Are you as nasty and inhuman here as you are in real life...

Are you as nasty and inhuman here as you are in real life, or is this just your way of lashing out all that teenage angst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ui2XV-LfAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People here never let go of their teen angst.

Don't worry it's an extremely small fraction of the population that's frequenters

nice engrish. check these dubs

I'm rather civil on here, although I sometimes use Sup Forums as a medium through which to express politically-incorrect views. Irl, most say I'm rather pleasant

I'm nice on here, because I don't need to be a dickhead to feel better about myself, anonymously or otherwise.

hugely in denial about how many people actually come here
youre unpleasant irl and here

I'll say for an extremely small population it has too much influence.

I've been seeing more weeab avatars on the internet in general complaining about 'niggers' and sjw's

youre nice because youre a bitch
sjw are cancer. try and explain how they arent. you cant.

Introverted loner that people think are cool because I dress well and take photographs, but I'm actually just insane so to speak.

>18 million per year, fraction of which is /b, overinflated due to variable ip

People W/lives have heard of this place in the news etc but no one gives a fuck besides alt RW weeabs lol

See, like this dude. Who cares.

Even though I think the SJW's are fighting the good fight in the end, they are just sorry, humorless wet blankets who humiliate themselves constantly.

Oh and learn to do percentages faggots, 18 mil is shit on a world scale

Yo nice trips!

how do you know people think youre cool if you dont talk to them
so you have no life, because youre here
good job defending your statement fagtits. you really proved sjw arent cancer

We are mostly joking.
So yes? But we save it for polite company of like Minded individuals

these dubs dont joke nigga

>sjw are cancer

Because I've never seen sjws complaining about anything outside of academia. Everywhere on internet are some pics 'responding' to non-existent feminists and sjws.

The phantom enemy vs the oppressed white anime angst. The latter is far more annoying

>ITT

Am. Show people gore and am trying to talk my mom in to killing herself. It's a slow process, but worth it. My dad killed himself. Once she does, I can get a hat trick. No fucking joke.

Only people I lash out against on here are the liberal sjws and the pedophiles since where I live being a liberal still means you're a pussy commie, going to the bar with a hillary or bernie sticker on your car is a good way to get your ass kicked. and pedophiles aren't around in my town.

Also I mostly lurk anyway.

I'm as nasty as I wanna be

you clearly dont know the definition of edge and are a newfag throwing around buzz words to feel like you fit in. going to call me a cuck next too?

>I've never seen sjws complaining about anything outside of academia.

Really? Do you have internet access?

now see, THATS edge, retard. the more you know.

was thinking the same thing.

Only a few recurring threads permit that.

I mostly just troll and spam if I feel it's necessary

At work i am
Im a cop by the way

I guess being a loner is only true within the context of my school..

Man... why can't I be you and not me?

You've broken the autism meter congrats

because you touch yourself at night

Next question. Is this how you talk in real life? Do you speak in memes like this?

only here. It's called anger management. Then I don't lash out at the people around me. Therapeutic so to speak.

I think that thing is pointing in the wrong direction.

>lol "X-meter" jokes

I've been slowly easing my humor unto people at work. Usually leave them in a slightly greater state of "he's a bit fucked" each time so it's not too shocking. I have yet to be talked to by the owner, and I'm currently part of the management team. I'm just going to keep pushing it till I at least get a stern talking to. So far;
>made claims pretty loudly that Jews run the whole country
>call a Russian who works for us "Sputnik" or "The Sickle that needs a hammer" all he time
>told two other managers that I feel that "sand nigger is a bit offensive to call them (they're middle eastern), and that "dune coon" is a preferable alternative.
>each time they bring a box of things in for the store I say aloud, "do I smell bomb?" in a horrible accent.
>every time someone suggests a way for us to save money on business expenses I commend them for "Jewing it up another notch...
The list goes on.

dont want to. Spent my life building comps and exercising. Though either would make me feel better, but no. I still cut myself and think about the end. either a gun or a power saw. just have to take a strip to hold down the trigger, hold the safety with one hand, and shove towards my throat. better than the razor fags.

WE ARE NOT EVEN HALF AS BAD AS 2 CHAN

I WENT TO JAPAN AND CAN YOU BELIEVE I HAD TO WORK TO MAKE MONEY AND ALL MY WHITE PRIVILEGE WAS GONE.

I SAW ANIME I THOUGHT THEY'D TREAT WHITE PEOPLE NORMALLY BUT THEY'RE REALLY RACIST.

STUPID CUCKS HERE THINK IT'S LIKE ANIME FUCKING STUPID IDIOTS.

And their women have literally no sex and they're major fucking whores too.

You think 4 chan is bad boy are you in for a surprise sjw cuck

Knowing corporate politics these days, somebody is gonna get sued for something taken out of context.

your reading ability is impeccable

Yes I am edge lord and libertarian I also eat Taco Bell and drink Mountain Dew.

Bet you feel pretty FUCKING FUNNY MEOW HUH?
Bitch ass no dubs getting fothermucker

Another edgy oppressed white teen with a massive cock up his ass,

Kid I'm not even in troll mode and you lost.

Try harder faggot

Eh. That's an issue for HR. Until then, Sputnik and the Dune Coons will live on.

i was saving the dubs for this here. bet you feel pretty bad about being one off of trips. just like your life in general

It leaks out occasionally, and I tend to be nicer online.

sputnik isnt even racist. it was the name of a russian satellite. the other 2 would probably allahuackbar you before sue

When you go into defcon 5 ultramegagiga troll mode, do you still use hackneyed jokes or do you make actual funny ones?

Most of the time because everyone irl just need to be civil 24/7 and you can't express yourself without being judged. Also i believe most people here just pretend to be underaged.

At this point I'm rooting for you.

Damn homie you need weed in your life.

thanks fam. im for real this time. im done playing games with these single digits. im moving on up, to the east side. with deluxe doubles in the sky

ARE YOU NIGGERING ME IN MY ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW.

of course chicken scratches here gets fucking dubs. totally worthy.

You mess up on tic-tac-toe a lot huh?

Plz stop user :(

LOL

You hit the nail on the head.
Sup Forums's the vent for all the bullshit I'm not allowed to get out in normal-people society
I like being an asshole, but I like keeping my job too

>chicken scratches

i like that picture

seriously..off by one again. that picture is about to be my life if i keep getting fucked out of my dubs like this. i am rightful owner of a pair of dubs by now

OP here howling at that png. Fuckin shaved.

I believe in you.

Nice loop is nice.

i have a very ruff sense of humor, but no, i'm a pretty nice offline. just because you don't like coons & cameljockeys, it doesn't mean you'll go around and yell it at people.
>they don't bother me, i don't bother them

im trying to trick the dubs into thinking i dont care...like bitches. dubs are exactly like bitches. you show no care and they want the dick even more. i dont even care if i dont get dubs in this post

I've got a small collection of dark humor.

WOOOOOOOOO OFF BY ONE FOR A THIRD TIME! THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED FROM THE DUB GODS! I WIN! CHECK MY OFF BY ONE AGAIN! YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i chuckled. 11/10

I think the dubs were a little offended by that.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 4TH OFF BY ONE! LETS MAKE IT RAIN!

Best way to be edgy is to hide behind anonymity because none of us have the balls to actually be like this irl. It's fun leave us to it

I got your dubs right here bitch...

WOOOOOOO NUMBER 5! GETTING HOT IN HERE! SOME ONE GET THE BABY OIL AND VASELINE!

>OP

tricked! i got you dubs! i fucking got you! you thought i didnt care but dubs are life!

Good for you. Here's a reward video.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ui2XV-LfAg

that pepperoni looks crisp and delicious