Hey Sup Forums I was wondering if anyone could give any advice on how to steal a leather jacket or other large clothing...

Hey Sup Forums I was wondering if anyone could give any advice on how to steal a leather jacket or other large clothing items from stores. I'm well practiced at stealing expensive ingredients and foods from grocery stores but thats it. The only clothes stores near me are Khols and JC Penny if that helps. I'm not looking into anything too expensive, I just want a new jacket and don't have the cash for it.

Pic semi related

Its summer you dont a jacket lazy nigger try employment

>being this poor

go to goodwill faggot

1.steal alcohol
2.sell stolen alcohol to young people.
3.buy jacket

get a job, shitbum

fuck that reminds me I also need a new jacket before winter

oh well I'll just buy one at some point since I'm not a nigger

Are you white?

That will make your life a lot easier for stealing shit if you are.

Case both stores. Walk around and see who the security guards and where they stand or patrol. Normally it will just be some greasy neckbeard teenager in plainclothes.

Ultimately its gonna come down to you pulling the rfid or tags from the jacket and walking out with it without being noticed by the guard.

Do they sell tools to remove tags online or can I just do it with a magnet or something? Also should I wear the jacket out of the store once I have it or bring in a backpack or something to stuff it in in the fitting room.

I would say this is closest. You'll have to wear it out, and act casual.

a question for you:

you know the big scanner machine pillar things at the entrances of most stores? how do those work? if i were to steal a box of candy, like in the pic, would it go off? how are they triggered?

Ok lets assume you are somewhat component.
Find the jacket you want. Wear long pants and take some kind of strap with you.
Take several things into the changing rooms with you and make a fuss with whoever is there.
Make sure they know you are there.
When you go in take the jacket fold it twice and strap it to your leg,
Take the other things and put them back.
When you walk out if you brought a backpack already have it open and show it to whom ever is there. If they ask say nothing took your fancy or niggers would rob me if i wore this shit,
Profit.

Former LPO here.

They need to be activated by a RFID tag, or other external security device. Bar codes do not set it off, magnetically charged tags do. They are not hard to remove usually, but can require quickness and slight of hand.

They periodically send a signal to the tag and listen for a response.

A pair of pliers or even scissors can remove them. Just use the clicking of the coat hangers to mask the noise,

Yo okay so here's what you do: be fucking casual. Hold it in your hand. Tip off tags WHILE YOU'RE LOOKING AT OTHER SHIT. Ie: lean into a clothing rack and cover what you're doing with clothes but don'r look at what your hands are doing. You should bring pliers in case it has an alarm in it to break the wire. Wrap jacket around your waist. Boom. You'd golden, ponyboy

sleight

>shitbum

KeK

Both are correct.

tip do not fucking try and steal from Nordstrom. My mom worked there for 6 years and they have an ungodly amount of guards and cameras.

Nah, very few things in grocery stores are tagged. If you want to steal a box of candy or a lobster leg all you would have to do is find a place to put it and then just walk out. I've used messenger bags and just slipped things in while walking down an empty isle. If its super busy and you can't do that, get a basket and a grocery bag from that store and just put whatever you're stealing in the bag and walk out. No one will question you unless you're a moron and super obvious about it.

I used to live in white suburbia as a kid, and the only thing that was tagged in my store was a $60 dollar electric tooth brush. I would walk out with a hundred dollars worth of meats and me and my pals would cook 'em up.

>Not one person bringing up booster bags
Don't use them, if you get caught with one you're sinked

Pro shoplifting is a big business in Europe and shoplifters use tools like this: www.easblocker.com
These niggas sell jammers that actually work but they're expensive as fuck.

Maybe there is a reason for that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Booster bags work fine on rf and em gates but very badly on am.
There are also ways to detect them.

All this talk of removing the tags and shit in store, when its hard as fuck and obvious as fuck. Booster bags are quick and quiet, but getting caught with one comes with more penalties.

Implying you cant cover the sound with a cough or your walking stride or a dangling set of keys....
Fucking jesus people wont be looking for this shit if you arent suspicious.

ah ok i see.

i've only ever stolen some pens before. took them out of the box and put 'em in my pocket and walked out. going to go to the local gas station tomorrow and try to pocket a pack of gum or two and see how that goes

As long as no one sees you and you're not super obvious you'll be fine.

Also if you want to be a super nigger. Use a self check out counter and hide it INSIDE another shit/item.

have you walked around a jc penney op? there's literally zero security. just walk in with a hat to conceal your face park close to entrance, walk in put jacket on and walk out to car and leave. the response time would take to long to do anything and once you leave the store they can't chase you, you got your shitty 300 dollar jacket.

That man has no right to wear the deployment combat sweater. He should get his ass kicked for wearing that state side.

OP here again. Not that I'm going to do it, I'm not that ballsy yet, but how would one go about stealing say a tv or nice headphones from best-buy or walmart or something? I've heard of people just walking out with tvs at walmart but I'm not going to put stock in that method.