Heya. is anyone there...? well, i'll just leave a message

heya. is anyone there...? well, i'll just leave a message...

it's been a while, huh? ... things have gotten pretty bad here. everyone considered a leader disappeared overnight. it's gotten so quiet. there's a bad feeling hanging over everyone. like everyone's just going to die here, trapped in the dark... i bet you're wondering why i'm not the ruler. eh. i'm not cut out for something like that. i like to take it easy, you know? ... that's a joke. this is what happens when people like me take it easy. ... hey, at least things are less crowded. 'cause of all the people you killed. hope that was a good experience for you. ... just kidding. i don't really hope that. go to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suOL_xKSx0k
youtube.com/watch?v=EoxUZmuZr8M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGP7WikgGU
youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe3j5qnCcoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't wanna feel these feels, user

Go back to tumblr and take your shit game with you

"Go to hell"

K

hahahah XD LOL

I can feel the feels rushing again

Is Sans canonically the most powerful NPC in Undertale? From the dialogue I get the impression you're supposed to think the only reason he doesn't wreck Flowey's shit because he knows what's going on and doesn't see a point in caring about anything.

>implying undertale is still relevant

when flowey kills too many people in his own timelines sans does in fact wreck his shit. flowey mentions that in the geno route

The most power cock sucker, maybe

>Acting as if making a post like yours proves it isn't relevant

Chara (you in a genocide run) is stronger, and probably flower is stronger too, considering he can control the entire game

the player is chara. chara controls frisk in all routes, not just geno.

What the fuck, how did you get that information. That is so wrong, Chara is dead.

I don't think so. Chara is the red text, unless you do a Genocide run he never "wakes up".

when frisk falls into the underground, their determination wakes up chara, who possesses frisk. that's why you control frisk. that's why your name is chara's name.

>Not doing genocide
>Not hearing The Core Genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=suOL_xKSx0k
You're denying yourself a story because 'muh feelings'
How often do you get to be the bad guy in a game?
Not some faggy antihero, the honest to god bad guy.

so are asriel and gaster.
the red text is chara, but so is the white. "it's you!" who you do think is talking to frisk?

chara only becomes more powerful because the player teaches them that the only thing that matters is power, they say that themselves.

Most of that stuff isn't explicitly stated man. Who knows what the truth is. I definitely don't believe you're always chara though, the girl says herself she's an embodiment of power.

Chara only starts to awaken when you become so determined that you completely eradicate every monster ever.

your name being chara's name is explicitly stated.

Some kind of narrator. I don't think that Chara could be a playful narrator, even if he tried to.

Chara only gets brought back in genocide due to Frisks excess determination, From killing so many monsters.

Nope, It says "Name the fallen child", This can be seen as implying naming frisk, But frisk is never referred to as the fallen child. Chara is.

Nobody could possibly know that. Get out of here.

back to hell with your shit meme game underfags

Right? Like as shitty as I felt at times (The Heroiene appears) it was still such a refreshing experience to be genuinely evil.

Ah well, I hope Toby makes another game

What? No it isn't.

"Chara (typically /ˈkæ.ɹʌ/ or /ˈtʃɑː.ɹʌ/), also known as the First Human or the Fallen Human, is the first human to fall into the Underground. This is the human that the player names at the start of the game, and not the controllable character who is played throughout the entirety of Undertale."

Right from the wiki dude, Chara is a separate character who even addresses the player at the end of the fourth wall.

see

at the end of the genocide run, through the fourth wall*

sorry it's late

He's presented as the weakest, I don't think it's a joke really. He dies in one hit and can only do one damage, I don't think that even applies to any of the random encounter enemies. I think the only difference is he's smart enough to dodge and gives no mercy frames. Undyne's genocide form is probably the strongest outside of photoshop flowey, considering she tanks multiple hits from Geno frisk, while geno frisk kills everything else in one hit.

wait a fucking minute
>Sup Forums liking undertale
>an actual autistic discusion of it
This is a bot isn't it

I'm not saying frisk has chara's name. I'm saying the player has chara's name. Then asriel's like "Oh hey chara" cause they think frisk is chara.

also, toby fox says players should name the fallen child after their own name. that's what you usually do in an rpg, you put your name or an alias of your name in the menu

Sorry man, I know it's Sup Forums but I can't help liking the faggoty game. Hell the music alone was worth going autistic.

Admitting you like Undergarbage isn't something to be proud of.

Toby says you should name the fallen child after your own name IF YOU CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE*

Nigguh don't be omitting key info like you slick.

I pirated a CD soundtrack.

Maybe but I had a genuinely awesome experience with the game so fuck it. Nice dubs by the way.

oh god i think this thread is making me lose braincells.

When did Reddit escape?

Aw I had to buy it. Toby earned it in my eyes.

I...pirated the game, too...

>tfw you try so hard to fit in you expose yourself as a brainless cunt instead

>This

don't lose your shit, it's just a video game bro

Depending on your perspective, a lot. Though in a "I want to kill everyone I can find" classifies generally everyone as a bad guy.

ITT: Faggots with the lowest of standards

u mad?

I feel like this is a group of "le trolly kids" pretending to be autistic so they can lure in flamewars.

Flowey pls go

anyone else pray to this every night

Obvious samefag. Spiderman was for shitty wincest caption threads, then it became "Le whatever I dont like is cancer XD" shitpost.

Not that OP isnt a fag too

JOKE'S ON THEM, I'M ACTUALLY AUTISTIC.

Though it's just asperger's, really.

I haven't played any of the mods for Undertale, are there any y'all would recommend?

ye

I never understood why people like her so much.

underage b&

Hypothetical scenario: Asgore wants to kill the player (genocide route) with 100% of his being, kind of like what Sans had going, would he be tougher than Geno Sans? Is it possible that Sans' stats are fabricated? Since other character's CHECK option say strange things like Mad Dummy (ATK i forgot DEF "YES").

>>>/cring/

You can still write and draw with broken crayons.

cause she's a mom that isn't fucking terrible like most moms

undertale repainted. best one imo

Theres only attack and defense. Most RPGS go into agility, dexterity, luck, and sometimes more.

I'm 27.

Geno. Sans is able to manipulate time. I don't really think Asgore has anything going for himself against someone like that.

yes because he has 6 human souls, and might use them if he knew wtf was going on in the geno route

What makes you think he's able to manipulate time?

I still don't regret hurting her and don't really feel bad about it.

Thankful for the pie though. It's saved my life many runs.

>easy and boring ass combat system
>puzzles are more shallow than a kiddie pool
>the characters are fucking annoying, all relying on a single joke and won't stop sucking your dick for 3 seconds
>graphics are some of the most bland shit i've ever seen. even atari games look more appealing
>i've never seen a more assbackwards and pretentious story in a video game along with forced in meta and 4th wall breaking

>all topped off by the dev saying "LEL it's intentional xDDDDDD more spaghetti memes time to jack off to homestuck again"

How the fuck did you guys manage to shill it so hard it became the most autistic game ever made?

I felt horrible. RIP. Doggo, too.

you know what we like, and you don't like it, fine. what DO you like?

>what DO you like?
Actually good games

specifically...?

For some, this is hell.

Anything else.

The CHECK option is definitely purposely misleading the player with "the weakest enemy" text but I always assumed that Sans' difficulty came from how smart he was so he just had like a bazillion gadgets at the ready.

But regardless I gotta imagine Asgore might get a little stronger, but not stronger than Sans.

Asgore is strong, but he's just a Monster, albeit a Boss, but with a Monster SOUL at the end of the day. Even Asriel Dreemurr with 6 human SOULS is still easier than Sans in battle.

I think Sans biggest strength comes from his ability to freely break the fourth wall, dodge attacks, and attack you in the menus.

Time Traveler Skellington can't be beat dude

No they're all autistic. The most interesting thing I found is alternate reality comics, or simply adaptions of events in-game.
Stuff like Aftertale are decent.
The closest to a mod/add-on is a flash game called Horrortale.

won't tell, huh? as if i don't know why. you don't want us pathetic undertale fanboys to attack your precious feelings. a real man would state his favourite game then and there.

get out, you pansy ass motherfucker

You should watch this, Sans is a comedic time-traveling genius

youtube.com/watch?v=EoxUZmuZr8M

Alright then

Cave Story
Skullgirls
LISA
Paper Mario
Dark Souls
Chrono Trigger

Will that convince you to stop acting like a autist?

Sans only has 1 health and 1 attack, but he manipulates time to inflict damage multiple times over and avoid being hit.

>mostly i like jrpgs
basically the genre undertale rags on the most? i see. cool dude. i get it.

So HE'S not a time traveller, he just knows you are one. I knew that.

The genre ragging would've worked if they managed to actually convince me not to kill shit. When all the characters do nothing but make you hate them even more by adding nothing to the story and world besides being shoehorned chapter bosses and have the game act like a fucking baby for doing it, it obviously doesn't work.

>Chrono Trigger
>Dark Souls
>Paper Mario

Love these games man.

I'm kinda surprised you disliked Undertale from the list of games you gave

>skullgirls
Like the pot calling the kettle black. Might want to hide that chromosome a little better user.

Does anyone else here use the colored sprite mod? Makes playthroughs a little more interesting

This thread needs to hide it's chromosomes better. Look at it, it's fucking disgusting.

I think he was a time traveler at one point. There's that machine with the blanket covering it and I can't prove it but I really think that's a broken time machine, like the one from Earthbound.

It's not the games fault you're too autistic to have feelings.

screenshot? i haven't seen that one

Sup Forums threads have chromosomes like people????

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGP7WikgGU

>too autistic to have feelings
But the fucking characters suck and they deserved to fucking get killed on Genocide. That's what made it fun besides the fact it actually had challenge.

It sounds like you enjoyed the Genocide run... Are you by chance a closet Undertale fan?

>don't be omitting key info like you slick.
Then what about the fact that you cannot name yourself frisk?

youtube.com/watch?v=KYdDUXyFocY

hey underage "memelords" i have something you fags might love
youtube.com/watch?v=xe3j5qnCcoU