the car, where unsightly body modifications are made to fit sed wheels and hidden underneath chrome vinyl wrap and driven entirely too slowly

Double dubs checked...

How'd you crash it?

Big fan of those cars. One of these days I may pick up an old 300d.

Kinda like what said, but a bit more is done on the inside too. Think "stance"+turning the car into a limo fir rear seat passengers.

"Stanced" basically

Anyway I drive a 98' MKIV 6spd TT Supra

I like it. What year?

Ive seen this before... you have a 6.2 in there?

I drive a big ass 20 meters mercedes benz, driver included

Does my main ride count?

it was raining hard, i was speeding with traction control off and hit a car that brake in front, cost to much to fixed pic related, my IS300 speedometer when i had it

Ayyyyy! I remember you. You ever find that one guy who figured out the town you live in by that picture?

the problem with these threads is that i can only ever give one answer. i could add the cessna and the bayliner i guess, but meh

Nice Auto faggot.

Corsa C 2005
I got it with some money I had left over from University, but now I'm salaried for £52,000 I'm thinking about getting a new car.
Any suggestions? I like small cars, nothing too sporty or flashy though.

A soccer mom car, yes, but it gets the job done. Good gas mileage, gets me to work and school.

haha naw I haven't seen him around yet, still cant believe someone recognized that background

Group pics are the answer.

Fiesta Mk. VI

It's a good car

Don't have a pic on hand but just bought a 2016 jeep grand cherokee 2 weeks ago.

2009 Ford Focus. Shite car.

Dude I'm telling you
get the 300
as it stands I have like 75 Horse Power, the 300 has way more. Normally that wouldn't matter that much but if you live anywhere near hills it will suck ass

2014 focus st
03 Tahoe z71
And my project, 89 merkur xr4ti with an ls swap

1998 bmw 323i, my first car

07 here. Pleb class for life. My wife is a doc and she drives a shit ford too. Fuck student loans.

evo ix
ill post more pics if people are interested

Compliments on that car regardless haha. IIRC you had stock turbos, but you did some motor work right?

nice

Formula fire chicken?

Cuck detected

Compensating for something?

2013 focus st 420whp track car. Fully caged and all that fun stuff.

Give him some credit... at least it's not a 318i

FC RX7

Nice you can really feel the breeze in your vagina

ya, for my 3 inch dick

got a few patches, a little Bondo and paint. But it's still pretty solid.

/ Roads are for fags.

How does this car fare as far as Torque steer is concerned? I had an old Impala SS with the 5.3 and it was enough to literally rip the wheel from your hand... and that was at 330ish HP

My idiot sister has one of those

woah, howd your dick get so big??

>your mom

/thread

Looks fantastic for an 89. I had a 99 Cherokee but sold it to a friend. He's completely restoring it.

1984 Camaro. V8. Things a beast

best i can do right now

Niiiice. What's the cc on that bitch

I have every single motor mount and tranny mount replaced with solid shit and an LSD. Its pretty awesome honestly. the torque steer is pretty much mom existent now.

I feel as if I always see you guys in car threads on /b

Forgot

Hi lewis

like I said, it's a good car.
the engine is solid and it is fuel efficient.

mine was a hand-me-down, that's the only reason I have it. Works fine though and I don't have the cash to buy something better.

So this is my car till I get a job.

taken during its annual.

And you are?

79 Toyota Supra, 81 Toyota Hilux 4WD, 91 Toyota Crown RS 3.0, 00 Chevy Silverado 3/4 ton 4WD camper

Good god thats crazy. How much you have into it if you don't mind me asking?

Also do you race professionally? If so, what class/association?

150,000km on the original engine, 1984 3.8L v6 Mustang

Another Cali norcal st member, TJ

I have a few sponsors, not racing professionally though. I hope to I'm starting to run NASA and SCCA events along with muscle cups in September when the car is all sorted. I have about 20k in it I think..you know, you just try not to add up everything or you kill yourself. I also had to replace the motor because I blew it.

Any advice as how to get sponsors? Wanting to get into the hobby but it's expensive as fuck

93 f350. Swapped in a Dana 60 front end. 7.3 idi diesel with turbo. Fairly modified now

I assumed you were a Cali ST person.. SO MANY Sup Forumsros on there lol

F350 in Australia?

Car looks good man, enjoy seeing the updates for sure

Uh. Have a badass build tell them you race a lot and go to car meets, market yourself to the companies. Tell them you have a big following and that whatever you buy or have you can get others to buy etc

I see what ya did there...

I don't know too much about cars, right now I'm driving a 2011 challenger, but there's a wrecked r34 in my area, so once I get some proper knowledge, I'll sell my challenger, pick that up, and repair it

Cutting the dash to throw it back in this week and the car will be race ready. Chick is in an academy so I probably won't be racing again until September or October when it cools down..that willow springs heat is death...to me and the car.

Compensating?

Go away you fucking NEET, hes not driving a lifted, obnoxious pickup.

'07 Liberty 3.0R

Best thing to do for learning is ask questions. I have a plethora of knowledgeable people here in California so I'm golden. What I don't know they know. Car people are always wanting to help other car people out. Its a way of life.

are they any good man?

Thinking of one for the missus on her work commutes, but it needs to be idiot proof.

Honestly, if you know nothing about cars that is starting way, way too deep. Start modding your challenger, or pick up a cheap truck and mod that.

You are going to be in way over your head.

Best way to start racing is going to autocross events a lot of people there are knowledgeable and will always anyway I have to sleep I have work in a few hours

Yeah, my brothers a mechanic, he runs some classes in our shit city town, so in about a year I'll be able to take apart an engine then put it back together. Then comes stealing the wrecked r34. I found it roaming places I shouldn't have. In on private property and the owner hasn't fucking found it yet. He's some old 86 year old fuck that can barely live, I doubt he's up to barter.

Fuck man, nobody said anything about racing, all I said was repairing a wrecked skyline...
See

don't be a nigger. If it's a legit r34, throw the dude some coins for it.

Call round a few times and chat about it or something.

Don't nigger an r34 or when you fix it, it will kill you.

I mean yeah if hes going to come over every day and help you with shit.

The point i am trying to get at is most people underestimate how much work a car needs, or how much money/time is needed to get a car 'where you want it to be'.

Just a rebuilt engine, then just the awd, then just new tires, then just this, and this etc.

He's old, but smarter than he looks. If I ask about it he'll know I trespassed, and be less likely to sell it, and if he dosent I'll be the most likely suspect when it disappears. If the cops show up at my door and find a wrecked skyline in my garage it will not go well

Yeah great car and idiot proof.

Anything less than a GT or 3 litre and it's pretty gutless though.

'92 Volvo 240 polar

Man, I don't have an pictures, just saw it once then bolted, but I don't think this thing has a fucking engine to rebuild. Half the body is missing, from what I saw there's no rear bumper, the left rear light is completely tore out, along with the rear left fender. Some shit happened to this car, but it should still be worth it, even if I do try and buy it off him, in that condition itt'l be what, 2 grand at most

2008 Civic. Was given to me and I love the thing and plan to take care of it until it's time to move on.

why not drive down his road and knock at the door and say you are lost or some shit? Then just drop in something about the car?

he might be the coolest old mechanic dude ever.

No, he's not even a mechanic, that's the fucked part, it's sitting in the corner of his huge fucking yard collecting dust, getting swamped by bushes and shit.

i drive a
>shit truck
>rusty muscle
hahah fuck ricers am I right lads??

Besides, he's seen me around before, dosent like me, but he's seen me

The missus don't need guts in a motor really, but I like putting her in something that has some balls should she need to move quickly.

After seeing your car, I think I will take he to test drive one, so cheers man. Nice motor.

2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 5-speed. Good little car.

My daily driver.

I can't even tell what the fuck that is... It's not a Lamborghini... It's not slanted down in front enough... No Maserati to match... What the duck is that thing, and why are you such a nigger?

man, just go up an apologize or some shit. Don't be niggering your way to an r34.

I would bet money that if you called up to his house and weren't a complete dick, and actually acted interested about the shit he has, he would welcome you.

I don't get why people always have to resort to being niggers.

I know, my first idea wasn't to steal the fucking thing... For all I know he knows about it and dosent give a duck, but with how well the rest of his 12 acre land is I doubt it... I guess I might as well try and give him a call. He should be up by now.