So I just watched this, it was rather good...

So I just watched this, it was rather good. Can someone explain why this got mercilessly shit on or is it just another case of viral cynicism?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69610324/
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=transformers3.htm
youtu.be/tbPi8liw-zI?t=19m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lurk moar faggot

Because it isn't good.

Another case of viral cynicism.
And people hate what they don't understand.

Because it's a shit movie. Go read the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes idiot.

now this is shitposting

this is unironic?

good quality rip?

Not yet, the Telecine rip is alright I guess, you need to find one that's had decent colour fixing though.

Yes. Debate this if you want, would like to see at least one counter-argument

nobody is going to do that for a lazy bait post.

>some marvelcuck took the time to write this autismal rant about how pleb they are
>another marvelcuck screencapped it thinking it was some kind of checkmate memepic

What a lazy bait post.

This thread has a dump of a ton of analysis if you're interested OP.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69610324/

hm?

I thought the same but I just can't get myself to care

Explain how it was good because it was mostly a boring convoluted shitfest and the only good parts were the beginning and maybe the fight that totals in maybe 5 minutes

hm.

Accurate

As soon as trailer 1 came out I knew it was going to be WAY too esoteric for the general audience.

I like that Snyder is trying to create ultra high-budget flicks that aren't completely shallow, i can't really think of any other director doing this today.

done

>it's too masculine
critics sure are autistic.

DCucks brought the hate train to themselves. If they didn't insist that this was "5deep10u masterpiece you just don't understand xdddd suck Snyder's cock he's so intelligent you dumb"

People would've maybe eventually agreed that it was a below average mediocre movie that got more hate than it deserved but overall was a disappointment to everyone's expectation.

Instead you now got memers pretending it's a good movie and people making fun of the memers because they believe that the memers actually believe its good

Batman's warehouse fight scene was pretty good too.

I'll give Snyder credit, his visuals are really good.(when you can tell what the fuck's actually going on) They just need to keep him the fuck away from where the actual script is being written.

I don't think Sup Forums has that much influence

It was terrible all the way through. The fight was ok, but ruined by the worst scene in cape movie history (Martha). Plus they kept saying inappropriate lines that had nothing to do with anything in during the fight

6,5/10

It was fun in the cinema

I will never watch this movie again though

I'm only talking about why people still shit on BvS on Sup Forums. The rest of the world has stoped giving a crap about BvS

It's pretty obvious with this that Disney was paying off critics, you can see a similar thing happening with the new X Men and it'll likely happen to the next Deadppol film aswell. This movie was the first real threat to the MCU and they did everything in their power to make it less successful than the Marvel Studios films.

Good. Because esoteric is the most boring and brainless theme you can go for and is always bound to look stupid and be a failure unless you market it towards 40+ year old ugly single mothers

You couldn't post this in one of the other capeshit threads? You just had to spread the cancer?

>I can't refute any single point because they are scarily descriptive of my mindset so I'd call that a bait post and avoid argument

Typical DCucks

I believe this too if it was just bvs with such bad reviews it would've been fine but now that it's happened with xmen I think critics are gettin some of walt's money.

esoteric isn't a theme you complete twonk

esoteric isn't a theme, the fuck are you on about?

>it was p-paid critics

Oh fuck off. I'm german. The first review I saw was from the official culture radio station of the bavarian government and it shat on the movie even more than any critic I read afterwards. You know a station with a main target group of 50+ year old professors. The station usually doesn't even DO movie reviews and the reviewer was probably tricked into watching it because someone probably told him it was an intellectual movie whicc explains why he was so pissed of at the movie in his review. He literally called it an insult to his intelligence.

You DCucks are just in full delusion how shit this movie actually was

Did you make that post? I'm assuming you did.

The fuck do you keks think esoteric means?

what do YOU think it means?

Dark of the Moon made 1.1 billon
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=transformers3.htm

I bet X-men isn't even a bad movie either, at worst it'll probably be better than CW.

Astrology, mysticism, hand reading, dream catchers, crystal balls all that stupid shit

I never watched Transformers but everyone says it was terrible and it made over a billion dollars. I think the reason BvS won't make a billion despite it being terrible and having name recognition like Transformers, is the fact that there's barely any action in it. There's no reason for anyone to watch unless they just want to see 2 hours of people talking. If it had a bunch of action it probably would have done well.

I can totally see how it's gonna be a shit movie seeing how Fox is gold at fucking things up, ESPECIALLY X-Men
That said I hope the reviews are bullshit because I want it to be good.

Esoteric:
intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

You are slightly right...but only slightly. And you sound like an ignorant moron. I almost forgot to say that.

esotericism =/= esoteric, but i know where you are coming from.

Also because chinks love Transformers not matter what and it doesn't really compare to any other movie.
It's just one of those phenomena you can't explain

I thought First Class and DoFP were pretty great (maybe solely due to Fass/Mcavoy and the cameos for DoFP) so I'm holding out hope.

Here you have the plot.
Basically the same as always, with Mystique as X-Men's Captain America, ignoring DOFP's ending, Jubilee and Cyclops getting cucked into irrelevancy, and Magneto going full retard.

k

one more for the road

Can you tell me what exactly was esoteric about Batman talking about how mad he is and saying he wants to kill Superman? Or what was esoteric about Batman and Superman posturing in the rain talking about fighting?

There was literally nothing esoteric about the trailers. You are trying so hard.

>I made that post
>i was being ironic
top kek

He's right.

Goddamnit that looks generic

hi Mike

But BvS is fucking horrible.

Danke Bayern

>someone wrote this
>unironically

this guy just hates batman. my theory is, anyone who hates batman but loves superman thinks the movie is shit. because batman was actually really good and superman was a complete dick.

Lugubrious is a very big word Mike, feel special that you wrote it

>this guy just hates batman
So does Snyder.

> the lower you rate the movie, the more we pay you. Do we have an understanding?

It's pretty bad dude, I was disappointed although I enjoyed some parts and aspects of it. Only truly good part was Batman.
But since you asked:
>lots of plot holes
>Joker Luthor
>1% chance reason
>mega forced eponymous fight
>Martha
>cramming Louis in
>cramming in Doomsday
>cramming in WW and JL cameos
>killing Superman, but not really

This Angry Joe rant sums it up pretty good

youtu.be/tbPi8liw-zI?t=19m

Its
Objectivist
Masculinity focused
Conservative
Theocratic

Of course liberal reviewers hated it

>Bvs has shitty director who fucked up a superman movie
>Xmen has shitty director who fucked up a superman movie
> movies get shit on by critics & the public alike
Must be Disney paying off critics

>Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), who has become a revered figure in the mutant community for saving the President of the United States and ushering a new era of pacific coexistence between humans and mutants.

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE YOU TWINK LOVING FUCK

Sad thing is half of these are the studio's faults

>angry joe

>This Angry Joe rant sums it up pretty good

Is this really the type of person I share my board with?

>I don't know how rotten tomatoes works

Fuck this.
If this movie is another Mystique Sue show it's bound to be shit

Both heroes perform acts of public service using assumed identities, thus negating any benefit to themselves for doing so. How could they be objectivist?

It is.
According to that thread, she's basically the field leader of the X-Men against Apocalypse.

It was a meme at first
But yeah the movie was too smart for people
Look at the autism over martha
It seriously needs to be explained to people

>Objectivist
With Luthor being villainous Randian?

>Masculinity focused
Just like absolute majority of capeshit

>Conservative
???

>Theocratic
???

I think that's the joke.
The implication being that Disney paid evey single reviewer and potential reviewer in the entire world to shit on BvS

DCucks would rather believe that than just admitting that BvS was a horrible movie

>negating any benefit to themselves
Wrong! Did you miss the sadism elements of the Batman character? And the entire basis for the Superman identity is for self-gratification

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit why

Umm, you really don't think 10 troll threads a day and a 22% RT score started the backlash?

So first you have the contrarians and this movie is the biggest bait ever for contrarians.

Then in some bizarre twist, the contrarians found a lot of legit references from ancient literature and pop-philosophy in the movie, then people saw insanely risky callbacks to stuff that happened about 1.5 hours earlier that most people never got.

So we are on the point where people are thrilled to see a movie that was hated by everyone, misunderstood and disregarded, everyone wants to share this revelation with the public.

We are at a point where people still in denial like you are trying to parrot the critics or their own flawed experience and try to tell the discoverer's they are wrong. Which is ok.

Its not okay though to have a closed mind, if you really try you'll find out why BvS was actually a great film.

It is a mediocre movie, it's not bad, but it's not good, the main problems are:

-Plot full of stuff (Basically packing 4-5 different arcs into 1 movie is pretty dumb, specially if you rush 2-3 of them)
-Character motivation is null (WW and Lex mostly)
-Character deveopment is even worst
-Minor plotholes (If he can hear Lois at the other side of the planet why he can not hear Martha just a few states away?)
-Terrible dialogue (Something quite common for ALL capeshit)
-Terrible editing (IMO the worst issue)

The movie wasn't perfect but it definitely didn't deserve the reviews it got.

Easy.

He's right about that stuff. At least Batman and Robin was funny.

There's a lot of things that went in to it.

1) superhero fatigue
2) expecting a tone that was never going to happen
3) disneydrones
4) hivemind
5) some people are just stupid

Yea..this is definitely personal

this, BvS is probably the worst moviee ever made, it was so fucking slow and boring worse than sharknado, worse than the room, even worse than the grifter

lmao mad dcuck

Yeah, total pleb, am I rite guise. How come anyone enjoys things like youtube reviewers?
Best course of action is to kill yourself and end suffering this cruel world bestowed upon you.
You're too good to share, as you put it, "your" board with these other insufferable peasants.
End it now...

And yet their stated intentions are to benefit others, while keeping their more selfish motivations hidden.

They may be coincidentally acting in a "moral" fashion according to Objectivism, but if they were themselves objectivist, they wouldn't claim immoral motivations while hiding their moral ones.

I think most people confuse "tomatometer" with ratings, most people rated the movie 5-7 out of 10, which is accurate, tomatometer just states 29%, Which means only 29% gave a favorable review, the rest think it sucks, which is accurate. The whole rotten tomatoes system is a joke.

Yeah, there's totally nothing wrong with the movie at all, it's the world that it's wrong.

>expecting a tone that was never going to happen
Which is ironic, because the movie made me laugh harder than the quips in AoU

I cringed

>unofficial division of Disney
>RT actually is OFICIALLY a part of Time-Warner

To further expand

1) A lot of critics KNOW all of the issues with Marvel movies they're just afraid to call them on it because they know they'd get shit on. That's why they try to take out all of their fury on the DC movies that arent full of joke and don't paint by the numbers. DC movies cater to a niche, Marvel movies cater to everyone.

2) A lot of the bad reviews were saying that the movie wasn't fun. Well, it was never going to be filled with quipping like a marvel movie. If you're so immature that you need jokes every 2 seconds, this was obviously the wrong movie for you. RedLetterMedia are big offenders when it comes to this one. They want literally everything comic related to be some goofy shlock.

3) There are people out there that suck Disney's dick and think that everything they put out is golden. This isn't a conspiracy theory, just go look on Facebook at the disney groups.

4) There are a ton of people who just think it's bad because someone told them.

5) there are a lot of people who sadly just didn't understand it, which is sad because it wasnt very complicated it.

I'm not saying it's a great movie or anything, but it's still good and I had a fun time watching it. It's probably not as good as some of the top tier Marvel stuff or the Nolan trilogy, but it's still fun.

This post is 100% accurate, sadly.