Re-makes

What do you guys think of the new rocky horror?

When will this Hollywood blackwashing stop?

on the left is MFW i see this shitposting?

on the left is MFW i see this shitposting.

Indifferent until there's more than just a teaser.

So far I don't mind. It's whatever. New version/remakes don't undo the original. I just hope the songs are good.

But what is on the left?

This tbqh. Why is there no outrage over this? Can you imagine the outrage of just using that term? The Liberal faggots would lose their shit. If you make a character white who wasn't then it's news worthy but no one batted an eye when Annie the Redheaded Orphan was made into a little black girl.

Re-makes are often cash grabs that are just there to make money from a dead title that was popular once. Though who knows maybe this could be okay.

OH LAWDY

so transvestites and transexual are the same thing?

The SJW's are infighting about this because they're misusing the term but it's ok because it's a black transgendered person so it's politically correct and that makes everything better.

It will probably be garbage but I'll check it out.

If laverne whips out her cock then I'm game

crossdressers>>>>trannies

is the new Dr. Frank played by an actual transvestite?

>Implying the first movie isn't bullshit

Actual transexual
Tim Curry as Frank was an actual transvestite

And Xe is black?

Laverne's a black woman yeah

No one actually asked for this Rocky Horror remake

and it looks like it's not gonna have the same charm anyway just by having a higher production value.

Seeing as there's never been a good remake of anything it'll be shit

>woman

unecessary and unwanted

It literally can't be good because Rocky Horror had a man in drag and he was treated as such throughout the movie, now it's a trans"""""""""Woman"""""""" and they won't even get close to pulling the shit they did before.

Holy shit thank god it's just a TV movie.
I've never even been a huge fan of the original, but if this was supposed to be theatrical...
I'm tired of the hollywood jews trying to rewrite the history books.

>Be a tranny
>Keep your dick and Cox

Affleck poster returning: also this 100%.

Im an mtf and I thought Cox's character was just another black face of us. That the trans person in prison is black. That its another man/hon in his 40s with a family whos bell went off. That they are completely ignorant of all female social cues and fashion instead of obsessed. Then supposedly feed me this nonsensical lie about being a hairdresser cause all trans and fags are hairdressers right? Oh but he doesn't know fashion. That they are a huge hulking beast. The fat prison dyke pisses me off too.

janet is supposed to be in a state of shock and disbelief until she romances with rocky
why is she so fucking cheery

being scared of transsexuals is totally transphobia hello this is 2k16

brad is probably the sheepish one this time
Janet isn't a weak woman, it's 2016 ffs

>and featuring Tim Curry as Dr. Scott