Metal Gear Rising Revengence right now, planning to complete MGS3/4 after

Smite on console.

Dark Souls 3 on my 3rd character.

Bloodborne. Goddamn I suck at it tho.

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ultima Server

Fallout New Vegas:Dead Money
Fucking Beep

all you anons sound like you play gay shit
let's hear from someone who isn't a total faggot now?

Total War: Rome. I really enjoy making two roman factions fight while I slowly bribe their cities away from them.

> not sharing what you're playing
Clearly you're more embarassed than us about your game choice.

Elite: Dangerous. getting my ass kicked tho

its surprisingly decent.

i play chess because i can actually use my brain

I love to play all Total War games, really. Anything that combines regional and city planning with tactics, war and diplomacy. I'm trying to find a good torrent for X3: Reunions as I hear it's very difficult and I love a challenge and it's not heavy on Requirements so my shit tier PC can run it smoothly. The only torrent I can find keeps opening steam (which I have no games in library) when I try to run it.

Well i was playing the division with my gf but now i'm playing overwatch. .

> what is Civilization
> what is RTS
> what is any game from Shin Megami Tensei series

Faggot

I don't have a fedora image for you so i'm just gonna call you a jackass.

> board game
> not playing something where actual brain power is needed like Dead of Winter, Ghost Stories, Settlers of Catan, or at least fucking Risk

Day Z. Rocket League when I need a break

if you had the concentration/knowledge to play chess you wouldn't be so mad. people love to hate on intellectuals just for telling the truth

God of war 2

LoL - Support, jungle or mid mainly
MW3 - wish there were more players and fewer hackers.
Tabletop Simulator - mainly MtG and Battlestar Galactica. I do throw in a game or two of agricola on occassion.

Dude just stop, i can smell your neckbeard.

San andreas on the iphone... So fucking lit

> muh chicken tendies
> REEEEEEEEEEEE
Fixed it for you

Also:
> not playing go

i smell your jealousy

Swallowed bait.
Inb4 hurrdurr I am a troll.

So using your brain to memorize optimal moves for certain board states. Nice brain there. Meanwhile what rules change do you think benefited modern chess the most?

Found my old ps2, gonna retry playing kingdom hearts

Souns like the crack was left out

Total war warhammer

Dwarf Fortress, son.

My fav game of all time though is probably Either Final Fantasy V or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Don't bother, it will ruin your memories of that game. I'm serious.

d

Dishonerd

How?

>Ocarina of Time
>not A Link to the Past
>not even Majora's Mask

Clicker Heroes
League of Lesbians
Overmodded Skyrim

exactly

Smug fedora wearer detected

Va 11 Hall-a

Because it's fucking shit.
No joke, I used to love it too and I played it again a year or so ago. It's actual trash.

In reality it's a shit game, cool as a kid, stupid as an adult. Also the voice acting makes my ears vomit blood.

>reeeee

oh would you shut the fuck up

Chrono Trigger on an emulator.

Work on your dodges, remember shooting them with the pistol as they wind up opens them for a crit. Charging your secondary attack and getting them from behind is a crit. Level health and primary stat evenly. Don't try to tank. Use summons for bosses.

There ez mode.

Beware the old blood

Currently playing Soma. I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

World of Warcraft... Started up again this week. Good for just passing this time

Don't attack things bigger than you, double up on flares

Awwwww what's the mattew wittle NEET bebe?

You dad get the anger again and take your chicken tendies, fedora, and knife collection away from you?

Playing fable 2 actually...

Well tbh I never really enjoyed a link to the past that much. The cisual upgrade and the sound upgrade was huge. But story wise... meh. Still not sure why people think it was so awesome. I prefer the original over a link to the past any day.

Majora's mask had a nice feel to it, but gameplay wise I was a little bit annoyed with the extremely gimmicky mask system. It was too much for me to enjoy it as much as I would have liked to. Still a great game though.

Kek

I'm in a vulture and keep getting brutally fucked in the combat zones. and yeah, I throw plenty of chaff. probs should just switch over to bounty hunting, or grind trading till I can get a python or 'conda

I'm just pulling your leg m8, I love all three tbh.

I am trying to work my way through the nightmare frontier, yahar'gul, and Cainhurst. I feel I'm cheeseing it a bit with the axe tho. Dat range. I can't play it for too long in a sitting or I get careless. I like having to concentrate to play a game. I think I might use some coin to get the Souls series too.

Fucking great game so far, about 3/4 of the way through. You guys should check it out.

Idk man really want to play it

Never got to finish Borderlands 2, so here I am.

I'm 31 years old. I've been here since 2003. I'm older than you. I'm smarter than you, and I'm better than you in every way.

Take a good look, kid. This is where you're headed.

>2016
>playing vidya
I wish i was in highschool again so i didnt have to be a responsible adult

Red dead redemption xbox one

I resubbed for WoD and gee golly it's turned into trash. i stopped playing around Wotlk and i come back to find talents are gone, raid finder, bloated numbers and stats and dont get me fucking started on PvP which i assume they just gave up on.

> lying about being an originalfag
> claiming to be better than me while just being an autistic savant with chess

Don't worry user. Some day you'll eacape from your parent's basement. The challenge is whether you'll do so before they die or not.

>31
>better
Okay gramps take your pills and go to sleep

Crossy Road

CSGO
ARK
TW:W

Wait, what sorry of combat zones you doing that a vulture can't handle? Maybe ease back on combat zone intensity

>be these guys
>not being old enough to recognize sarcasm
Get off my lawn you damn kids

Well I won it again last year and it felt so good I even played the second one and was totally worth it. I don't care that graphics are shit, that's why GTA San is still the best

IS IT DOWNLOADABLE?!

I'm 39 years old. Been here since 2007.
Married and in a band.
What's your point?

Dota2 and goldsrc things.

Used to play cs, but volvo.

Wew lad

>Teleports behind you
>unsheathe my katana
Not every way kiddo
>unleash 50 hit combo
Heh nothing perssooonal

The only way to manipulate weather is by massaging heavy metal deposits & vented steam with radar and doppler, exciting the two into a microburst. this front can then be coerced along a trajectory as long as the system is able to keep the heavy metal deposits suspended. but what do i know about heterodyning right? not like you could use the us meteorological stations to bounce radar and doppler off the ionosphere to excite vented power station steam and heavy metal deposits from chem trails into a microburst. it's not like orchestrating these microbursts is as simple a scientific demonstration as putting aluminum foil in a microwave.

this certainly has nothing to do with hurricane katrina, hurricane sandy, and the fact that the national guard declares martial law in disaster zones so they can sweep for guns door to door unhindered post evacuation. this has nothing to do with obama and Department of Homeland Security ordering millions of hollow point munitions for FEMA camps in preparation for "extreme weather on the east coast in september" (election cycle).

this certainly has nothing to do with coordinated radar station firings and directed doppler beams pushing storm fronts across the country so obviously that nexrad picks it up. it has nothing to do with harp experimenting with this for decades. it certainly has nothing to do with the russian woodpecker starting up again after hurricane katrina. it has nothing to do with heterodyne radio waves, don't waste your time looking that up.

"What actually transpires beneath the veil of an event horizon? Decent people shouldn't think too much about that." based zakharov ftw.

THe irony is that the pirate servers for games like MW and MW2 never had any hackers, because the servers were less and they were moderated extensively .

Flying mounts removed the social aspects of the game.

I'm not worried. Because I live with my girlfriend and I make more money than you. I have a bigger dick than you. I've been here since day 1, back when g4tv and ytmnd kind of mattered. I come here for nostalgia and when I have nothing better to do, like now, while my girlfriend is sleeping.

>inb4 you make me happy I'm not 17 anymore

Ages of empires 2 HD edition

IM ON LOW INTENSITY. It's fucked, man. I do have shit tier connection, though, but maybe I just suck. Also, really shitty joystick and laptop, so

csgo but i just got fucking banned from esea so im just deathmatching

Please define doppler promptly.

I love Rome ii fuck the haters

Nightmare frontier is a bitch. But there's a way to neutralize the popcorn throwing assholes before they become threats. Or at least so you face them one on one with cover. Slow poison resist (church gear) and frenzy res (runes) are your friends. Summons usually hang out near the end boss, but sometimes you get lucky. Stock up on antidote, but don't waste them if you can blood tank the poison, poison is a standard rate of damage and you don't build up poison while you're poisoned. There's a shortcut you open near the end boss so you can go back to the lantern and restock before you face him.

so you play the game that more people on earth have mastered than any other game? wow you must be some kind of genius.

Remember that when you get the tonsil stone in the forbidden woods go straight to the left side of the grand cathedral when exiting it, you'll thank me later

I'd say dungeon finder did, that's when i drew the line and stopped playing anyway. literally no reason to interact with people after that just grind all day. And now there's a fucking raid finder. What the fuck.

Oh and watch out your insight doesn't go over 40 unless you're at least lvl 90