Portuguese International Andre Gomes to Barcelona

Portuguese International Andre Gomes to Barcelona

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barcelona-ficha-andre-gomes-5283065
mobile.twitter.com/VCF_Nordic/status/756099583663546368
transfermarkt.com/andre-gomes/leistungsdaten/spieler/221025/plus/0?saison=2013
youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
fourfourtwo.com/us/features/andre-gomes-valencias-terrific-playmaker-who-could-be-mendess-next-big-sale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a handsome chap, and I say that without a hint of homolust.

I can't even

Literally who

god tier genetics, would love to suck him off (no homo)

>he will never annihilate my boypussy

I like him because he played so fucking bad in the euros that if he didn't play we'd probably ended up in 2 of the group and play Germany or something.

This is why I voted Leave

Madrid absolutely cucked beyond belief.

Gomes is decent but nothing special though so its a good thing. Kovacic is a better talent imo.

LOL, awful signing. Another 10 is the last thing Barça need.

All hail king Mendes.Within a few years he will appoint the UCL champion before any game is actually played.

legit gayfag here, he's honestly not that good looking, you can tell he is trying to hide his poor bone structure with that meme beard

he looks like an arab, would not bang

rather have fags then muslims. fags actually are creative and can make the economy good. muslims just kill people.

He plays at 10 in Valencia? Honest question.

Anyway I don't see where he fits in barca.

>he is trying to hid his bone structure with a beard
m8 thats what most men do. the estrogen in water and food has caused men now to be born with tiny feminine jaws. A beard is the only wy to make it appear bigger than it really is.

HAHAHHAHAHA
fucking mendes man...
This dude isn't even good enough for our National team and he goes to barça for 50M€?

That explains why they weren't able to extend Mascherano's contract as confirmed by Enrique today, that confirms he ain't gonna stay as Gomes' sideshow and he's leaving to Turin.

Jorge Mendes is the best at laundering money.

Please no.

He's worse than Rafinha. Can't even compete with Rakitic or Iniesta.

W8 HOL UP

How much did benfica payed for the Chicano and how much will they receive from this?

Fucking Jmendes

keep in mind this is the dude that warms the bench for a 18yo.

wtf are you saying? mascherano is a cb and gomes a cm

THE CITY OF REAL MAD BTFO

>payed

nigga...

Keep in mind that the 3 most expensive benfica transfers came from Atlético Madrid.

Mascherano is a Defensive MIDFIELDer

Notice how I put MIDFIELD in caps. He hates Luis Enrique's guts for forcing him to play as a glorified sweeper, he wants to go back to the midfield. Buying Gomes is a "besame el culo" to Mascherano.

>be me
>be benfica fan
>mad af for buying a fucking sub for 22M
>most of other benfica fans are also mad at our president
>turn on CMTV and see the pundits lick Vieira's ass saying that jimenez is worth that and pizzi is worth 14M
>tfw realise that in sport shows there are sporting fans, porto fans and vieira fans

>mfw it's true

sport.es/es/noticias/barca/barcelona-ficha-andre-gomes-5283065

why the fuck did >we sign him? >we need a forward, not a meme cm, specially for that price

hope we atleast sell arda now

i like how you speak and bring facts from your ass

Why does he cost more than Renato Sanches who played ahead of him? Are Barcelona, dare I say it, dying?

Btw, what's the sauce of the news?

If it's ABola newspaper, well... they're kind of schizophrenic

It was a good transfer.

arda will play as a winger from now on, that's what lucho hinted during his press conf

He's like the worst of Portugal's young talents. Joao Mario is 10x better than him.

dude, no matter who we bought, Mascherano knows perfectly that he's not gonna play midfield in Barcelona, there's a little guy called Busquets, you know?

Mascherano has been a cb from day 1 in Barcelona

Barcelona's twitter la

because he was injured ?

it's official, check barça's twitter account

Official Barcelona page.
Mendes truly is a master of modern football

Barca only signed him to cuck Real.
Arda 2.0 I dont see him having any real play time.

Thank god that João Mário won't leave.
Probably.

> Joao Mario is better

JEJ

It was auto correct from the phone plz no bully

Anyone's better than him tbqh, if this faggot goes for 50m, I want atleast 100m for mario...

>arda will play as a winger from now on
pffff, so does that mean they are not going to buy a forward now? i can't say a single positive thing from Arda's last season...

Yes he is better

>Barca buy Gomez because Pogba to Madrid is almost done

We win again lads

arda is good, and was playing out of position last year
besides even suarez had a shitty start as well

put arda as a LW and he'll perform way better than being rakitic's sub, he can't control the tempo of the game and is not really as physical as rakitic either

i think he'd make a good sub for neymar

besides i don't see why people complain, last year barça had no depth in the bench, now it's the opposite

only problem is that samper will probably leave on loan

lol Barcelona. In 2003 they signed the lazy Quaresma instead of Ronaldo. Now André Gomes instead of João Mário.
Why Barcelona doesn't know how to sign players? Their list of recent flops is getting quite big.

>I
Don't embarrass yourself.

Also, let's not forget who owns 25% of J Mario

FUCKING MENDES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So Ney, Suarez, Rakitic, Stegen, Bravo, Mathieu are flops ?

The only real flops are Douglas, Vermaelen

Gomes is a good player, experienced in La Liga and still young as well, offers depth to the bench and quite polyvalent in midfield

Ronaldo >> Quaresma
João Mario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>André Gomes

T-thanks. Still hoped it was just another silly season news.

>only problem is that samper will probably leave on loan
so what, with rafinha, iniesta, rakitic, gomes, suarez, busquets (masche and arda if necesssary) the midfield is well covered

no Pogba
no Gomes

Based Floren

well samper is talented, i truly would love to see him play more in the first team

Plus the money that will go to Novo Banco for the favors. Completely useless sale for them.
João Mário has not proven shit compared to Gomes, one of the best La Liga midfielders and the best player at Valência.

t. benfica faggot
Its a crime to even compare a GOAT like joao mario to fucking Andre Gomes, who warms the bench for joao mario in the NT..

When I grow up I want to be like Mendes.

>wanting them
Madrid needs a left back no more meme midfield.

if arda moves to the wings, that leaves rakitic/iniesta/suarez/rafinha/gomes

i do think samper may stay after all as busquets back up tho

If he buy DM then he will truly be based, nut I predict some meme offensive midfielder

no dm available really unless they want to get diarra back lmao

Oh shit, hadn't realized he's only 22 and 1.88m tall

nice, rising the average height of our manlet team

seems it's montoya who's included in the deal
fuck me this is a masterpiece from barça

gomes = money + montoya ? unbelievable

t. esportiva cuck
JM can be GOAT when he does what Gomes is doing in a top league.

No he wasn't. Gomes is a meme, not even Valencia fans rate him that highly.

mobile.twitter.com/VCF_Nordic/status/756099583663546368

why is obvious money laundering allowed in soccer? why does nobody bat an eye?

Nah. João Mário was a bench warmer for Bernardo Silva.

I don't know if he's for sale, but Javier Martinez was based before Guardiola came to bayern
William Carvalho could be pretty good option to.

>Forgetiing Sergi Roberto

>michael, from aarhus, denmark
>a real valencia fan

sergi roberto will play as a RB along with vidal

sergi roberto is supposed to play as rb with aleix vidal, this season
>implying someone would bat an eye for money laundering in the iberian peninsula

Also:

>implying Barcelona and Real Madrid need to launder money

Money laundring isn't done to benefit the clubs.

There must be something I'm not grasping

This bloke was pretty much sold to Valencia (via Mendes) because he wasn't good enough in Benfica. I don't follow Valencia but on the NT he remains the same player I knew.

I can't even say he'll flop because he's just another midfielder

You are right, i just wish this 50m went to Bellerin instead, so Sergi Roberto could keep being our all-round man.

Javi Martínez would be the perfect signing tbqh CDM/CB

well, Madrid gets money directly from the Spanish taxpayer, so...

He was good enough for Benfica.
The "tactical genius" that threw him out along side Nolito, Bernardo SIlva, João Cancelo, etc. Jorge Jesus, is the one who saw otherwise.

Isn't he basically just rafinha and D. Suarez?

Don't see him playing much

Nah, Gomes actually got many minutes to prove himself. He just didn't

Gomes afaik can't into positioning, passing, or work rate. Not even on headers he's good

He's worse. And I'm a Benfica fan.

Entering the match at the 80th minute every time isn't really minutes.
I do think he didn't fit in JJ's schemes, he was too restrained, same as the NT. He's basically a playmaker at Valência.

>He hates Luis Enrique's guts for forcing him to play as a glorified sweeper

But that's what literally every manager he worked with at Barcelona made him do since he got there, he should be used to it by now.

You may not belive me, but as a Sporting fan I'm actually glad that we're finally forced to pay debts.
Don't care what others do.

Didn't he play a UEFA final?

He did with Amorim. Enzo and Fejsa were out. He also played Juventus in the semis, as a fucking defensive midfielder with Enzo ahead, kek.
The game against Juventus was probably his worse at Benfica.

He played much more than that since Matic left in January: transfermarkt.com/andre-gomes/leistungsdaten/spieler/221025/plus/0?saison=2013

I just don't see any creativity on him to be a playmaker. I know Valencia uses Rodrigo on the wing, for instance - which is completely wrong.

Yeah. Unironically pairing with Amorim since Enzo was out. Sulejmani played that final too

Go see some of his games at Valência. He's a completely different beast there.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

Messi will always be better

Why do people say Barca need a forward? I thought the strategy was just to keep MSN pumped full of steroids and let them loose on Literálly Who CF every week

Mendes really is on another level to Raiola and thjs proves it. He somehow was able to not lose any value from the the Euros after getting benched by an 18 year old and had both Barca/Madrid fighting over an average player.

because there's no one besides MSN and Munir.

because they have nobody if suarez gets injured

Daily reminder that at age 22, André Gomes has won more major trophies for his country than Messi has

neither Madrid nor barca needed him like wtf

>yfw you used to be a portuguese free club
>yfw now you have to accept this piece of shit

“That Andre Gomes is the Valencia player with the most class is no secret,” noted Cadena Ser journalist Rubén Uría after the individual exhibition. “Nor that he is on his way to becoming one of the best in La Liga.”
Almost instantly after arriving he started to thrill the club’s reinvigorated fan base, dazzling with tricks, turns, and the kind of energy that seemed to symbolise the newfound optimism in the air at Spain’s sleeping giant.
His victims were many and they were weighty, too. In the seventh fixture of the La Liga season he scored an astounding goal against Atlético Madrid, running onto a Paco Alcácer backheel, leaving Joao Miranda flat-footed with a faked shot, touching the ball past Gabi then surging further into the area before thumping a left-footed strike past Miguel Ángel Moyà.
More top-bracket showings against quality opponents would follow.
In the 2-1 January win over Real Madrid that ended los Blancos’ 22-match winning streak, Gomes was one of the best players on the pitch. Racing back to make tackles, keeping possession well under pressure, testing Iker Casillas and even audaciously flicking the ball over Toni Kroos’ head, it was a big game performance from a big-game player.
Without him, Valencia have looked flat, predictable and laboured. Unable to construct anything meaningful while in possession

fourfourtwo.com/us/features/andre-gomes-valencias-terrific-playmaker-who-could-be-mendess-next-big-sale

What are you talking about m8?

We don't need portuguese scum on Barcelona and we don't need this Gomes shit.