Can we do a feels thread?

Can we do a feels thread?

Im done and long story short i hate myself i dont feel smart i literally know for a fact no one cared about me or my intrests or what i wanted to do my enite life and the one person who actually made it so none of that mattered to me doesnt like me anymore i had a shitty life and im honestly thinking of killing myself

Op here they were the one person who believed in me and cared about what i thought and my feelings

Let's get this depression party started

I want to hug you tightly OP and never let you go

Nobody's going to care about your interests. Ta's your responsibility. They're YOUR interests. That being said, why not change? Refuse to live tomorrow like yesterday. Wake up at a different time. Cook a meal you haven't cooked. Take an unplanned bus trip to another state with a sleeping bag, a jar of vitamins, and a cellphone.

The first response is usually to kill oneself. the correct response is to stop forcing yourself to be who you currently are. Be someone else tomorrow. Be someone you'd respect.

Sont say that your going to make me more sad ;-;

I love you, man. Keep fighting.

Op here
Whats the boggest pain is they know how i feel about life and it literally feels like and my feelings toward them at this point yhey are just on a mission to destroy me

I don't think anyone will REALLY believe in you.
Most of the time people will just pretend to.
I know this sounds anime but the only one who will always belive in you is yourself!
Don't feel down OP, make it better

Kill your self

It feels like im not wven telling the full story and probably not because i am kinda having trouble thinking right

Night i guess since no one is here

This sounded like you were about to tell a story.

I don't know how social you guys are but I really fear my future. I'm in my mid 20's and just "attempting" on a social life. Could of learned so much from the years of having an actual social life, but decided to be a lone wolf after years of being rejected growing up. Three years ago I couldn't deal with that decision and still couldn't break the anti-social habit.

Now everyone I talk to soon gives me the vibe that they do not want to talk or hang around. Life feels like it is regressing every day. I ride the local trails this summer and lost some weight, but still think unhealthy.

I missed major milestones and don't know how to catch up. The anxiety I go to bed with every night pulses so bad that I can't sleep some nights. I feel shamed and it feels too late.

Op here im still awake just was waiting like 5 mins to see if anyone was typing i wish you so much luck and honestly idk how to help

You should try observing how other people act first.

Try someplace where people are working. People put on their best social faces there; they must be pleasant and nice to everyone there at all times, or they risk beeing homeless. Pick up on the way they treat people and practive in obscure places like long grocery store lines.

There's nothing to type. You haven't contributed a story or situation for ayone to advise you on. I still think you should try my earlier advice, OP. Here it is in case you did not read it.

All I was told was to "just talk to people". So far I'm really bombing on it. Family says I am doing great, going in the right direction, but honestly it seems like all I am doing is making strangers know I exist and hate me.

I can't get the thought out my head that people look at me as a clown for entertainment, if not jumping through flaming hoops and shit to get their attention, they immediately form their opinion and view me as shit on the road and move by.

Try for me. Things get better OP. They always do. And if they don't, at least you' know that you did your very best. If that wasn't enough for the people you know in this world then I hope you find peace wherever you are. Sincerely, I do.

I undestand some social que's from work, but I fail at getting hands on.

I'll just practice more. My last time out with my sister and her friends at a local bar was fucking awful. I failed bad, got talked about when I was supposed to have fun. I am not on "going out for drinks" level at all. Might go to a ChiliBees for a beer alone that's it.

At least I know where I stand in life and moving in one direction.

Sit and observe more. Always say yes to anything you're invited to, or they'll stop inviting you. Trust me on those.

girlfriend left me because she's still in love with her ex : / pretty feels bad

Most times all I do is observe and listen. My hardest part is knowing when to join in the conversation. Usually it be a subject/person/inside joke well known with the group and I fear looking nosy asking a lot of questions.

The same questions I asked before that kinda backfired and made people want to stop talking to me.

All I am doing is saying stuff to people and hope they're interested in what I mutter(similar interest/interest in them).

dude, just bring up the jews. mention their lies and tricks. the conversations just flow after that.

Don't join the conversation. Don't agree with them. Don't scrounge for approval. Don't think about what you'd say. Just watch them.

Don't jump! Do a flip.

you're projecting. stop being a faggot. you can't read their minds, stop telling yourself they're thinking negative shit. just say things that amuse you. make the conversation about whatever you want to hear yourself say. it's not about them. it's never about them.

Your life isn't about other people, it's about you. Harden the fuck up. No one here cares if you kill yourself. Stop basing your life on what other people think.

sounds like your too desperate for approval. Just relax and go with the flow of the conversation. From my experience, it's better to say nothing than to disrupt the current. Then again, I'm only slightly less socially inept as you so take it with a grain of salt

Fucking kill yourself already faggot

you sound like a nice lady