Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Silver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Don't forget to vote Democrat, goyim

It's coming home.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw

Isn't it the bathroom law only affects government buildings?

that includes schools, which is only place anyone in North Carolina will interact will see let alone interact with a transgender person.

Hypocritical league bending over for a mentally ill population which doesn't even watch the sport.

so where will it be relocated to?

Bruce Jenner's personal basketball court

hilariously New Orleans is the frontrunner.

New Orleans, even though they just hosted a game. Shit the NBA might get out of that by saying they will move the game again unless the Baton Rouge officers are indicted

Fuck the NBA, fuck the Trangender bitches, fuck political correctness, and fuck everyone that pushed for this. Get bent everyone.

Fucking this

With all this pandering to faggots and transgenders you'd think they make up like half the population or something.

They will eventually

The NBA funds/runs the WNBA. If they really cared about transgender rights they would allow MTF trannies to compete in the WNBA.

That's the whole reason Left Wing politics are absolute shit in America. They want the needs of minority to become a hindrance on the majority because of "muh fairness"

Minorities will be the majority in 20 years. The left is just preparing for the future.

It's fucking retarded. McCroy did the only logical thing and prevented laws that pander to feelings and "gender identity" from being created. Now because of a bunch of idiots with gender dysphoria we can't have nice things. #hermaphroditelivesmatter #nottransgenderlives

>liberals now celebrating that a major corporation is essentially threatening voters to influence a result

but Kevin Durant is too good to play in WNBA

>crying about a business exercising its rights

conservative hypocrites

It won't stop there.

The NBA will take away the team as well.

The NFL and NHL will follow suit and NC won't have any pro sports teams. The NCAA would love to take away their schools too, but that's impossible.

The hypocrisy of a league pulling out of a game based on a bathroom bill, while continuing to push and further their agenda in countries like China and Mexico is damn thick.

>conservatives ignoring the fact that major corporations have literally been influencing lawmakers for years

>all this Sup Forums posting

It's fucking summer alright.

If you would have said Steph Curry, then it would have been funny. You blew you chance.

When small groups of people are treated like shit, they deserve representation. Just because they dont make up half the population doesnt mean you get to be a bigot you closet faggot.

I never said they didn't. However liberals are the ones who claim that it's destroying the country, yet always celebrate when a company pressures a demographic into being more progressive

t. a nigger weeb

>MUH POL BOOGEYMAN

Fuck off.

kys (kill yourself)

>muh "nothing personnel kid" shitposting
Go back to summer school, kids.

Why is this whole tranny toilet thing only an issue in America?

Good for the NBA.

Nah, come November they'll just vote McCrory out, the new Dem gov will repeal the bill and everything will go back to normal and they'll pretend this never happened.

because we've become weak enough to let the cockroaches of society have a voice

christians and rednecks

Because conservatards care about trannies using the bathroom for some reason and don't want to admit they have a dirty fetish, so they made an issue about it.

>we must enforce rules dictated from small groups of people against a larger populace

Governors can't repeal bills. Only the legislatures can do that.

>hurr durr i identify as something biologically impossible for me to be, pls care

Fuck off

>hurr durr I care so much about a stranger's gender classification even though it has nothing to do with me at all

Fuck off

A big part of the Constitution is protecting the rights of minorities regardless of size. Anything else would be mob rule.

They are right, fucking retards caring about traps using bathrooms when it's a non-issue. That's what you get.

>dat royal crown on top the logo

The Queen City

Charlotte - named after the Queen of England from 1761 to 1818, Queen Charlotte of Mecklenburg)

located in Mecklenburg County - also named after the Queen of England from 1761 to 1818, Queen Charlotte of Mecklenburg)

located in North Carolina - named after King Charles I and King Charles II of England. The name " Carolina " comes from the Latin word "Carolinus," meaning "of Charles."

>hurr durr create laws based on my feelings and not on logical things

I could give two shits about the bathroom "issue", people get molested everyday. I care about the principal behind the creation of the law and these bullying tactics.

Who /704/ here

>tfw hate McCrory but dread the idea of NC becoming another Godless blue state

based user

Exactly what principal would that be?

>protecting = bullying

Maybe not to normalize mental illness

Was 704. Moved to 843 (Myrtle Beach). It's a shithole.

I don't think our Founding Fathers intended for that to be applied to crossdressers.

And which is that? Are you just trying to hide your bigotry again?

They probably didn't intend for it to be applied to blacks either, doesn't matter now.

Christianity is a mental illness.

>somik-chan should be forced to use the male restroom because muh biology hurr durr

>bigotry
>wanting people to be what they were born as rather than what they feel like.

I feel like I'm a black dude, so I should be able to say nigger. Oh, I can't? That's racist?

Hmmm...

Aren't there official NBA stores in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries? If you wanna stand up for LGBT rights, why the fuck you making money over there?

Gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness

The Chinese are the ones making their shoes for pennies a day, too.

Different situation. Black people can't change their skin color or origins, which is essentially what these mentally ill people are doing.

I have fond memories of Myrtle Beach from childhood/Spring Break but it's pretty much New Jersey and it's on the wrong side of the state line.

homosexuality was once classified as a mental illness.

I wish the "I'm a progressive leftist on Sup Forums" bait would fucking stop.

The fuck happened?
Tl;dr me on this shit pls

That's a stupid fucking analogy though. Ethnicity and gender are two different issues.

Again you're trying to hide your bigotry.

>i have no argument other than me calling you racist because im ignoring the central point

>bigot

I've spotted the faggot. Was enough bigotry for you? Grow the fuck up shim.

It's been taken over by blacks too, at least where the boardwalk is.

What is the central point you're trying to make? Your central point makes little to no sense.

>50 years ago mental illness was dealt with and the country progressed
>today mental illness is embraced and the country has stagnated

But the central point IS that the law is based on bigotry.

I wish the "I'm a Sup Forumstard and everybody else on Sup Forums is one too" bait would fucking stop

It still should be.

Shemale, pls.

What do you have against gays?

Has this country, dare I say it, gone to shit?

Nah. I disagree with you. And so does the American Psychiatric Association.

thankfully based Trump will get elected and all SJW bullshit will finally start decreasing.

Ain't gonna happen.

|
|
|
|>
|
|
|

ok pedro

I always spent my time at Broadway at the Beach or NASCAR Speedpark. The only time I was ever on the boardwalk was when some dude tried to sell me and my friends drugs.

Except it won't because the man admits he doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't actually want the position. You trumpfags are being taken for a ride. Can't wait for Hillary to win and see everyone get buttmad, and I don't even like Hillary.

see the rest of the post dumdum
>its bigoted but im totally not being an asshole in enforcing it

>implying

It'll just go back to what it was during the Bush years with liberals screaming MUH CONSTITUTION and MUH TYRANNY only to expose themselves as massive fucking hypocrites as soon as a Dem gets into power and does the exact same things.

Say it with me now, "President Hillary"
See? Now that wasn't so hard was it?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Silver

>Adam Silver (born April 25, 1962) is an American lawyer and the commissioner of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He has held this post since February 1, 2014.

>Silver was born into a Jewish family

Always right.

It's mostly because >60% white

When did sports become so fucking sjw?

>muh gays
>muh trannies

epic ruse pedro
see you in november :^)

think of me the morning after election baby

And we all know all white people are stupid as fuck anyway.

Hideyoshi wasn't gay. He was just a galactic-level twink.

Hillary-sama will give green cards to many latin americans because she is not a racist, it's going to be great

Most polls have The Donald trailing by 6-8 points nationwide and in all but one swing state.

>galactic level twink
>you'd still fuck a male
user, get your shit together.

Smartest of the retards at least.
Give me some more Yous tho