Elisa Milicent Sinclair UNCOVERED..Continuation thread from a Sup Forums legend thread...

Elisa Milicent Sinclair UNCOVERED..Continuation thread from a Sup Forums legend thread.. I found leads to Elisa Sinclair and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this shit and see if it's real or fake..dumping story for those that haven't seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/saltlaketribune/obituary.aspx?n=margean-sinclair&pid=151787572&
techworm.net/2016/04/make-advanced-search-google-using-google-dorking.html
sltrib.com/home/2136918-155/utah-lawmakers-debate-how-to-define
legacy.com/obituaries/name/margean-sinclair-obituary?pid=1000000151787495&page=2
advancedbackgroundchecks.com/margean sinclair/1179607937
google.be/#q=eureka ca to salt lake city
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets get the good old Sup Forums back to work on checking if the story is fake or not.
link to grandma :legacy.com/obituaries/saltlaketribune/obituary.aspx?n=margean-sinclair&pid=151787572&
this tells us ther was a Elisa so she did existe in the end.

Trips checked

This is gonna be good

My apologies if it's out of order...on mobile ATM

Can someone give me a summary of what happened?

One thing bothers me, OP claims him and Elisa played N64. Pretty sure that would make them and the story much older. Is there anyway to know when OP posted this story?

chek'em
I FUCKING GOT IT ANONS.
we dont need to check elisa's death we need to check the children of the grandma since Elisa moved with her uncle,
children: Ruhama Pemperton, Shelly Lazenby, and Kelly Lazenby Willett

The picture of the post says 06/10/16

>4 chain legend post about a girl who >dressed like a lollita went to wierdfag'd >highschool slutty snobs bullied girl >wierdfag had some issues of his own >like getting raped by his brother...
>wierdfag and lol lots girl fall crazy in >love grandma dies she moves to be >with uncle gets raped and commits >suicide

we think we found the grandmother's obituary...We also think this happened in SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH

Over time i've noticed several plotholes in the Elisa story.
He said one time he tried to fuck the class slut at a party but couldn't because he couldn't get it up. But when he tries to fuck Elisa for the first time he says "But I don't know how"

And when he had the fight with those guys with jake at the park or whatever, he made it seem like the worst thing ever
>I wish I could say that we fought them off like heroes etc. etc.
but all they did was beat their ass once and forgot

but when they get to elisa's death, he doesn't say anything like
>I wish

the where 14 years old when the met/played n64
and the granda died later.

OP's girlfriend got raped and then killed herself, all this happened after her grandma died and she had to move with some relatives
OP stopped getting messages from her and then went all the way to see her just to find out she died 2 months ago.

good catch..probably was an old game system they just kept around(like my ps2 kek)

I think she said that

My ps2 is still in my room

Ok, best thing we can do right now is make a Fact check sheet about what we know from the story. Also , we have a state to check in. We should be able to check year books and such. there has to be a record of her before she moved.

he reffered to it as the n64 era or something like that tho.
I still want to believe tho

can anyone go through the records somehow and see if there was a Sinclair at these HS's?

No this doesn't add up. It says she died in 2011, but they said she played N64 at the time and N64 was obsolete by then

Were betting on the (they kept it around for giggles factor) hopefully we bet right

user got the hots for girl who dresses like a creepy doll, she is tormented often at school, she's depressed etc user feels bad.jpg for her and slowly gets to know here they become friends during one summer but when school starts up again user gets self conscience and avoids her, Anons friend jake initially gives user a hard time about her but jake says that if user likes her than he shouldn't care what other people think, user has a change of heart and starts hanging out with girl and defends her against bullies ect, they become bf gf but user has Erectile Dysfunction due to his older brother who raped him as a child, user tells her and they learn to pleasure each other other ways. Later girls parents die and she becomes more depressed, user comforts her and eventually he funnily gets it up and they loose their virginity together. Later anons gfs granny dies and she has to stay with her uncle and aunt she is later raped and she kills herself user now works in a fast food place and is reminiscent of his youth and the joysadness it brings him to look back upon it TL:DR it's 5 in the morning

Try to find a court case for jacob sexual assault unconscious frat party

Nigger N64 is never obsolete. I still play Conker's, Soper Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and F-Zero X

>op and Elisa met when the where 14
>played N64
>grandma died in 2011
>Elisa moved away dont know for how many years/moths/day
>Elisa killed herself 1 year away from college so she must have benn 17 or 18 max 20 years old
that is all we have to work with plus the story

All I find is someone who got out on 50k bond after 4 sexual assault cases. I'm pretty sure Jake only molested one girl.

Lmao funnily should be finally why didn't I proof read

techworm.net/2016/04/make-advanced-search-google-using-google-dorking.html use these..

oh shit guys also Elisa's parent died during the story when she was 14/13 years old so we can also look for the death parents of this girl

Never thought people would continue the search
I remember posting in the original thread. Couldn't sleep that day

i just want to know if this shit is true or not, also if it is true i want to find op and buy him a beer.

You'd think the author would've mentioned that if that were the case...
It was a sad ass story, don't get me wrong, but i'm not feelin the truth factor to this anons.

but the grand ma and the girl actualy existed.
lets hope op was not a freak that stalked that girl untile she killed herself that would just make me more sad

sltrib.com/home/2136918-155/utah-lawmakers-debate-how-to-define something?

I'll admit, it's funky. Vary well could be fake. But i feel drawn to it. I guess if i knew if it where true or fake i could move on. But as soon as Margean Sinclair Obit was posted it was all over for me just walking away.

Didn't op say they lived in a small town?
Salt lake city utah isn't exactly a small town.

yeah, that worries me..

holy shit guys i found it guys i found op.
i was maybe him

It was published by Salt Lake City , doesn't mean it wasn't in one of the surrounding smaller towns.

link nigger

legacy.com/obituaries/name/margean-sinclair-obituary?pid=1000000151787495&page=2
scroll down a little bit

Nice find user!!

advancedbackgroundchecks.com/margean sinclair/1179607937

>Eureka, CA

google.be/#q=eureka ca to salt lake city

lol shit

wait a second.....thats two states away like OP said in story

I searched the name that was there and all I can find is grills, and it is a girl name after all so that might've been just a coincidence

He said four states away not two

he sais in our lives in our reletionship we can not denie the possibility man
>also sorry my english suck a little bit

Another thing, I find it fishy how they could drive across 4 states without sleep

its 13 hours away and maybe it was a mistake

When did we learn it was a 13 hour drive?

google map

maybe op moved into his auntie and his uncle's house in bel air

That's very true, man.

That was 3 states, not four.

don't know if this real or not but, if is fake i really would be glad that such a thing never happened

Any chance of finding an old fb page?

all we have until now.

plis dont die thread bump

Her dead son's name was Larry Lazenby. This Elisa couldn't be named Sinclair.

maybe it's a fake story based off of true events?

And Elisa's father died before her grandmother. Oh shit. Nice work user.

that is what we are trying to get actualy.

Nice work.

Okay, everyone. Story debunked. Everyone head home. Now we can sleep at night

op here. seriously starting to doubt this..Ive searched obituary after obituary with every goddamn Google dork I know with suicide and elisa Sinclair...Im starting to believe original op was just a really good writer

THIS.
thanks user, have sweet dreams

Many times if the parents aren't wed, the child can have mother's last name. Happened to me.

Thank you everyone for participating..kek now we finally know that that dude was one hellavuh story writer..still feel sad though:(

Holy shit I teared up a bit reading that and the only other times tear up from reading are when I'm reading sad dog stories.

ok someone screen cap this shit we now know that op was a lying sack of fucking shit i hope he burnes in hell.

hehe I "small cried" for 3 minutes at least

can be? i think i know a case but there was said that her parents died togheter so they were probably married

can someone sceen cap this so we have proof that op was lying and a fucking asshole.

It doesn't matter if it's real or fake, it's still a hell of a story.

I remember this thread. Guy was great at writing. Also, nice to see someone saved my screen caps of it, this story should be spread, even if just for how well described it was.

I will witness this

Op here, thanks for helping mythbust this, hope everyanon has a good night..im going to bed nao

Has anyone tried looking for an Elisa Lazenby instead?

I am going to head to bed, But i'm still not sure this is fake.
This could be the wrong Sinclair Obit. We have no idea how old this story really is.
There are some time factors that don't make sense with OP's sorry and Margean Sinclair Obit. OP tells this story it feel like it's from a time much earlier then 2011.
It would have been awesome to see the whole thread. Maybe he made other posts that could shine more light on who he is and who she was.
Real or not, it tugs at my soul. I would love to put a face to Elisa Sinclair.

OP never stated that they were married. While there's a big chance that this story is fake, they might've both died in a car crash or something over spring break.

even if fake it's a hell of a coincidence to found that grandma's background with a elisa as grandchildren... makes me think really hard about this

I can now die peacefully

You're right user...hopefully the case will be solved one day..in the meantime try not to cry everytime you think about it.

People have kids together before they get married all the time. Generally the kid takes the mother's last name until the marriage. Two of my friends (twins) were like that. Parents didn't get married for ten years.

Yes

its fake. and it means op was a lying faggot.
it was a nice story i mean yeah but it was still not true.
also the person that screen cap this thread add this note at the bottom of the page
the story is not fully debunked and we did find a Elisa but its another story for another time goodnight.

>Nice to see someone saved my screen caps
Fuck off, they aren't yours and we all know it.

uhm..did anyone think about elisa haunting the fuck out of shit ...shit......

I was in the original thread
The OP made no other posts
At least, not any that identified him as so

What....?

Her only offspring was a male with the last name f Lazenby.