Confession bread faggots

confession bread faggots
>i have a crush on a girl ive know for ten years no shame moved on

Benadryl makes me feel high.

How the fuck haven't you said or done anything? Like how?
Is this a person you talk to on the regular or a person you've only seen from a far?

dude at least talk to her more

op here pic related its her

im buried in the friendzone plus she has a bf.

i do talk to her alot.

bump

>I really want to break up two people I know because the girl is hot n shit

I have better reasons for doing it but I kind of sister zoned her. I guess. I met her first and through her met her best friend and then dated her best friend for a while but then we broke up and my ex is moving away. While me and her where dating she got a boyfriend. How fucked is that...

She's hot go for it!

That's a man.

No shes not.

she has a douche bag bf.

I don't think there is a way to cleanly ruin her relationship and keep my hands clean in the process.

bump

damn she cute.

Moar!

Kill him. Its the only way.

Sort of the same thing here, except I knew her through highschool. She made all the moves, I didn't even take her to 1 dance. We had a lot of fun being friends but I didn't want a gf. I still don't but after a year of not talking to her I found out she's doing coke and heroine. Can't help but to feel responsible.

10 years? Holy shit move on!

i did

Doesn't sound like it

yeahhhhhh i know im kinda lying to myself.

Yeah just a little

my mother's car tried to mom me in front of my finger's friend.

Same here only it's been around 15 years and I never saw here again.

As someone completely different, I'm pretty sure she is a he.

Consider yourself lucky.

Seconded.

As always, OP is a fucking faggot

fuck thats a dude

i lost my virginity to my father.

Do you have any full body pictures?

fuck you summer fag.

W-what?

bump

Poor user!

Bump.

Lmao that thing probably a fat wonk, aka a shlong doodle

We can't tell if he's a she without any.

she is a she ok? i know.

I was in love with a girl who looked like Zelda from Skyward Sword and had the same hobbies as me. We "dated" for three months, I say "dated" because we were never official, she left on a Mormon mission which is what broke us up. I find out that my best friend and her also had a similar thing going on, except she told him about me and I had no clue.

She came home a week later (for those that don't know, a Mormon mission is 18-24 months, she pussied out.) She asked to hangout with me like nothing was wrong, I oblige to get everything off my chest. She starts crying and apologizing, tells me I'm part of the reason she came home, and decides to officially date my best friend. They've already talked about marriage. This is all very funny to me as he originally introduced us and told me he didn't find her attractive at all, called her disgusting even.

They're confused and angry when I say I wouldn't be the Best Man, they're even more so when I say I won't be coming to the wedding at all. Over the next few months they continue to try and hangout as if nothing's wrong. I finally tell them to just leave me alone.

Three months pass, my best friend messages me and actually apologizes (he never did, he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong.) and tells me they broke up. He realized she wasn't for him and that breaking up a friendship of ten years wasn't worth it. I go to dinner with him, tell him I don't want to be friends anymore and forgive him as well as apologize for anything I did wrong.

Two years have passed next month since I found out, 18 months since we had dinner. She's married now to a guy that is almost exactly like me, which is depressing.

I tell everyone my girl friend cheated on me with my best friend, it's easier to explain that way. I also tell them I'm over it but sometimes I get flashes of anger towards them both. I don't know what else to do, I've forgiven him and apologized, I've deleted pictures and songs, I've let time pass. What else can I do?

OP won't deliver.

>Failed at everything I tried to do in my life.
>Don't know how to do anything right even thou am able to half ass a lot of things.
>Never finished college and can't decide on what course should take.
>Has no money to pay for a private college.
>27 years old.
>Suffering of depression for over 8 years.
>Has no money for a threatment.
>Wants to die young.
>Is unable to sustain a relationship for reasons previously mentioned.

Yea... I am a fucking failure. I'm ashamed my parents have to endure my existence.

Bump

> liking traps

is she fat?
she looks fat.

you fucked your dad?
that's some balls right there...

treatment for depression is magic mushrooms, makes you happier and optimistic and more open minded in the long term

Cause that tiny neck means she's fat.

> Mormon
Bro she is fucked in the head.
Never put your dick in crazy.

> but it would get me laid
Yeah good job, you would get your dick wet once in a lifetime. But you would have to deal with a retarded cunt for the rest of your life.

Your best friend just dodged a bullet for you there.

> wants to young
Well, you are over that, 27 is not young.

> depressed, blah blah blah
Try light exercise, working out.
If you are fat, lose weight.

> Never finished college and can't decide on what course should take.
Well can you do anything? Computers, whatever?
Try to find a job you enjoy?

don't Sup Forums and drink

Oh and forgot.

> Has no money for a treatment.
You would just get pills that would just make things worse, I don't think it's worth a penny.

I know this board is full of atheists but what if I told you that I'm also Mormon? As well as my friend?

Then gtfo

currently depressed as tits over a breakup that happened nearly a year ago, which my autistic brain just won't let me forget, though I've hidden that from my friends so I haven't talked it out with anyone

Kek

You can be fat and have a tiny neck.
Your point?

I'm secretly leaving college. I've found (a bit too late) that I don't like the career I've been studying for a couple of years. I haven't told anyone. Not even to my friends or gf. Dunno what to do now. I'm working in an artistic project, but obviously, it's not something solid.

It's not about atheism, we have plenty of Muslims, Christians here and whatnot.

Same as how Mormonism is not about religion.
It's like a sect, full of braindead retards.

If you said you are a Muslim, a Buddhist or something, we would say good for you.
But a Mormon?
You are a fucking retard.
Kill yourself, save the world from your retarded self and your offsprings that would just make the world a worse place.

What do you study?
How much time you have left from College?

It's worth finishing it even if you don't like it.
It's a good safety net, and you don't throw it out the money and time you invested.

AND, you have a degree, which is like a basic requirement on the job market. Does not matter if you have a degree in arts, they usually just ask for a degree, that's it.

When we broke up my ex posted one of my nudes to tumblr so I posted the rest of mine cause it gives me the rush he never gave.

the orange sky in la is a sign that this is the year of the trump

Did some bodies mean mommy not let you play with them because you weren't Mormon? Did a Mormon girl call you a creep for texting her every night?

The angst coming from this one post is off the charts! Especially when you offer Muslim as a better alternative, the guys literally blowing shit up and fucking goats.

it's a dude

You do know that depression makes it even harder for the person to see a future thus, making it hard for them to actually try to do something they like, because they hardly "like" anything for too long before feeling like garbage at that.

>Especially when you offer Muslim as a better alternative, the guys literally blowing shit up and fucking goats.

Islam is a religion.
Mormonism is a disease.
It's literally what a sect is.

Ps.: I am not a Muslim.

Whatever you say Preston.

I know, I was depressed. I was 190 pounds when it kicked in, and I went down to 125 pounds as standard weight.

Things I learned:
+ Working out helps a lot. I bought home weights, like hand weights. starting out is fucking hard, but it makes you feel good once you get the hang of it. seeing yourself getting muscle, doing more and more reps, getting in shape is also very nice. you do NOT have to brag about it to others.
- Anime made things much worse. It's fucking depressing. Almost all of them. It makes you feel you shit, it makes your life seems trash.

>I can't let go of my ex

>What do you study?
How much time you have left from College?
About three years (including this one) to be a teacher (I don't live in the US).

>It's worth finishing it even if you don't like it.
It's a good safety net, and you don't throw it out the money and time you invested.
I know what you mean, but the last two years of my career imply preparing classes and going to schools, deal with children/teenagers, etc.

I used to like teaching, but students attitudes are sometimes too much, and I get stressed easily. It just seems to be something I won't enjoy doing. I have many friends that already are teachers, and to be honest they seem to be really miserable. They just don't want to admit it. That's why I don't think I would ever work as a teacher.

>AND, you have a degree, which is like a basic requirement on the job market. Does not matter if you have a degree in arts, they usually just ask for a degree, that's it.
Well, that's right. But as I said, there's still a lot of work to do until I get my deegree.

Well you asked, I answered.

Mormonism is like Scientology, a structure. The people on top of that structure live off the money they collect from others. And they also get power for being on top.

Kinda how MLM works, just spiced up with religion.

I'm a former neo-nazi who converted to Islam but all my friends (who are neo-nazi too) doesn't know and would probably kill me if they learned it.

> About three years (including this one) to be a teacher (I don't live in the US).

That is plenty, I do agree.

> I know what you mean, but the last two years of my career imply preparing classes and going to schools, deal with children/teenagers, etc.
> I used to like teaching, but students attitudes are sometimes too much, and I get stressed easily.

It's how the world works bro.
All kids are now cocky, and they have "rights", and you can't do shit against them.
Everyone knows.

My teacher friends/relatives just deal with little kids, that's how they get out of this loop. They just stick to elementary or so, you know while they can't do shit against you.

> miserable friends
> That's why I don't think I would ever work as a teacher.

Your opinion can change any time. See what I said above, working with younger people is a lot more rewarding, lot more happier thing. Of course not every teacher can work with small kids, but you get the idea....

How do you get involved in those kind of things?

You know what user, you are not the first one to tell me about exercising. I'll gather strength to try and do it and maybe I'll get rid of it. Being alone to face this makes matters worse thou.

And about animes. Another thing I have to agree. 90% of the series I've watched thus far have made me either cry or feel like a trash can. Unless it's something utterly idiotic like GTO or something like it.

Wealthier areas would also work out better, I suspect kids would behave there better. But that's just a guess.

> Work
I say you can work on your art project, and you can also do "school work", I don't know what's that called. In my country companies hire you instantly if you are a student because they have to pay less for students.
I don't mean cashier work.. it's almost like normal work, but you are still a student. Hard to explain, I guess it differs in every country.

> Teaching
Finally, if you really hit it off, you can aim for being a professor. Teaching at a university is also a dream.
Good paycheck, students pay attention, students try hard.
If you ever make it to be a professor, man, it prints money, and you have to just talk literally.

> Being alone to face this makes matters worse thou
It helped me to work out at home. I checked the local discounts, bought a pair of hand weights - you know the one you can just adjust the weight on it.

I also used music to help me. No, please don't listen to Lady Gaga and girly shit, anime ost, that ain't no help. If you are not a music person, just ignore this one.

(I don't know, I really started to like Electronic music once I started working out, it's great for that. I subscribe to "di.fm" every once in a while and rip music with "streamripper", lol. Spotify is also good, but it's hard to find good playlists there.)

> Unless it's something utterly idiotic like GTO or something like it.
Yeah, you will see. Even GTO, it kinda makes you feel empty, how your life is not that great, how you didn't have those experiences, you know... it's hard to describe.

I just gave it up completely. As I said it's a lot of free time once you stop, so I just started watching "The Wire

Are we just going to ignore EE-sama?
Is this board that shit that you'd be interested in some faggot's wah wah instead of the Supreme Artist?

con't: for example.

Some movies now and then, and played some easy PC games, nothing too obsessive. If you manage to beat depression and get better, going out, talking to people will be also easier.

I know it's hard, I have been in the situation. (Yeah, we are on Sup Forums, just take my word.)

Yes. Working with children is really rewarding. I used to teach children at home and at a neighbourhood center. I really liked it. But that was long time ago. I changed now. I'm not as patient as I was before, and I get angry more easily.

Neverthless, I'll take your advice and try a bit more. Thanks, user

And again, if you don't like it, just go do whatever you want.
People will still respect you (Oh he is educated, he is a teacher, he's got a degree!), and HR will also look at your resume better.

A degree is a degree, son.
Ps.: Don't kill yourself over it, if you can't do it, just stop, of course. Not worth that much. Just saying.

> As patient
I don't know man, you don't really have to spoon feed them. I mean there are younger kids, older kids, more intelligent kids... all kinds of kids. There are so many options.

Good luck - whatever you chose!

>Wealthier areas would also work out better, I suspect kids would behave there better. But that's just a guess.
Yes, it's like that here in most cases.

>I say you can work on your art project, and you can also do "school work", I don't know what's that called. In my country companies hire you instantly if you are a student because they have to pay less for students.
I don't mean cashier work.. it's almost like normal work, but you are still a student. Hard to explain, I guess it differs in every country.
There's nothing like that here. But I don't care about that. I'm talking about long term, about my future.

>Finally, if you really hit it off, you can aim for being a professor. Teaching at a university is also a dream.
Good paycheck, students pay attention, students try hard.
If you ever make it to be a professor, man, it prints money, and you have to just talk literally.
Yes, you're right in most things. But it's not just talking. If you really want to be a good teacher, you have to prepare your classes taking a count your students age, interests, ways of learning, or if they have some cognitive problem, etc. of course, you can prepare your classes the way you want. But a good teacher takes into account the things I listed above. And I've met really bad teachers in my years as a student, and I don't want to be like them. But I don't want to work myself to the bone for something I don't completely enjoy. What's more, teachers have a lot of paperwork to do at home.

>
I also used music to help me. No, please don't listen to Lady Gaga and girly shit, anime ost, that ain't no help. If you are not a music person, just ignore this one.

I try to compose music and draw. Those are the things that keep me from taking a step into madness. That and my folks, they've endured too much for me to make them suffer even more. Unfortunately the feeling and desire of leaving everything behind crosses my mind at least 3 times a day.

>Yeah, you will see. Even GTO, it kinda makes you feel empty, how your life is not that great, how you didn't have those experiences, you know... it's hard to describe.

I know what you mean. What I mean to say is that dumb comedy makes you feel a lot less destructive and negative but anything affects me really.

Didn't help that a lost most of my girlfriends and my jobs (currently unemployed) because of this. I think I've lived so long with this that I feel it's my natural state. I know there is something odd, but I can't do shit about it.

Anyways... Will try to get some physical activity going on. Thanks for the support user.

>I don't know man, you don't really have to spoon feed them. I mean there are younger kids, older kids, more intelligent kids... all kinds of kids. There are so many options.
Yes, and you can find all of them in a single classroom. And you have to prepare your classes taking into account all those different characteristics.

It can be done. But you'll have to work yourself to the bone, at least with the education I received. This is something that you don't learn in college.

> If you really want to be a good teacher
I get what you mean.
And it's good that you want to be good.
See your first line in this reply.

> It's like that here
So if it is like that, you will get cred for doing the good thing.
If not, just move, try to apply for good places.

Look, in the end, it's up to you. They won't fire you if you don't give a flying fuck (except if it's some premium honor school), and they don't care if you spoon feed them (again, except..).

I would pick a school where they appreciate these extra things, this extra attention you are planning to give. Like better schools, you know.

>And you have to prepare your classes taking into account all those different characteristics.
See my reply:
If it's a poor school with dumb kids, they don't care.
Parents don't care. School don't care.
You are there to keep them inside walls for a day.
It's like daycare.

But yes, there are places where you can use this extra attention to help nurture kids, to help them develop skills, to get them up to speed. And it's great. Just make sure you don't end up in a bad school / shit job, because you will be like "I knew it will be like this".

I studied at good and bad schools, that's why I am saying this.

Thanks, user. I'll try to finish this year and then I'll decide. I'll try to stay positive. Good luck to you, user!

> I try to compose music and draw.
That sounds nice.

> Will try to get some physical activity going on
It's okay.
Even if someone is thin, a good workout/excercise really makes you feel better, feel happier.

Ps.: If you hit it off and you ever get into supplements, you don't really need any really besides Protein. You can get that protein from chicken breast and rice.

But, lots of people, myself included, use these protein shakes.
You also only have to drink one portion after workout.
(You just need one plastic shaker and a not-so-big bottle of protein, like a 2,25KG one would be enough for 1-2 months IF you excercise regularly.)
That's it.

> Creatine
They often mention it, but it really raises blood pressure, and it only helps with really heavy loads, so don't do it.

Remember, supplements is a huuuge industry. So they will often tell you to use more than needed.

>her

Well, ask and get help? We are here, brother.