NAME MY SPOON!

NAME MY SPOON!

So i get to put a name on a spoon i will get from kellogs cereal ,i cant think of anything.

The limit is 11 characters,remember.

odd Dubs Decide (ie 11,33,55,77,99)

i was thinking of DESTRUCTOR...
but i dont know,so Sup Forums you decide

Scat Digger

POOP SCOOP

Fag

Fork

that would be funny

Cereal killer

Debt Digger

roll

roll

>limit is 11 characters

Retard

easiest dubs of my life

Noops

My Spoom

Pay debt

Knife

sPOOn

Capitalized like that.

Op is a fag

Cereal Killr

Reroll czechem

>12 characters

Crack Spoon

One last roll

Sao was gud

I, the fag

Isis

Knife

iLoveHitler

Nigger

Heroin Heater

Tobias

IAmAHugeFag

I'm gay

The childs balloon

Nut Butter

FuckKellogs

HitlerDidNothingWrong

Good ol times amiright?

Chad

Sup Forums

Mexicans

Fuck me why didn't I choose something better

nigger

I

roll

you did not win

it's only odd dubs... 4 is even?

Nigger

WINRAR

odd dubs retard

>nigger

you didnt win m8,i said odd dubs

roll

FuckNiggers

there we go

winner!

Good

looks like you got a spoon called nigger OP

Doublenigger

now to see if the system accepts it

Go back and read OP's rules. Odd dubs only. Rerolling for "nigger" again.

Check em'

ding ding ding ding

It's odd dubs you autist

CHECKED

HELL YES

OPisaFag

IT BLOCKS IT GUYS!

Maybe something else,how about a nigger name?
i dont know.
change of rules.ALL DUBS DECIDE

Trips beat dubs. Call it doublenigger

tyrone

DOUBLENIGGER was rolled. It won't recognize the word "nigger" in it

OP Is A Fag
Does this count now then?

Adolf

reggiN

yes it will

NIG6ER

yeah i think we got a winner here.
cause it blocks nigger,and doublenigger is one letter too long i name it doubleNegro

no it was made before my post

just call it sweden

kek

Screenshot plox

okay,it will be sent to me in a week or some,i dont know. will probably post it then,not that it will be anything to interesting

Rerolling...
OP is A Fag
This Is Bait.

Elliptical curved knife

Tranny lover

reroll

rereroll

omelet is pretty straight forward. when making it, do the following:
mix 2 eggs, a dash of salt and a teaspoon of water in a bowl until eggs are well beaten
put butter (real butter-not any fucking cooking spray or 'I can't believe it's not butter'; all that stuff is so much worse for you than butter; trust me, go with butter) on a saute pan
let the butter melt and make sure it covers the bottom of the pan but isn't burnt
once that's done, pour the egg mixture onto the pan
let it cook (don't flip) and, while it's cooking, use a rubber spatula thing to scoop under the sides of the pand and make a little pocket for the egg on top to flow down to the pan and meet the metal. make sure the bottom part is sturdy enough for you to lift it with a spatula (don't try to do it when it's still gooey)
let it cook a good amount of time and then add the ingredients and get under the side of the omelet and fold it over onto itself, covering the contents of the omelet
i do all of this over pretty low heat; might be a very small amount higher than medium on an electric stove, and all the way down on a gas stove

rerereroll

rererereroll

meatspin.com

rolling for this

rererererererererererereREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErolll

IHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERSIHATEFUCKINGNIGGERS

Judyishot

JudyHopps

rolll

reroll

rereroll

Re

rererererolll

rerererererereerererererrollll

Little boy love~
(~ is optional)