You cis gender, male, patriarch shitlords have ten seconds why you don't date a real womyn/feminist like me

You cis gender, male, patriarch shitlords have ten seconds why you don't date a real womyn/feminist like me

pic related it's me

Blow me cunt.

Because you are ugly as fuck and probably smell like shit

Because it takes more than 10 seconds to explain everything wrong with feminism let alone you.

Mmm fuck yeah, I would definitely take a deep inhale of your armpit while prematurely cumming deep in that pussy of yours from behind.

tits or gtfo

A real what?

Not into sasquatches.

I don't know, do we have to agree on everything politically?

i can smell you from here bitch

>over weight
>armpit hair
all of a sudden this makes you a feminist. lmao

Because you're an obese male neckbeard probably in his 20's shitposting on Sup Forums at 3am from mommy's basement pretending to be a feminist.

TOGTFO

You look like a faggot in a dress.

what exactly would you have to bring to a relationship? hatred paranoia and manipulation, nah i'd rather enjoy being with someone

Holy shit thats a female? Of what species?

Because anyone who defines an object as a "womyn" deserves all my hate.

b8 thread

Even if we wanted to, you hate us and wouldn't date us, so why bother trying?

Timestamp or fake bitch

The main deal breaker is not just cause you don't shave your arm pits, but the undeniable fact that you don't shave your cunt that is an unbearable forest of pubic lice and dried period kool aid that has matted down worse than a nigresses weave. The stench alone of 5 year rotted tuna and trash emanating from you must be horrendous. Hitler didn't die for this.

I think you're quite cute and I fully support your feminist politics. I believe in total equality across the board. But in answer to your question, it's your underarm hair (and the need to show it as a statement) combined with your blatant contempt of men in general that I find unattractive. Are you attracted to Men who treat you as if you are an incompetent, pathetic, insensitive bitch? Probably not. I rest my case.

The pits boi I don't do that

Ill take the bate
I actually do. What now? Is that it? Maybe you should stay on the LGBT board of even fucking tumblr

Becauae my girlfriend just doesn't like it, but since I started cumming inside her and fingering her butthole to orgasms, she doesn't have to shave all her pussy anymore- so win win.
Sadly I don't think you or her could defend yourself against a retard.

I sometimes wake up, middle of the night in a cold sweat. The nightmares are blurred from my memory, but the little retention of any dreams I have have a common theme.
Some of my friends have noticed I will stare into abysmal distances, completely mute and unresponsive. I won't even blink. These blanks last for up to 6 minutes.
I need to take constant medication for my condition. I cannot leave my house alone. Legally and physically I can't drive a car anymore. My condition only gets worse with each mark on the calender.
Things could have only been different if I had only never seen this image.

>Pic VERY Related

Shakespearean

I'm a loner 14 yo kid and you can't even get me hard

Leaving this here for posterity's sake