New trap trans cd and mental illness thread

New trap trans cd and mental illness thread
>Inb4 sexually confused fags try and hurt muh feelings

bump

This is my favorite outfit

Me
-Pharzy

Trap waifu

YES throw a label on something and convince yourself that you're right!!! predictable. did you close it cause of me? lol

so, fun story. when your "group" started the entire "traps arent gay!" "troll gimmick"... i spent a few weeks, maybe months, saying that you guys were mentally ill in EVERY trap thread i saw. i took a break from Sup Forums, came back, and now every trap thread says mental illness. and ive been wondering for a long time if it was me that created your acceptance of it. i believe in equal treatment but not when the group behaves the way you all do. your actions make a majority of living beings feel nauseous. every bi or gay person ive ever known was abused or sexually neglected. ive never known one that wasnt mental. you want to become like females? i guess thats where it comes from. there are males and manipulators - nothing else. every female ive ever known has had some serious psychological problem. so, if thats what you prefer, okay. just dont ever feel proud of what you are or feel like you matter to anyone. dont ever feel like you're right or that you've ever had some kind of success against any other living creature. dont ever feel like you're normal or worth loving or even worth the molecules you're made of

Need more of this trap. Would love to see them pose with their guitars

Hai

Love the pasta m8 you need some white sauce with that

hai qt^^

>HURR DURR IM IN DENIAL ABOUT MY MENTAL ILLNESS SO THAT MEANS PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE ME LOVE COCK
>BUT..BUT..GAY ANIMALS EXIST :( ITS NORMAL!

not sure if retard or attempt to troll. either way, i wish i could make you suffer for eternity in the afterlife. i hope your loved ones get brain tumors. you're a bad person

I ain't in denial about my mental illness fagt

Bumping for more of this one

Naw m8 I'm saying that I love cock not you
10/10 tho

any traps in Australia lurking? i wanna chat to local traps but they're so hard to find :c

:3

i hope your skull gets cracked in half. i wish death upon all your loved ones. im going to haunt you for eternity in the afterlife and make all your atoms feel pain

>inb4 mental illness sarcasm

i masturbate to videos of people in pain. i cum to pictures of organs. if talking about me is what makes you feel better when you're being insulted, then ok.

like, seriously? is that all you can do? the moment anyone says anything about you, you make it about them? im going to meditate everynight. for the rest of my life. that you feel unbearable amounts of pain. i wont be happy until i know that you're no longer breathing the same air as me. i cant stand people who think they are right when they're fucking mental. you deserve to be beaten until you feel the worst pain that any human has ever felt and i would pay to see it happen. please commit suicide and send me a video tape

hello :)

hi

so... you're not a disgusting freak because someone doesnt know they love cock...? i dont follow you. why are people so predictable now too

and the fact is that you cant even follow your own thoughts because of the abuse you went through. im a professional psychologist and i intentionally had myself castered. so this isnt about my sexuality. you're not normal and you deserve to suffer in pain. please seek therapy. i assume it was child abuse that you went through. you deserved it

how are you friend?

Stay mad

i would do anything to stab you in the throat right now. i would pay any amount. id sacrifice my closest friends lives just to see you die

More of my butts... because butts.

some very edgy folks in this thread right meow lol

i approve of this butt

I hope you know that you are a bad person. And that the answer to everything isn't sarcasm, money, and sex.

To be honest, I hope you know that you're wrong. But sadly, you don't seem to be aware of it.

bondage butt?

hi :)

bump, hello!

hello everyone!

will succ4cash

>tehehe everyone loves cock and is in denial
>i dont even know if im just retarded, if i honestly believe that, or if im just trying to upset people
>mfw trying to upset people makes you a piece of shit that should be legal to kill

at least you admit you're sick in the head. but very few people are. is that something they told you in counseling or something? to try to convince yourself to feel accepted or something? did your parents make you homeless when they found out? they should have aborted you so i could have burned the fetus and shitted on it

im being as honest as i possibly can right now: i used to support gay rights but i intentionally dont now just to spite you guys. the rednecks are right for the first time in their pathetic lives. you all do need to be executed. along with the jews. heil his holiness

As stated earlier, stay mad

why is everyone so angry lol

-Pharzy

Moar of you

Looking for a classic one :( she is sitting on the couch with legs up almost looks like Ellen page but trap please and thank you

Adorable as fuck

murder the gays

OMG please five kik or snapchat!

sexually confused? i watch beastiality, incest, piss, torture, necro, and other unmentionables. ive gone that far and i still think you should stop breathing.

;3

Implying there weren't any gays who fought and died for their beloved fatherland : P 0/10

rip to the most beautiful human ever. who cooked you faggots

better now, wby?

Thats a lovely spankable butt

my ancestors burned your ancestors alive and i masturbate to the thought of it

dat ass O_O

Is it you?

Nah can, posting my folder

Has anyone here ever fucked a trap? if so what was the story about how it all happened?

m'kay

people might leave you alone if you act like a good person ;) but you're all incapable of it because you're disgusting. disgusting spawns of faggots who were burned to death by a beautiful country that has been scapegoated by the media just like they are doing to dark skins now.

god damn kikes ruined the planet