Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8K_1nMaoOU
youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Complete cunt, probable pedo

He's ok for a black guy

Fuck off pewdiepie, you are not welcome here

humor for children

Can't stand his content but he's done a good job representing Youtubers in a respectful manner to the unwashed masses and traditional media people.

I have no real opinion on him
He got lucky as the first one to get in to what turned out to be a very profitable field of work

First come, first build gigantic gaming media empire

Who?

Entertaining guy, good example for young peeps

Videos can be annoying but he cares about his fans. It's video content for fucking 9 year olds but everyone always complains he's too annoying or immature. He seems to enjoy what he does and warns money for it. Pretty respectable

Fuck pewdiepie, what does Sup Forums think of pewdiepie's gf?

And earns money for it*
Duck autocorrect

Textbook golddigger
Would smash tho

I'd brofist her

Makes content that young people find entertaining, and points out shit that needs to be fixed on youtube.

I think: he is one of jewtubes true tuba playas' .. He is legit and got rich on it.. He maby fakes being scared of me and horror games but its a good alt-tab to whilst evening wank.

Well he got my video 40,000 views and some money for featuring it in the greenscreen challenge, so I'd say he's pretty cool. Just submitted for the second one, so waiting on the winners, probably gonna be me...

She wouldn't date him if he wasn't rich.. But now she is in love.. Good for her!

him and gametheory gave the pope just literally pure autism aids

i just don't get why he's as popular as he is.
like he's on another level compared to everyone else, but he doesn't do much to differentiate himself.

He's given a lot of small children exactly what they want on youtube.

But to a grown ass man like myself.... his onscreen persona is annoying as hell.

Natural, positive guy... Nothing more nothing less. However we don't care about him.

You kidding? He's so much better than everyone else, and he's getting better, it's kind of crazy actually. He's just overall entertaining.

He was the one of the first, that's all. No grand conspiracy.

He made me famous for 15 so I like him lol

Him and Sargon of Arkad are the only youtubers i watch

FYI, they got together before he got rich and famous.

yeah not saying that, just I don't get it
see i can just watch some random video and it seems the same to me

i think he is pretty cool and i dont like many YT'ers... im 23 and i dont see why he gets hate its not like he poanders to kids

I really hope he pewdiedies

They started dating long before he became YT famous.
Might be she stayed only because of the munnies, though.

on topic,
Pewdiepie actually is a genuinely nice guy. However, recently he somewhat lost his footing. Unsubbed a couple of weeks ago because he seemed to drift into high-society obscurity.
He needs a wake up call. Other than the landlord calling him a faggot.

Lucky fucker.

Oh, is this a Youtube thread?

never seen his youtube video except for one where he talks about being rich from youtube. He was said by the internet to be worth 12 million dollars.
The internet, people. It doesnt lie

he's annoying. but at least he adapts accordingly to his critics. people complained about him screaming to much and now he scream a lot less.

it's all debatable, but NIGGA
take Jerma out of there!
he's a genuinely funny guy who doen't put up an act for youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8K_1nMaoOU

also, rat movie

Annoying bitch with a high pitch voice

Would bang though, 10/10

What did pewds give to the pope? I know cancertheory gave him memertale

Seems like a nice guy with anxiety.
I can't stand his online persona.

he doesnt seem like a bad guy but hes just annoying as shit.
you can tell his demographics are shit filled 2 year olds

youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s

indeed

This is what he should do.

Too many of you comment without knowing shit. I used to dislike his content because it targeted younger audiences and i wasnt interested. Now he as well as his content has matured and hes a fucking savage. Also his girlfriend met him before he even hit like 100k subs which btw is about enough to pay rent

10 cents has been deposited into your shill account

Don't much care for his content, but he seems like a nice guy.

Used to like him when I was like 12. Now Ive grown up and watch this guy

the fedora-est of them all

He's the best youtuber
Bro fist to all bros