topkek

My dad fucked me when I was 7

>be me
>huge fagget
>I am user

story?

This guy gets it

This guy gets it

i fucked my sister for 7 years. posted before.

now, post something good fuckers.

Engaged to a girl who is a pill popper. She has 3 kids. An 11yo girl , 7yo boy and 4yo boy. I get really close to the girl by spoiling her and giving her all my attention. He dad is a jail bird and mom is a heartless Bitch when it comes to her kids. I sympathize with 11yo. Build good relationship with her. Touch her by "mistake" and play with her. One day I told her I bought her something that she can't show anyone. She was excited since her mom mooched off me and never bought her a thing. I got her a hello kitty thong. She hugged me and loved it. Told her to wear it to school tomorrow. She got home and said it was IP her butt all day and wanted to take it off. She asked me to see if it left a mark on her side hip. I said yes it was getting to be very irritated. I took it off her and saw a nice little piece of hair. She got shy and embarrassed. I said its OK. I will shave it. She backed off and said no it's OK. I grabbed her hand and said trust me. I will do it fast. I got my razor. Spread her lips apart (just to see and play with her a little. I got really hard and grabbed my cock. She saw me and knew why I did it. She then eased a bit and said hurry. I cleaned her up and asked to kiss it. She said OK but just don't do it like you do to my mom. I said OK OK. Ofc I didn't listen and had some fun. She tried to hold in the moan but didn't work. My fiance heard and called for me. Next I'm trying to get my dick sucked . It's been a good 2 months of just playing with her with clothes on. Waiting for right time

good story but thats not incest faggot.

also, if true, she's gonna turn on you and rat you out the moment you piss her off because she is not attracted to you.

or wait until she tells her best friend how you been "playing" with her and the friend is gonna tell her mom, who's gonna tell the cops.

anyways. cool story bro. but like i said... you're gonna get fucked, not her.

bmppp

>be me
>15
>have a sister, 16, we mostly just play vidya together
>we were pretty well off, we had the latest consoles and games
>skyrim had been out for a while, but we still loved it
>kahjiit assassin, good times.
>anyway, when we were younger we experimented with each other
>just kissing
>neither of have dated anyone really, other than the occasional movie with someone
>one might were watching a marvel movie, I think it was iron man
>"Hey user..."
>"Yeah?"
>"Do you remember? The twenty first night of September."

I'm extremely attracted to my aunt that is close in age. We only share one blood relative. How incest would that be? I have always fantasizes about getting her completely naked and having sex and her not seeing it as weird or cheating on her boyfriend. I am single and want a secret hook up relationship with her ? Any ideas?

have your tried raping her?

this should be fairly easy if you are stronger than her.

continue?

bump

shes ur aunt and similar age? not that i dont believe u, cus it happens, just want to make sure thats what u said. honestly the best way is to ask her if she wants to grab a drink. give her a small compliment (like "Wow u like cute tonight!"). depending on how she reacts to it, if its good, tell her that u forgot ur wallet at home and if she wants to come with u to grab it. when she looks at u and says "uhh, cant u go alone", thats when u smack her with the chloroform rag and drag her lifeless body to the alley behind the old storage warehouse and fuck the shit out of her

let me know how it goes

that's song lyrics

old fucker here. i come here occasionally.

back in the 80s my mother used to give me blowjobs because she caught me playing around with a substantially younger girl in our bathroom.

you fuckers would have been delighted to be there but i'd always felt guilty after. and then i'd get horny again and i'd ask her for it and it would start all over.

cant say it truly fuck me up. but knowing your mother was first woman to ever swallow your semen is kind of an awkward memory to have.

picture related in a way.

is she dead yet?

was she at all attractive at the time?

no.

yeah but i didnt find her attractive. i just wanted blowjobs from her.

No one has more :(

>The twenty first night of September
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

what was she like?

skinny, blonde hair, green eyes, light skin. i dont know. she wasnt ugly. but she's old now, so, thats that.

sounds very much my type, lucky young you :p

My teen daughter was impregnated by her 26 year old step brother.

I've never banged a family member but I've tried to sneak pictures of my aunt since I was like 10 but she catches me p much every time. I don't know why I kept trying when I was younger, my ideas were really dumb. But I snuck a few somewhat recently. I usually delete them out of guilt but I have one video left that I know of. Nothing super sexy to most, but I'm very into legs and she always wears short shorts at family functions. She's very petite, blonde and has blue eyes.

sounds hot. what happened to him?

came in sisters socks, how to get it away?

He got away with it. I was going to take him down hard but my daughter begged me not to. My ex had just married this guys dad not that long before it happened.

It's probably too late for LSA to respond tho this one. That was a good green text.

dads, do you ever have any desire for your daughters?

yes. but i dont have one for obvious reasons.

i love happy endings.

I know, just curious. I always wondered if I would have feelings for my daughter if I had one. How often does it cross your mind? how old is she?

>How often does it cross your mind? how old is she?

i dont have one. but if i did i'd probably date her eventually and make sweet love to her when she is of age.

>reproductive age.

>my aunt
>only share one blood relative
I'd fucking hope so you retard

I guess she'd been flirting with him but still, she was only 15. The guy wasn't still living with his father when my ex and daughter moved in but he'd come and visit. He finally got to her when his dad took them all on vacation and he had his own room there. So maybe a week? The part that blew my mind most is that he didn't use protection. I would say he was actually trying to impregnate my daughter but that would also guarantee there'd be proof that would put him away. Still unbelievable.

You're all fucking sick

For him it was.

my ex lets her brother use her like a whore and her familys done incest shit for years.

ama.

father died, but he fucked her hard

shes a total slut. she would fuck or suck anyone. major slave.

her mother helped her dad and uncle take her virginity.

upload to vola?

her brother also fucks her mom and him. they're all slaves. her stepdad used to take her in the woods for gangbangs when she was young. and her step brothers used to fuck her like a whore too.

her brother and her do rp's of father daughter.

shes one of the most fucked up sluts ever

when she was young her mom and her would be sex slaves tied up to her stepdad, and her mom would use her as they both got fucked

when she was drugged she would get on her knees and her brother would throatfuck her hard and use her cunt and ass, and slapp her tits and ass hard. she loved being a pain slut

This guy gets it

she wouldnt even mind when she was showering and her brother would come in and just use her cunt, and she'd always ask him to cum in her. but she swallowed loads like a good slut. her dad used to let men use her like a whore too.

>be me 14 years old
>I'm in my room playing with my he man toys
>mom stumbles in room ,is drunk again
>tells me how she hates men because they all treat her the same..
>damn to think back she was pretty much a slut...
>she passes out on my bed
>her fukin tits are popping out of her shirt as she lays there..
>I yell at her she doesn't even move
>out fukin cold
>damn looking at those big tits
>fukin diamonds
>Jim walks in
>shoves skeletor up my ass
>have gay sex for an hour
>shit was gay

nobody posting this guy's story? or are we going for new/original stories

>pic related

Djan?

how does one find a girl who genuinely likes being abused / thinks its what she deserves?

the ones who were raped by their dads at young ages, i think it would be a really slim chance to find one. my ex doesn't even want sex anymore. i think after years of being a sex slave it wears off but she deals with it.

You coulda dragged that one out a bit longer

7/10

just a video of her thighs under the table

damn bro you didn't have sex with her then?
all my girlfriends have been pretty vanilla, a couple liked being choked and (barely) tied up but thats bout it

and how would I find girls like that tho?
(where did you meet her for example)

anyone got good quality caps of this story? i have some but they're pretty bad quality

usually the drug addicts. I would of but I move every year so I never got the chance. at this point she just texts everything to me, might get the chance soon.

She was forced to take benzos as she got used by her stepdad etc and so on. plus she was messed up by seeing her dad hanging in the basement when she was like 7 stepdad took over from that point, and every other you man you could think of.

can you share anything man?

About?

In all honesty she's been nothing but a living sex toy all her life with a life on the side. She cheated on me with men including her brother and neighbors and her mothers boyfriend, strangers, and so on.

She prostituted herself.

She has a life of gaming and all that shit but other than that and school she used to get fucked by her teachers and substitutes and what not. She would let anyone do anything to her because she grew up more fucked up than anyone I've met.

her step dad forced her to get fucked by a dog, and she used to get used by a 70 year old man when she was young.

oh sorry, forgot to specify
you said
>she just texts everything to me
do you mean raunchy convos / pics?
if so could you please share some?

>let anyone do anything to her
like, if someone just approached her in an alleyway and said: "bend over" she would?

due to her stepdad and men throatfucking her she's a champ at that, and shes getting into anal more and more. if you wanted you could even piss on her or in her.

"i’ve seen my mom fuck my brother, a few times, but i’m more of my brother’s slut, he’s more of daddy material for me. his cock shoves in his sister’s tight fuck hole perfectly. "

"I want to ride my brother’s cocks, and let his friends hear my moans, and my mom watch"

"She’s licked his cum out of me, yes. I prefer letting him keep his load in me, and playing with his cum. I miss him cumming on my tits. "

"Yeah, I love making cocks cum, and hearing mens moans, and sounds and just it all. And being degraded, humiliation. I feel like fucking my brother on the couch before my mom gets home would be hot, or like fucking him next to her while she’s asleep. I’d let my brother stuff my cunt with his load, and sit on my mom’s face, and make her eat his cum out of my tight little pink young pussy while he sucks my nipples hardddddddddd. He’s into tits a lot, so he could have my mom’s tits, and my assss. "

Yes. But she's more of a shy "take what you want by force" type of slut

"But one thing I love about giving my brother head
his incest yummy cum load
is that I do eye contact while stroking his cock and sucking him so it drives him fucking crazy to see me desperately want his load
his incest yummy cum load "

fuck she sounds perfect, I want her badly
I would actively seek out these sorts of girls if I wasnt so worried about catching something

you know if she ever just took a dick from a guy she just met, details?

also any pointers for finding a girl like that?

Incest never happens
/thread

Also interested
Do girls like that have a specific name to describe them?

"Because you wish you could’ve taken my virginity, and stretched out my tight little fuck hole, and made me have a bruised pussy, and feel my pussy walls, and see my innocent eyes look at you and realize how in control you would have been of me. "

i dont have anything on this laptop of that, its on my other. but she used to go to gas stations, collect guys, take them behind it and suck them all off or let them use her cunt.

i call her an incest whore/slut

a piss whore.

she likes to be called a useable disposable useless whore.

animal whore, etc.

"Just from being super little, my brother and i were really sexual, my dad took my virginity, molested me, raped me, his friends made me do oral on them, they fingered me, I did sexual things to brothers friend"

"my mom and I and my step dad did orgies"
"they taught me sexual shit, reason why I am a good pain slut. I can take beating really well and what not."

"You could ram my ass and beat my ass and pull my hair and I won't really flinch "

where do u live?

america.

God dammit chief I live in Australia
although it probably won't change much

I really wanna fuck a bitch like this
A girl who enjoys letting me do whatever I want to her
Is only a turn on if they actually enjoy it

So does she do anything that stands out / could help me identify a girl like her?
Eg:
>wears emo / gothy clothes
>always looks sad / emotionless
>hangs around certain areas
>etc

thats pretty hot actually

which state if u dont mind me asking?

thanks asshole, now i have to go watch house

my ex used to cut but probably can't see scars.
sometimes a bit sad.
Nothing else I can really tell you. usually girls who look whore-ish

N/A

sauce on girl?

N/A?

Not Applicable. (I can't say).

so... DC, or a territory?

Ahh damn man
Actually 2 / 3 of my girlfriends have cut in the past

>first one told me she was a huge slut and was going to let me use her
>eventually only agreed to meet me after I convinced her I loved her
>changed her mind about most of the kinky stuff cus she wanted a normal relationship
>fuck
>my
>life

(included shit like forced sex, hardcore tying, cutting her back, holding her head underwater, using her, etc)

>second one was a virgin who had depression when she was in high school
>came from a christian background, but after spending enough time around me realized she didnt actually believe in god

anyway thx for the good stories, gonna go watch teev
night

Sure

gn

ok ill just assume mississippi